Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Muff, not everyone is going to like something you personally think is dope.

It doesn't mean they hate voted...at the end of the day you can't ever know for sure what was going thru someones mind when they voted, so what's the point in making accusations based on very little when the battle is over anyways? Just take the loss and move on to the next one. This isn't gonna change a thing or resolve anything.
I guess part of the problem is ive been hate voted hard in the past

n ppl weren't even ashamed of it. when that happens u tend to think ppl are being subtle with it to conceal their intentions. I still think this is true to a minor degree. sorry
Old 07-17-2015, 09:50 AM   #102
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron ace tenebro yu View Post
Just saying Posting Rhymes online has never been since 09 or 10.

Thats when the Nobodies or should i say whiny immatures cats started getting in ruining stuff.

Apart from the dickriding shit . hows life Muffy?
not going to lie to you.. it was great up untill like a couple months ago

things took a steeeeeep decline. I got fired from a great paying job for no reason when I gave them my all. then I started dosing like crazy
I been "sober" for a hot minute but now I need to get back to where I was man.

Last edited by El Muffin; 07-17-2015 at 09:55 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:52 AM   #103
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

muff destroyed this thread tho lol

crew member won something

congratulate the nigga an keep it moving

stop fagg'n his rep thread up son lolol

go the fuck to sleep nigga
Amen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:53 AM   #104
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre View Post
muff destroyed this thread tho lol

crew member won something

congratulate the nigga an keep it moving

stop fagg'n his rep thread up son lolol

go the fuck to sleep nigga
Lol
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:54 AM   #105
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
I guess part of the problem is ive been hate voted hard in the past

n ppl weren't even ashamed of it. when that happens u tend to think ppl are being subtle with it to conceal their intentions. I still think this is true to a minor degree. sorry
Ok, and that's understandable, but like I said you can't ever know for sure, all you're doing now is repeating yourself over and over, the battle's over and it's in the past, arguing your point like this won't change anything.

just make it inspire you to post even harder shit in the future.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:57 AM   #106
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

I cant dre

I need to see the dr. for ambienz or something

funny how my insomnia just got incredible all of a sudden.

dude if u could see me now my eyes wide the fuck open n I haven't slept at all

no drugs. promise.

n then when I do go to sleep theres no "oh im getting sleepy". I just kinda..crash.

witty u kno this feeling I heard u talk about it

oh and cred this my thread now nigga. im bout to get a prognosis in this bitch

at least congrats cred at the top of the page every 2 secs. lol ay

Last edited by El Muffin; 07-17-2015 at 10:02 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:01 AM   #107
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
suuure thing haas.. why u always angry lol

i see gunner/gun her .. beamer/beam her .. knight/night lines? i don't care how flipped that shit is it's simple.

i like fresh punchlines.. i dont care what the topic is.. guns, ur girl, ur ear, etc

here's an example..
"i'll end ur career with one bar like nancy kerrigan" - illmac

to u that's prob simple.. to me that's creative as fuck

some of the shit that get quoted in battles im like is he serious? or are u internet butt buddies or somethin? either way to each his own..
I'm simple too, it wasn't a diss. I don't want to argue with anyone, I just am a certain way and it comes off bad when you type it.

BUT YO

It just seems like you old guys want to throw shade on the new shit. It will NEVER be how it was. That's your rose tinted RayBans.

You triple OG man, do you.

But if you knocking shit it hurts the "culture" more than you think.

Again, no "static" no "smoke". I want you guys here, hell I want people to KNOW who ya'll are and give the props you niggas earned.

But, I ain't gonna kiss ass.. I ain't lama b.
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:03 AM   #108
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
n then when I do go to sleep theres no "oh im getting sleepy". I just kinda..crash.
I know the feeling man, been struggling with it for a few years. Being awake for 48 hours and just BAM sleep for 12+ hours now and then. Just starting to get better the past few months and it sucks a lot. It messes with your brain too, you overthink and analyze everything sometimes until the initial situation is almost forgotten but you keep thinking. When that shit happen (like in this thread where a conclusion is met) it's important to quit the thought process, come to terms with it and just say ''ye, I guess I was wrong'' (sometimes, even if you don't think so just to get a closure for yourself and others, it usually pays to be humble,) and focus on something else. Be it TV Shows, books, gaming or whatever, doesn't matter as long as you don't make yourself go crazy over silly things and over react on stuff that really isn't anything at all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 07-17-2015 at 10:06 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:03 AM   #109
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron ace tenebro yu View Post
Just saying Posting Rhymes online has never been since 09 or 10.

Thats when the Nobodies or should i say whiny immatures cats started getting in ruining stuff.

Apart from the dickriding shit . hows life Muffy?
See, this the fuck shit I'm talking about. Your era had the most faggots, cheaters, and fuckery.
Old 07-17-2015, 10:04 AM   #110
murda sho
Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Shouts to the homie... Bringin titles back to the squaDD

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"
murda sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:05 AM   #111
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

everytime I lose its like im alex and u niggas playing Beethoven # 9 thru loudspeakers

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

high 5
Old 07-17-2015, 10:09 AM   #112
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I know the feeling man, been struggling with it for a few years. Being awake for 48 hours and just BAM sleep for 12+ hours now and then. Just starting to get better the past few months and it sucks a lot. It messes with your brain too, you overthink and analyze everything sometimes until the initial situation is almost forgotten but you keep thinking. When that shit happen (like in this thread where a conclusion is met) it's important to quit the thought process, come to terms with it and just say ''ye, I guess I was wrong'' (sometimes, even if you don't think so just to get a closure for yourself and others, it usually pays to be humble,) and focus on something else. Be it TV Shows, books, gaming or whatever, doesn't matter as long as you don't make yourself go crazy over silly things and over react on stuff that really isn't anything at all.
lmfao if that shit isn't spot on.

hmm. BUT ITS THERE THO OBJECTIVE I SWEAR IT IS

I SAW IT WITH MY EYEBALLS. I cant tell when it isn't there and when it isn't because I just saw the chupacabra n it bit me on the fucking hand plenty of times. how the fuck can I tell when its just a silhouette or not.

you knowhatimean
Old 07-17-2015, 10:10 AM   #113
Gina

Battle Record: 0-1

Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina

I'm a student of psychology, maybe I can help you muff. ;)
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:10 AM   #114
Vivek

Vivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant future

Era ?????

Homie we hardly celebrated any of our wins.

all we used to do was learn more on how this culture works. let it be Kung winning a league . or Resin streaking clean through a tourney . Or Butler . anyone else. we wanted to do more not fucking settle and pat our own backs .

As Res said. Hush u've been doing good work here. Kinda the only place to reverie through old times.
Vivek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:13 AM   #115
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Ok. I just want you guys to understand that I hold this dear to my heart right now, I got no shame saying that.

So maybe I defend the right now abit heavy, but I guess its cause I'm putting the hard work in as a moderator, I could care less about my rep as a txtcee. I think I built my spot there very comfortably.

I am here to run the place. So yea.. I am emotionally invested in the "culture" in a way I have never been.

But again. I AM HAPPY TO HAVE YOU and @Ace here.

Take this rep.
Old 07-17-2015, 10:13 AM   #116
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

lmaoooooooo
muff still in here talking bout his macauley culkin bar??????

bhahahhahahhaahha

home alone mobile phone
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:13 AM   #117
Vivek

Vivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant futureVivek has a brilliant future

Rudge did things 12 years back . that none of us tillll day cant step to.

I mean thats exactly what i meant. u obviously don't get gassed treating old school cats . with your current status. Atleast with Resin since that Cale match.
Vivek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:13 AM   #118
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
Lmfao

im not sure your ready for this

but perhaps ill give u a try one day just to see the results
Old 07-17-2015, 10:15 AM   #119
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post

lmao fat wife has arrived
Old 07-17-2015, 10:15 AM   #120
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Ok. I just want you guys to understand that I hold this dear to my heart right now, I got no shame saying that.

So maybe I defend the right now abit heavy, but I guess its cause I'm putting the hard work in as a moderator, I could care less about my rep as a txtcee. I think I built my spot there very comfortably.

I am here to run the place. So yea.. I am emotionally invested in the "culture" in a way I have never been.

But again. I AM HAPPY TO HAVE YOU and @Ace here.

Take this rep.

Hush to Netcees = the Smack of URL

Ya heardd me
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote