Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2014, 03:03 PM   #41
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

The steelers went to the Superbowl, we all know that's a fact. Its in the record books for ever. We had a bet for two hundred so if I never got paid then what?
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:08 PM   #42
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
why u ass bet him tho

thats like not even cool

idc if this is the interwebz

sum shit u just dnt do ukno
Like I was MAKIN PLANS DOG to pay this bitch nigga 220 if I lost, like I had pmd him and was planning to take money out my next check and shit... This ho nigga wasn't even planning on paying tho.

That's not even what got me the most upset tho. The real bullshit IS THIS RIGHT HERE

The first time I brought it up on this site this faggot ass mother Fuckin pussy ass nigga, is really gonna come on this site and LIE... And act like he don't owe me 180.... Just Cuz nobody on here would know any better

Like its bad enough that this pussy straight up said he wasn't paying on his on site... But then his ho ass comes to a totally new and different site... And says IM the liar?

Fuck that nigga man
Old 12-08-2014, 03:09 PM   #43
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

as a Man youknow

js

eddies broke ass was all but willing to pay up his last weed money to honor the bet

yet 200 aint shit to u diode..yet u sittin behind ur comp laughing in spite..

like wahts the point? U revel in come-uppance or sumthin

shit dsnt sit right w/ me @All

js n i like u both
Old 12-08-2014, 03:09 PM   #44
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

as a Man youknow

js

eddies broke ass was all but willing to pay up his last weed money to honor the bet

yet 200 aint shit to u diode..yet u sittin behind ur comp laughing in spite..

like wahts the point? U revel in come-uppance or sumthin

shit dsnt sit right w/ me @All

js n i like u both
Old 12-08-2014, 03:11 PM   #45
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

o damn.

i got to leave this thread now
Old 12-08-2014, 03:11 PM   #46
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

o damn.

i got to leave this thread now
Old 12-08-2014, 03:14 PM   #47
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

i like how strikta and muff believe eddie's lying ass because reasons?

already proved he's lying

yet you two clowns stick with your fellow dirt person even though i've paid out plenty of people in this community, some even out of charity

fuck off.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:15 PM   #48
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
The steelers went to the Superbowl, we all know that's a fact. Its in the record books for ever. We had a bet for two hundred so if I never got paid then what?
you backed out, not my fault.

and lol @ you were going to pay me when i have proof you weren't, begging me to loan you rent money at the same time. you need rent money loans but you had 220 to pay me? foh. you never were giving me the 20 let alone 220.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:16 PM   #49
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Like I was MAKIN PLANS DOG to pay this bitch nigga 220 if I lost, like I had pmd him and was planning to take money out my next check and shit... This ho nigga wasn't even planning on paying tho.

That's not even what got me the most upset tho. The real bullshit IS THIS RIGHT HERE

The first time I brought it up on this site this faggot ass mother Fuckin pussy ass nigga, is really gonna come on this site and LIE... And act like he don't owe me 180.... Just Cuz nobody on here would know any better

Like its bad enough that this pussy straight up said he wasn't paying on his on site... But then his ho ass comes to a totally new and different site... And says IM the liar?

Fuck that nigga man
i didnt do anything, you randomly started making threads about it and i responded, same as i did on pr
Old 12-08-2014, 03:17 PM   #50
...the Nagger

Nigga how can u prove I'm lying

We had abet for twenty

A bet for 200

I won the big one you lost the last one.

RETARDED FUCKING ASS KEEPS SAYING IM LYING, SHUT YOUR RETARDED BITCH ASS UP DOG
Old 12-08-2014, 03:18 PM   #51
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
you backed out, not my fault.

and lol @ you were going to pay me when i have proof you weren't, begging me to loan you rent money at the same time. you need rent money loans but you had 220 to pay me? foh. you never were giving me the 20 let alone 220.
YES I NEVER DENIED MAKING SEVERAL THREADS ASKING YOU FOR MONEY? YOUNKNOW WHY? BECAUSE U OWE ME 180

NEVER DID I ONCE BACK NEVER. NEVER WILL U QUOTE ANUTHING SAYING I BACKED OUT

THAT FUCKING PM AINT SHIT BUT ME TROLLING A PERSON WHO OWES ME MONEY
Old 12-08-2014, 03:19 PM   #52
Diode
PR's Finest

you bailed on the terms of the big one nerd

im sorry for your loss

originally it was 20, then double or nothing, then you wanted to 10x it, then you backed off of that, and then after you would have won you had gambler's remorse and declared you had agreed to that bet after the fact

cmon man
Old 12-08-2014, 03:20 PM   #53
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
THAT FUCKING PM AINT SHIT BUT ME TROLLING A PERSON WHO OWES ME MONEY
so you admit to being a lying nerd but everyone here should trust you even though you're a proven liar and i've proven that i pay people some even out of kindness

lol ok
@Knucklehead pls send eddie back to where he came from

i dont like doing this all the time
Old 12-08-2014, 03:20 PM   #54
...the Nagger

Somebody please explain to me what good it would do to lie and say someone owes me money that doesn't????

SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME WHH I WOULD MAKE UP A BET OUT OF THIN AIR EXPECTING TO BE PAID
Old 12-08-2014, 03:21 PM   #55
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Somebody please explain to me what good it would do to lie and say someone owes me money that doesn't????

SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME WHH I WOULD MAKE UP A BET OUT OF THIN AIR EXPECTING TO BE PAID
BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING, CHEATING, TROLLING DIRT PERSON WHO THINKS HE CAN GUILT HONORABLE PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY BY BEING RELENTLESS AND THROWING A TEMPER TANTRUM EVERY SIX MONTHS

toddler negotiation tactics

shameful.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:21 PM   #56
...the Nagger

Quote:
so you admit to being a lying nerd but everyone here should trust you even though you're a proven liar and i've proven that i pay people some even out of kindness

lol ok
@Knucklehead pls send eddie back to where he came from

i dont like doing this all the time
Like I said man, u a bitch ass nigga. You think its funny and it should be Cuz nothing I can do to you except to ask u to stay out my threaded

You come in my fucking treads nigga

I do not wanna talk to you?

Imma bring up the fact that you owe money because u do, and that's all I can do
Old 12-08-2014, 03:23 PM   #57
...the Nagger

Quote:
BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING, CHEATING, TROLLING DIRT PERSON WHO THINKS HE CAN GUILT HONORABLE PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY BY BEING RELENTLESS AND THROWING A TEMPER TANTRUM EVERY SIX MONTHS

toddler negotiation tactics

shameful.
Nigga so you saying I'm tryna guilt u into paying me my money that you owe me, by lying and saying u owe me money out of thin air

Doesn't anybody reading thru this believe him?
Old 12-08-2014, 03:24 PM   #58
...the Nagger

@Muffy @Strikta be honest, when u look at what I'm saying and then u look at his response, who do u believe?
Old 12-08-2014, 03:26 PM   #59
...the Nagger

I wanna punch u in your shit right now but I can't. Why the fuck are you lying on some real shit tho? Ass betted and then lied about the bet and said I took the bet when u don't have me anywhere saying that it took back the bet
Old 12-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #60
...the Nagger

I wanna punch u in your shit right now so fucking bad man