Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-27-2014, 03:09 PM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default The NYC thread

hey buddy, here is where you explain to me what reality and truth is, in an honest and respectable manner. I will listen. I might even ask poignant questions. Your show, the spotlight is on.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 03:12 PM   #2
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

my nigga your phrasing is subtly condescending ie hey buddy

and on some fantasy shit where heaven and hell is a strong reality. I can't engage you due to the wording of this sentence and also because I don't like to interact with simple minded people who might bring my mental vibrations down to their level sorry. does that sound fair to you
Old 10-27-2014, 03:17 PM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Your mental vibrations are not strong enough to handle mere words? to the point they feel condescension? Come now....tell me of reality. Please:
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:25 PM   #4
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

huh? Condescension saturates everything you say to the point that only your family probably truly respects you. If anybody outside of your church group/wife actually respects you I would be amazed. I'm an excellent salesperson, and can generate rapport with 90% of the population within seconds if I'm in a good mood. You don't have that skill. The reason I say this about the respect tho is, you are not intelligent but parade around like a psychologist and anybody with any social acumen can see through it immediately. Look, Masaii is the only person who ever liked you here. Coincidence? Now I'm not saying you're a complete lame in real life because you could just be trolling, but I think this is actually your true, muddy, infantile, arrogant, grade school level torrent of perception that you spew here. Even if you weren't trying to crucify or understand me, but instead were to validate my life and values it'd be pointless because I don't value your opinion at all. It's nothing against you really, I just don't think you ever really have anything valuable to say. Since you like to pretend you're smart I'd say re-do your bookshelf. Start with that because it's pretty horrible. Why is your house worth less than 300 thousand? It's because your bookshelf sucks. Expand, add economics, spiritual books (other than the bible), history, philosophy, autobiographies, all that shit. Your mind is just narrow. Sometimes you make an accurate observation but you're usually on your jackson pollack shit just throwing paint everywhere. Get it together dawg. You're not smart or a particularly valuable human being. Why did I just write all that? I don't know. It's pointless really but I'm bored.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:28 PM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

it takes a boring perosn to be bored. no condescendmo.

Just tell me what reality is, because you said that my grasp of it was wrong, so that lets me know that yours is right...right?

I am waiting.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:31 PM   #6
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

re read what i posted
Old 10-27-2014, 03:33 PM   #7
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
it takes a boring perosn to be bored. no condescendmo.

Just tell me what reality is, because you said that my grasp of it was wrong, so that lets me know that yours is right...right?

I am waiting.
and when you've already made your mind up that what I'm going to say is wrong and have a ready made excuse and brain patterns locked in cognitive dissonance, what purpose would stating my reality to you serve. The only purpose would be you telling me why it's wrong and why yours is right.

Bored because I'm engaging a boring person
Old 10-27-2014, 03:51 PM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I am asking you to explain to me reality. Please do so.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:43 PM   #9
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

na im good bc ur a lame
Old 10-27-2014, 05:20 PM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

nyc, please.....explain to me reality. Please.

I am wrong because you told me I was, I just asked you to explain how.

fair?

Tags
all blowpop tootsie pops, but is bodey attractive, dope thread, everybody hates veritas obv, moose knuckle smack!, veritas hypocrisy goat, veritas is captain planet., veritas sub 100 iq, we all lose