Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2014, 10:49 AM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default I aint gonn tell u, imma let Marshall Faulk tell u

Le'Veon Bell joined Hall of Famer Walter Payton as the only running backs to generate more than 200 yards from scrimmage in three consecutive games, leading the Pittsburgh Steelers to a 42-21 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. Our takeaways:

1. On a day in which A.J. Green piled up a career-high 224 yards on 11 catches, Bell was the best player on the field, tallying 235 yards and three touchdowns on 32 touches. He nearly added a fourth score, but was ruled down a few inches shy of the goal line. Bell already has the most receptions by a running back in franchise history (71) and is on pace to finish with 2,367 yards from scrimmage, which would rank as a top-five single-season total. "Right now, he is the best back in the league," NFL Media's Marshall Faulk said Sunday on NFL GameDay Morning. We can't argue.
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:03 AM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

thanks for beating cincy.

now lose out ok?

i think you guys play the bungles again, im not sure if i want you to win or lose that yet. havent looked into it too much.

but either way i wish losses upon you.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:44 AM   #3
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Noone cares dawg.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:50 AM   #4
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
Le'Veon Bell joined Hall of Famer Walter Payton as the only running backs to generate more than 200 yards from scrimmage in three consecutive games, leading the Pittsburgh Steelers to a 42-21 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. Our takeaways:

1. On a day in which A.J. Green piled up a career-high 224 yards on 11 catches, Bell was the best player on the field, tallying 235 yards and three touchdowns on 32 touches. He nearly added a fourth score, but was ruled down a few inches shy of the goal line. Bell already has the most receptions by a running back in franchise history (71) and is on pace to finish with 2,367 yards from scrimmage, which would rank as a top-five single-season total. "Right now, he is the best back in the league," NFL Media's Marshall Faulk said Sunday on NFL GameDay Morning. We can't argue.
and yet, demarco murray leads him by nearly 400 yards, 4 tds, 30 more ypg avg, and 5 more rushes of 20+ yds.

and you can't even call in ypc, they're tied on that.

best back in the league?

right...
Old 12-08-2014, 12:04 PM   #5
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Those pesky numbers again.

Murray>Bell
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:22 PM   #6
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Murray benefits from the o-line and the threat of a big play to bez. Pitt does not

Besides that fact, Bell is far better in nearly every aspect.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:32 PM   #7
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Demarco Murray got fucking 400 carries. Fantasy league fans fuck out my face
Old 12-08-2014, 12:34 PM   #8
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

But the saints beat you.

And we suck this year.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:35 PM   #9
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Murray benefits from the o-line and the threat of a big play to bez. Pitt does not

Besides that fact, Bell is far better in nearly every aspect.
They not gonna hear u. Let them think demarco is better, I would take bell Charles lynch McCoy over Murray. I would take no one over bell except maybe Charles but bell does way more than him simply put. Bell catches over the shoulders fades for tds like a prime te

Y'all can keep denying him but I already recognize and fear bell as my lord and savior
Old 12-08-2014, 12:36 PM   #10
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
But the saints beat you.

And we suck this year.
He we lost to the bucs too. We actually ONLY lose to bad teams. We lose focus against scrubs I don't blame them tho
Old 12-08-2014, 12:36 PM   #11
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

it's all about the Pittsburgh Steelers!!!!!
jilti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:48 PM   #12
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Demarco Murray got fucking 400 carries. Fantasy league fans fuck out my face
look at the numbers, shitstain.

same ypc.

you lose.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:58 PM   #13
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
look at the numbers, shitstain.

same ypc.

you lose.
Nigga I won a bet against u and never got my 180 you damn right I lost
Old 12-08-2014, 01:06 PM   #14
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Nigga I won a bet against u and never got my 180 you damn right I lost
i like how you keep increasing the number over time

lol
Old 12-08-2014, 01:32 PM   #15
...the Nagger

Quote:
i like how you keep increasing the number over time

lol
Nihgga I'm not loln like Wtf, what the fuck do you ALWAYS make a point to post in my threads? Is it to see if I forgot? No nigga I will never forget that the owner of a website o frequented for 4-5 years ass betted me over 180 measely fucking dollars, some money that MY broke ass would have struggled to pay. And your bitch ass never even fucking planned on paying. Why in the fuck do you always make a point to come in my fucking threads man? Do you want to know if I forgot or something? Nigga I WILL NEVER FUCKING FORGET A NIGGA WHO OWES ME MONEY especially some Fuckin snake ass faggot who thinks its cool to ass bet a nigga. But its cool. If karma hasn't caught up I'm sure it will with you. I don't worry about snake niggas eventually they try to swallow too much
Old 12-08-2014, 01:32 PM   #16
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Nihgga I'm not loln like Wtf, what the fuck do you ALWAYS make a point to post in my threads? Is it to see if I forgot? No nigga I will never forget that the owner of a website o frequented for 4-5 years ass betted me over 180 measely fucking dollars, some money that MY broke ass would have struggled to pay. And your bitch ass never even fucking planned on paying. Why in the fuck do you always make a point to come in my fucking threads man? Do you want to know if I forgot or something? Nigga I WILL NEVER FUCKING FORGET A NIGGA WHO OWES ME MONEY especially some Fuckin snake ass faggot who thinks its cool to ass bet a nigga. But its cool. If karma hasn't caught up I'm sure it will with you. I don't worry about snake niggas eventually they try to swallow too much
now it's over 180

never seen you raise it twice in one thread

hahahahahaha
Old 12-08-2014, 01:41 PM   #17
...the Nagger

Quote:
now it's over 180

never seen you raise it twice in one thread

hahahahahaha
Huh? I said the you ass betted me over 180, not that the total was over 180 you slow, flat faced neatherdal lookin pussy.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:47 PM   #18
...the Nagger

Its no point in proving you wrong, what good would that do? Its not like your pussy ass is gonna pay me. Threatening you is pointless too all u gonna do and stay behind you computer or try to hack and get me fired. You ass betted me and u got away with it its nothing I can do about it, I just wish u would stop being such a hoe about it and posting in all my threads and shit. You already won leave me the fuck alone to surf this nerd ass board in peace
Old 12-08-2014, 02:28 PM   #19
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Its no point in proving you wrong, what good would that do? Its not like your pussy ass is gonna pay me. Threatening you is pointless too all u gonna do and stay behind you computer or try to hack and get me fired. You ass betted me and u got away with it its nothing I can do about it, I just wish u would stop being such a hoe about it and posting in all my threads and shit. You already won leave me the fuck alone to surf this nerd ass board in peace
lol @ me being scared of you.

any time you are down this way feel free to ping me.

i'll have charleston mma set some time aside for us, no bullshit.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:28 PM   #20
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Huh? I said the you ass betted me over 180, not that the total was over 180 you slow, flat faced neatherdal lookin pussy.
lol @ flat faced btw

you confusing me with your asian friend, aero?