Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-19-2015, 07:21 AM   #1
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Default Diode to thread...

For you gun enthusiast; what's some good rifles & pistols to purchase?

Just got my full carriers.

Ordered a ruger p345. 1st pistol.

Need some opinions on other good pistols.

Need some opinions on some rifles as well.

Saw a nice 308 that looked like an m16. Interested, should I be?

@Diode - I know you know you shit when it comes to firearms my man.

Holla.
Glossy Finish Dick Lips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 07:42 AM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

tbh you should have asked Batty or Myself.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 07:48 AM   #3
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

Hardly ever see either of you engage in firearms threads but, ok.

What are your thoughts, bro?

Ruger p345 a good pistol for 1st one?

And 308 a good rifle? Hear a lot of people tel me it's a very common caliber rifle, and a good one.
Old 02-19-2015, 08:08 AM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Why are you getting a gun?
Old 02-19-2015, 08:49 AM   #5
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

To go shooting.

A hobby.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:27 AM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

is that you in your picture?
Old 02-19-2015, 09:30 AM   #7
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Lol, who else would it be?

But to answer your question, yes. It is me.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:06 AM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Idk, maybe a rapper or a football guy. You look pretty tough, I guess you aren't considering a weapon for protection right?
Old 02-19-2015, 10:12 AM   #9
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

No.

Lol @ look tough tho.

Just a hobby bro. Something to do other then the norm, feel me?
Old 02-19-2015, 10:35 AM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

WELL...

I recommend going to a local gun store/armory with its own shooting range and testing out the various calibers.

I think a guy like you could handle a 45. but you could always start with a 9mm. Try the longer barrels 5 or 6 inches to get a good feel for it.

as for rifles, go with an ak or an ar-15. invest in a local gun range/shooting range before buying. try before you buy.

did this help?
Old 02-19-2015, 10:37 AM   #11
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

depends on what you are looking for. you can't just say "what pistol should i get?" or "what rifle should i get?"

despite veritas leading you into some dumb racist shit his initial post had a purpose.. the goal is important.

are you looking for a carry pistol (highly unlikely given you're in nyc)? are you looking for a range pistol, and if so, do you prefer revolvers, striker fired, etc? what kind of grip and stance are you most comfortable with? what types of magazine restrictions are you under in ny? do you prefer an extended grip? does the look of the weapon matter to you? do you like goodies like crimson trace/lasermax/etc? what caliber ammo is readily available and affordable in your area?

rifles get even more complicated.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:38 AM   #12
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Lol some what.

AR-15's are dope. My boy just got one. Pretty slick gun.

9mm are cool. I personally would like to purchase a Glock-18, next.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:40 AM   #13
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
depends on what you are looking for. you can't just say "what pistol should i get?" or "what rifle should i get?"

despite veritas leading you into some dumb racist shit his initial post had a purpose.. the goal is important.

are you looking for a carry pistol (highly unlikely given you're in nyc)? are you looking for a range pistol, and if so, do you prefer revolvers, striker fired, etc? what kind of grip and stance are you most comfortable with? what types of magazine restrictions are you under in ny? do you prefer an extended grip? does the look of the weapon matter to you? do you like goodies like crimson trace/lasermax/etc? what caliber ammo is readily available and affordable in your area?

rifles get even more complicated.
Give me a few to answer these questions, lol. I shall return.
Old 02-19-2015, 12:06 PM   #14
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Best advice is to get something you feel comfortable with.

I'm a beast, I can shoot anything. I enjoy shooting double-barrel 12 gauges and muskets and shit. Only thing I don't like shooting are little guns with small grips.

Gotta get something you're comfortable with as your main piece tho. If you got big hands like I do, you will want a big enough grip or something that allows for sturdy dependable grip extenders. Some guns look badass and then they feel and shoot like dickturds.

My personal favs are 45 w/ crim trace, CZ83, 12 gauge and AK-47.

I enjoy them for accuracy, dependability and how fun they are to shoot.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:22 PM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Dumb racist shit? Wot?

I recommend a 45. A conceal able 9 an ar15 a 30 06 and a 12 guage. That willwill cover all angles.
Old 02-19-2015, 12:27 PM   #16
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
Dumb racist shit? Wot?

I recommend a 45. A conceal able 9 an ar15 a 30 06 and a 12 guage. That willwill cover all angles.
CWP is impossible in NY.

why get a 30 aught if he isn't hunting?
Old 02-19-2015, 12:44 PM   #17
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

I live in NY but also have a house in PA near a range. Mostly want to range but may adventure out in to hunting. That's why I mentioned the 308 that looks like a m16. I wouldn't bother dabbing in to firearms here in the city because it's nearly impossible with all these restrictions.
Old 02-19-2015, 12:54 PM   #18
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

From what I've been told, AK-47's aren't accurate at all unless you are single burst firing. Recoil sucks. I also saw an AK-74u, the sub machine gun in some mom & pops firearms store out in the bumble fuck woods of PA for sale for only $750.00. I was slightly interested, not going to lie but then again, my knowledge on guns is limited, so wasn't trying to have the old dude talk me in to buying it.

I'm hyped, tho. Collecting guns is fun already. Can't wait to start hitting the range up.
Old 02-19-2015, 01:18 PM   #19
Diode
PR's Finest

you can build an AR for less than $700 buying uppers and lowers separately off the internet.

however, unless your primary residence DL is for PA, i don't think you'll have much success without a fed exemption in NY
Old 02-19-2015, 01:34 PM   #20
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
From what I've been told, AK-47's aren't accurate at all unless you are single burst firing. Recoil sucks. I also saw an AK-74u, the sub machine gun in some mom & pops firearms store out in the bumble fuck woods of PA for sale for only $750.00. I was slightly interested, not going to lie but then again, my knowledge on guns is limited, so wasn't trying to have the old dude talk me in to buying it.

I'm hyped, tho. Collecting guns is fun already. Can't wait to start hitting the range up.

Who you hear all that from tho? Lol

I got 2 AKs, they are deadly accurate and recoil is smooth as an infant skin smoothie. Plus I got a scope on one lol

You can bury an AK in a mountain of mud and period panties and it'll still shoot like a champ, get a dustbunny in an AR-15 and it will jam up.

Dependability is more important than you think.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
google google about google, lex mancat fights for fairness, lex mancat's claw of power, shri lankan meerkat vag butter