Old 10-19-2014, 11:52 PM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

as a victim of debilitating social anxiety and such my advice to you is do what you want.

dont listen to therapists and shrinks and dont take the drugs. they want to force you to do what is the "societal norms". its malarkey. they convinced me I was miserable because I subconsciencely wanted to be like everyone I hated. (sociable). they find things like isolating and shit bad. im never happier than when im alone tho and ive never been doing better in life until I acvepted it. our brains are gonna put us on the most rewarding path one way or the other. when you mess with the brain your fucking up

but yo

bars can be a great time if thats for you. you cant smoke in them anymore tho so they lost a ton of appeal to me. also I am over conscience about how others perceive me and would get into fights way to easily without much provocation. just lashing out at faggots with the fury of an unhappy human out of place

basically just do you
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:52 PM   #42
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

I just wanna know if its a real thing @Hush
Old 10-19-2014, 11:54 PM   #43
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Champed

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
as a victim of debilitating social anxiety and such my advice to you is do what you want.

dont listen to therapists and shrinks and dont take the drugs. they want to force you to do what is the "societal norms". its malarkey. they convinced me I was miserable because I subconsciencely wanted to be like everyone I hated. (sociable). they find things like isolating and shit bad. im never happier than when im alone tho and ive never been doing better in life until I acvepted it. our brains are gonna put us on the most rewarding path one way or the other. when you mess with the brain your fucking up

but yo

bars can be a great time if thats for you. you cant smoke in them anymore tho so they lost a ton of appeal to me. also I am over conscience about how others perceive me and would get into fights way to easily without much provocation. just lashing out at faggots with the fury of an unhappy human out of place

basically just do you
That's real.

I'd rep + if mine meant shit

lol
Old 10-19-2014, 11:56 PM   #44
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

ur main goal is not to remember ur 21st, then u did it right.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:58 PM   #45
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Champed

THAT, I do plan on doing fr
Old 10-19-2014, 11:59 PM   #46
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:

but yo

basically just do you
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY
ALL WORK, AND NO PLAY, MAKES JACK A DULL BOY
ALL
WORK
AND
NO
PLAY
MAKES
JACK
A
DULL BOY
allwrknoplaymkmewanttofknkillumferredrummurderback wardsidiotduh
Old 10-20-2014, 08:27 AM   #47
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
It should say The Hushle Continues imo
Lol ok
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:05 AM   #48
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Bro...if u have not been to a club by now n think because u have a gf that u shouldn't then u should go.

Half of your life before getting married is clubbing.
Ok...maybe not half...a third.

U sound pretty sheltered honestly.
U should go out n try a variety of pussy.
Basically become a man.
U don't need drugs that'll make u more socially awkward.
Pussy..

That is the social equalizer.only then will ub comfortable in your own skin.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:09 AM   #49
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:

but yo

basically just do you
U can still smoke in most bars here.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 01:01 PM   #50
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Just drop acid instead of going to the club.

Even better, drop acid and find some dirty ass dude outside a bar and talk about the meaning of life. Shit. Nobody knows more about life than dirty people outside bars.

Nah, but yeah.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 01:11 PM   #51
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen View Post
Just drop acid instead of going to the club.

Even better, drop acid and find some dirty ass dude outside a bar and talk about the meaning of life. Shit. Nobody knows more about life than dirty people outside bars.

Nah, but yeah.
Your one of my fav posters

Not that it means anything

Wanted to let u know tho

Salute
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 01:12 PM   #52
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

burn this thread
Old 10-20-2014, 05:00 PM   #53
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Champed

Waits patiently for Diode to burn his computer
Old 10-20-2014, 05:15 PM   #54
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepTo. View Post
Waits patiently for Diode to burn his computer
MAN THAT WAS GOOD

TELL ME SOME JOKES
Old 10-20-2014, 05:19 PM   #55
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

what did the computer say to the diode
Old 10-20-2014, 05:25 PM   #56
REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE

Quote:
what did the computer say to the diode
LOG OFF! LOG OFF! RETURN TO ME! RETURN TO ME!
Old 10-20-2014, 05:35 PM   #57
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
MAN THAT WAS GOOD

TELL ME SOME JOKES
Ehh, I wasn't particularly trying to joke. You are a little dramatic though, aren't you. That's nice I guess. But thanks anyways, D.
Old 10-20-2014, 05:36 PM   #58
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL LIFE View Post
LOG OFF! LOG OFF! RETURN TO ME! RETURN TO ME!
I'd wish you'd stop spanning your fag horizon to multiple accounts and combine them all to one, you'd be unstoppafag
Old 10-20-2014, 07:50 PM   #59
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Step to step his boarding lvls up?

Is this life

Fuck boarding lvls but I c u yung goon
Old 10-20-2014, 07:52 PM   #60
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Champed

I guess it all comes back with time

lol

Tags
21 yrs too many, snort h and do the uma