- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default Montana vs Brady (best QB if all time)

Lets hear it.

Or others if you feel the need, why or why not..

Last edited by Saint; 07-19-2015 at 12:20 AM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 12:19 AM   #2
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

As far as this question goes, it's Brady.

For me before SB 49 it was Marino, Brady, Montana, Elway, and Young. Brady just passed Marino. While those 4 comeback drives against the Ravens were something special? Brady one upped that coming from ten down in the 4th quarter to drive down the field pretty much exclusively throwing the ball against one of the best pass defenses of all time. The Seahawks defense made the Patriots one dimensional by taking away the running game, and they still couldn't stop Brady in crunch time. Brady is the Goat.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:20 AM   #3
StopBanningMe

StopBanningMe is an unknown quantity at this point

asterisk on brady lol

jk but kinda srs

who knows what he has done .

iono bout goat. theres too many to throw into the equation. I think it should come down to personal preference

and I can tell you.

troy aikman was prolly the most ACCURATE qb I have ever seen with my own two eyes. he was on dominant o lines so he gets no love. but when it comes to pass mechanics/placement

that nigga is up there man. he just passes the eye test with flying colors

and aaron Rodgers is a god when he is in the zone. the throws he makes

he has supreme TOUCH.

steve young was a great scrambler.

Elway n marino had rocket arms.

Montana was clutch. made great throws on the run.

Brady is a genius.

how I perceive each qb.

most overrated to me was niggas like bradshaw. when I watch tape on him he used to just launch shit n let stallworth and swann go get that shit

simms was underrated

n of course u got ur staubachs n unitas' but I only seen them in their superbowls or w.e so I cant lie n speak on them too much

Last edited by StopBanningMe; 07-19-2015 at 12:27 AM.
StopBanningMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 12:35 AM   #4
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Also, Manning is a playoff choker and has had teams stockpile offensive talent around him his entire career and hasn't gotten it done. Owes his one chip to a wide open Reche Caldwell drop that would have ended the AFC championship game in 2006. Marino was a better passer in a much tougher era when it came to throwing the football, and he did it with a lot less talent around him.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:40 AM   #5
StopBanningMe

fuck both the mannings

eli was praying or something. niggas catching balls with they helmets n shit.

I really don't understand how he did what he did. shits an anomaly. prolly worst qb to win a ring lol. starter. mainstay talent qb to win a ring I mean

and peyton is just really smart. and reads teams /systems well

that's all

his attributes otherwise aren't great

his accuracy is inconsistent when it matters. he doesn't scramble for shit. n like u said he chokes in general
Old 07-19-2015, 12:47 AM   #6
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Good call @aikman

It's odd when talking great quarterbacks Troy Aikman is never brought up. I think it's because it's Dallas and everyone hates Dallas except for Dallas fans.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:49 AM   #7
StopBanningMe

I fucking hate dallas

but I cant deny that mans talent

accurate as hell. instinctive scrambler. great arm.

all the tools. prolly wasn't a superbrain like manning. but hell he didn't need to do that shit with that line and fucking emmit smith running the ball n crackhead catching everything thrown to him

but I used to love the qbs no one really showed love too

I remember I had a rich gannon raiders jersey

testaverde

and one of my fav qbs of all time is doug Williams

that superbowl performance was like aaron Rodgers on craaaaaaaaack

OH SHIT I FORGOT MY BOY FROM THE BILLS

WHATS HIS NAME. FUCK. WENT TO LIKE 3 SUPERBOWLS IN A ROW n got fucked uppppp lol

just like fran tarkenton . multiple superbowls n didn't win a goddamn thing/ran into the steelers/cowboys respectively

Last edited by StopBanningMe; 07-19-2015 at 12:55 AM.
Old 07-19-2015, 07:30 AM   #8
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Lol Marino is better than Brady. Farve is better than Brady. Gtfoh. All Brady did in the 4th was throw 5 yard slants to Eldemen.
Old 07-19-2015, 08:12 AM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the most talented qb is marino. from a pure passing standpoint.

brady is a fucking G. from an all around standpoint. his ball placement can be sketchy at times, and incredible at others, but most of the time he's simply GOOD.

he's a cry baby woman. but you can't deny his talent. he's probably the greatest of all time being honest.

i didnt watch joe montana other than random stuff on espn classic back in the day. so really he's only in the discussion in my mind because of the rings.

joe flacco is the best tho lets be real guys
Old 07-19-2015, 08:23 AM   #10
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Lol Marino is better than Brady. Farve is better than Brady. Gtfoh. All Brady did in the 4th was throw 5 yard slants to Eldemen.
Kind of reminds me of the only Super Bowl Marino played in where he had no running game and went up against the best secondary in football, he had no chance of winning that game. He also threw 50 times, completed a little over half of them for 300 yards or so and 1 td and 2 picks. Brady took what the D gave him and got it done. Which is why he is the GOAT imo.
Old 07-19-2015, 08:28 AM   #11
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

You forget that Brady didn't win that game and cried like a bitch while thinking what everyone else was thinking
You also forget how awful marinos team was. Montana is far and away the GOAT
Old 07-19-2015, 08:29 AM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

as a completely biased FOOL

i would take joe flacco over anyone ever in pretty much every situation you could think of.

this is going to be another season where flacco has only one receiver recognisable to the general public in 84 year old steve smith

yet i will go on record to say it will be his best season to date, between the young tight ends and old ancient hip pitta, to the underrated youth already at the wr position prior to this past draft, and including perrimen da goon

flacco's gonna be out of fucking control

i think forsett is gonna see reduced touches and buck allen will slowly usurp his position the next couple seasons as he is ray rice 2.0 out of the backfield

basically im just fucking READY FOR FOOTBALL

ITS ALMOST AUGUST NIGGAS

HERES HOPING JJ WATT BREAKS HIS NECK IN THE FIRST EPISODE OF HARD KNOCKS

for real tho does anyone like jj watt? dudes a giant douchebag. obviously his play should be respected but he's a giant cornball. i hope he gets hit by a truck carrying ieds that explode when the paramedics come to save him
Old 07-19-2015, 08:39 AM   #13
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
You forget that Brady didn't win that game and cried like a bitch while thinking what everyone else was thinking
You also forget how awful marinos team was. Montana is far and away the GOAT
Montana consistently had better talent around him in Super Bowls late in his career and also went one and done in the playoffs several times and had awful playoff losses. Brady and Marino were/are simply better QB's than Montana. Not by a wide margin by any means, but they are better.
Old 07-19-2015, 09:00 AM   #14
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Flacco is Eli Manning in his up & down regular season performances, but if he can get to the playoffs? Look out.

Flacco’s had some inconsistencies, but I think there are reasons for those inconsistencies. Cam Cameron, holding the ball too long and obviously he is more of a pure pocket guy. I’ve never been really sold on the Ravens skill position guys either. During the Superbow season, if you watch the game film you see receivers that are essentially covered in man coverage. He’s had to make a lot of tight throws. Now his receivers can make a lot of contested catches, we know that is Boldin’s game. End of the day we know Flacco is willing to make difficult throws and he’s got the strongest arm in the league. Torrey Smith is the deep threat, with ok hands. Jacoby Jones is fast, but pretty inconsistent. Steve Smith was a big pick up this season. The loss of Pitta hurts, but Owen Daniels has stepped up so far.

Last edited by Saint; 07-19-2015 at 09:15 AM.
Old 07-19-2015, 01:40 PM   #15
Yppih
Clips.....Ammo

Battle Record: 0-4

Yppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant future

John Elway would be up there if he didnt lose his first 3, but grabbed the last 2 like a boss.
Brady is a good QB, definitely a future HOF.
Montana was beastly, his QB rating was ridiculous.
Funny thing is I was a Staubach fan, I love the way he played and who can forget the "Hail Mary".
Peyton would easily be up there with Brady if it wasn't for his choking. He has good plays and a solid arm to match, but corner him in the pocket and you can give problems to Manning.
Yppih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 01:50 PM   #16
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

haters gon' hate

Brady one of the best to do it in this day and age of football

Montana one of the best in his day and age to do it

can't really compare - 2 different era's of football

but of course niggas going to throw dirt on his name

thats what haters do

nigga been a force since college ball
Amen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 01:54 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Brady

Fucking haters man
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 03:08 PM   #18
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Unitas then Flacco.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 03:09 PM   #19
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

lol flacco

co'mon guy
Amen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 03:13 PM   #20
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Brady

Fucking haters man
this
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote