Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2013, 03:46 AM   #81
Immaculate

Battle Record: 0-3

Immaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Immaculate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
lol at friendly old chap.

Sorry I cant do detail on it; its nothing too fascinating, almost like logical things with abstract meanings. Idk, everything has meaning during your stay lol and like theres specific walking patterns you have too take around the room and shit. Like an obligation is an oath too not only the chapter but like God man, kinda ruins the point of the secrets too share em with everyone haha.

Join; if you don't like it, leave.

Imagine marching, praying, proposing business, socializing, doing community service, learning a few views on life and gaining SMART FRIENDS all in a moment of 2 hours maybe more.

There are 13 degrees above the 33rd degree grand mason.
The 33rd degree is not satanic rather then a metaphor.

Check out Coral Castle on google and like read up on it; it will tell you a little bit about the secrets a 33rd degree grand mason holds....
Lol I knew you were going to say that lol nah but I mean, what does it do for you? What are the benefits? I seen the freemason "handshake" which is coinsedently used by some world leaders too, does that make them Freemason?
Immaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:07 AM   #82
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Made me a better person
You gain business partners and friends learning how too act professionally and respectfully in the right audience.
There are a lot of handshakes, the ones bush used was a skull and bones Freemason group. Like the handshakes I currently know are identification using fingers discretely.

So uhm; if you shake a leaders hand and pull the shake on him, if he does it back you know. Not something you can just go out and do though cant guess with strangers or else they like "Woe what are you doing" lol
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:17 AM   #83
Immaculate

Immaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant future

Haha, true. I read that whoever overlaps their thumb over the other persons thumb using "the handshake"; the person with their thumb on top is "ranked higher"?

Do you consider your "brotherhood" to be sinister? Like do you worship Satan in your rituals? Lol.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:17 AM   #84
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
lmao

You are a parody among truth seekers. A rare breed. I'd like to quote this for its comedic value and also let you know that thinking like this will alienate you from the crowd because of how dumb and oblivious you act.

1. You claim you are a mason.
2. You cite that interview with David Rockefeller as your saving grace.
3. You ramble incomprehensibly with no direction.
4. You think communism is the answer to all world problems and you also fantasize about a rich white guy coming to your door, promising you mountains of gold if you agree to lie for them, resulting in world peace. : /
5. You try to say all of this with a straight face while degrading everyone else in the discussion, thinking you are right.

....yeah. So let me get this straight. You're an anti-Icke masonic communist who supports the 'Illuminati's' act of deception in order to inherit riches when it's all said and done, believing that at the end of the day, it's for the greater good of humanity.

bahaha...

@anime_boners
why am I mention in this @_@
Old 04-08-2013, 03:26 PM   #85
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immaculate View Post
Haha, true. I read that whoever overlaps their thumb over the other persons thumb using "the handshake"; the person with their thumb on top is "ranked higher"?

Do you consider your "brotherhood" to be sinister? Like do you worship Satan in your rituals? Lol.
Im not sure about the thumb part; like I said, I know the handshakes too identify masons not too formally greet a high ranked officer.

Now since im not a 33rd degree mason; I dont know what the fuck they do lol I personally have never worshiped lucifer, I was actually reading an article on Lucifer the other day though it was talking about how being evil too evil people and evil things is the best good you can do with out truly being evil or something idk; interesting shit I was trying too find a book on it and like librarians were scared as fuck when I asked "Where can I find a book on satan?" bahahahah

But no, freemasons are not sinister. If anything they are all good people, the ideals of the order are good aswell. Maybe the high ranking officials in high places are trying too take over the world but im not apart of that shit.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #86
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Read the manifesto of the communist party before you talk like that again
I'm glad you said that. Most people don't know Karl Marx wanted democracy since guys like Stalin and Mao Zedong became fucking brutal dictators.
But if you two want my personal opinion (you probably don't but here it is anyway;btw I have read nothing in this thread except that Aesthetic quote) there needs to be a real revolution of man. Not in the form of government but in a radical rethinking of what we think is best for us. We need to gravitate away from material needs and ditch the monetary system completely because the way things are now money is power. And governments will be pawns if we continue on this way as corporations will pop up around the globe and manipulate the global economy until they control it completely. That's my point of view.

EDIT: Even though most people agree now that Stalin wasn't Marxist/Communist
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #87
Aesthetic
Pimp

@ZenLand

Check out Aldous Huxley and the "Brave New World;" Vulgar just threw me on him earlier with a quote.

But I would completely agree, we need too get rid of material value ASAP on top of being better people. Like people need inspiration A FUCKING LEADER one that doesn't exist in the United States, we gotta get better role models then the music industry and Fashion design model along with Jersey shore. I swear we are getting further in debt while the kids get dumber then the last generation; like America is getting scary.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #88
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

It really is. And @Aesthetic do you have a link to a free ebook anywhere to that Brave New World book?
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #89
Immaculate

Quote:
Im not sure about the thumb part; like I said, I know the handshakes too identify masons not too formally greet a high ranked officer.

Now since im not a 33rd degree mason; I dont know what the fuck they do lol I personally have never worshiped lucifer, I was actually reading an article on Lucifer the other day though it was talking about how being evil too evil people and evil things is the best good you can do with out truly being evil or something idk; interesting shit I was trying too find a book on it and like librarians were scared as fuck when I asked "Where can I find a book on satan?" bahahahah

But no, freemasons are not sinister. If anything they are all good people, the ideals of the order are good aswell. Maybe the high ranking officials in high places are trying too take over the world but im not apart of that shit.
Technically you are apart of that shit lol, they are your leaders, the very same people who set your rules and obligations, right?
Old 04-08-2013, 06:37 PM   #90
Aesthetic
Pimp

Our obligations are ancient codex; something that doesn't change like the Vatican and Christianity.

I guess im apart of it, but not "in it" I have no say in anything they do so I wouldn't consider myself apart of it.

We do change rules but on good cause like originally Freemasons were only Christians and Catholics now we accept any and all religions including devil worshipers lol
@ZenLand

http://www.huxley.net/bnw/
Old 04-09-2013, 01:29 AM   #91
Immaculate

Quote:
Our obligations are ancient codex; something that doesn't change like the Vatican and Christianity.

I guess im apart of it, but not "in it" I have no say in anything they do so I wouldn't consider myself apart of it.

We do change rules but on good cause like originally Freemasons were only Christians and Catholics now we accept any and all religions including devil worshipers lol
@ZenLand

http://www.huxley.net/bnw/
Haha, certainly you would all clash if that was the case? Lol. Coo', I'm goin' to ask you more questions when I can think of them lol.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:50 AM   #92
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immaculate View Post
Haha, certainly you would all clash if that was the case? Lol. Coo', I'm goin' to ask you more questions when I can think of them lol.
NoNo

It's a unity amongst humanity rather then a religion man.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:19 AM   #93
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

up

I've been having a field day on WhiteHouse.gov
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:23 AM   #94
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Surreal. Listen to the convo between Richard Nixon and Nelson Rockefeller. "They did a fabulous job" @ 7 hostages killed and 30+ prisoners killed. lmfao

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/13/ny...=attica&st=cse

A little insight...
Old 04-14-2013, 03:26 AM   #95
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

"That's life"

"This separated the sheep from the goats" *laughter*

Old 04-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #96
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

http://politicker.com/2013/04/bloomb...ave-to-change/

Michael Bloomberg, right on cue.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #97
Aesthetic
Pimp

Cool Im back..

Damn...
Quote:
That was truly a beautiful operation..

What the fuck guys; nothing on Boston?

Oakland

Quote:
(J) This pic was taken in my hometown of Peoria, Illinois around 8 am this morning 4/23/2013. Why is there any need to be a firing squad of armed military marching down a sidewalk in a residential neighborhood magazines in their rifles or not?! Supposedly this is Bradley Universities ROTC on a training exercise. Training for what? Urban warfare?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old 04-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #98
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
** appears in a fit of purple smoke and conspiracy dust**

**exits in same fashion**

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #99
Aesthetic
Pimp

O shit missed that 1 skeeeetch
Old 04-25-2013, 11:37 PM   #100
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Two interesting articles I recently read

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/04/20-4
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_te...n_suspect.html

The first link is a strong piece regarding the Bush regime and its atrocities.

The second link is a strange request the FBI made that got turned down. In my opinion, if a large group of people collectively agree with these 'conspiracy theories', the last thing an innocent government should want to do is to make a request that fits the conspirators allegation to the T. (In my opinion)
Nigma is offline   Reply With Quote