Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-26-2014, 02:10 PM   #161
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosah View Post
ANYBODY THAT DOESN'T MOD THIER CARS OBVY RIDES BUS LOLBCUZ FAGGOT

-Hush logic.
The fuxk a 8 cyl got to do with modding

C this y u don't got a car tho lol

Lol @ cake

Nigga u prolly ride a cow to work stfu
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:12 PM   #162
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic Tac View Post
Made 274/238 on a Dynojet
flywheel or to the wheels. at 274 flywheel with 238 torque the slips listed are impossible with the bolt ons you mentioned earlier. not because of shitty driving, but because of the weight of your car + that flywheel hp = impossible.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:17 PM   #163
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
flywheel or to the wheels. at 274 flywheel with 238 torque the slips listed are impossible with the bolt ons you mentioned earlier. not because of shitty driving, but because of the weight of your car + that flywheel hp = impossible.
I was making a couple WHEEL hp/tq less than that at the time of those runs. I'm a great driver btw. And my car is just over ~3300 with me in it and 1/8 tank.
Tic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:21 PM   #164
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

50k?

Ill take a Subaru...a Volkswagen, an Audi, a Corvette...shit I'll even take a smart car get a hybusa engine an do the swap myself an have money left over lmao fuck a Hyundai
Old 09-26-2014, 02:24 PM   #165
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
50k?

Ill take a Subaru...a Volkswagen, an Audi, a Corvette...shit I'll even take a smart car get a hybusa engine an do the swap myself an have money left over lmao fuck a Hyundai
the facts that you didn't even mention mercedes or bmw and listed vw and audi as separate manufacturers tells me all i need to know about you.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:30 PM   #166
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
the facts that you didn't even mention mercedes or bmw and listed vw and audi as separate manufacturers tells me all i need to know about you.
Why would I mention them when their counterparts make cheaper cars with same quality?

Your obsession of thinking you can buy the fastest car that no modded car can keep up with tells me you're credibility towards reality is fading faster than the memory of your cross seared steaks that haven't "locked in the juices" like previously thought
Old 09-26-2014, 02:32 PM   #167
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Like I said @Diode you can watch my car run low 13s in person if you'd like. Cutout goes on tomorrow and unfortunately I won't have DRs in the next couple weeks when I go. Need to sell the heads I bought and didn't use to get DRs.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:33 PM   #168
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
Why would I mention them when their counterparts make cheaper cars with same quality?

Your obsession of thinking you can buy the fastest car that no modded car can keep up with tells me you're credibility towards reality is fading faster than your cross seared steaks that haven't "locked in the juices" like previously thought
What? I never believed that Malliard effect nonsense, weirdo.

Please tell me who the Mercedes and BMW counterparts are that make "cheaper cars with the same quality"

You're ignorant. It is known.

And I don't have remotely the fastest car. I could spend $10k on a 2nd gen CRX, dump a balanced and blueprinted h22 in it, boost it, and have a torquemonster golf cart that runs 11s.

It isn't about that at all. It's about having a luxury car with all of the technology and trim that can still run low 13s without having to lift a finger because I am old and have other priorities (as well as no track remotely nearby).
Old 09-26-2014, 02:39 PM   #169
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Quote:
What? I never believed that Malliard effect nonsense, weirdo.

Please tell me who the Mercedes and BMW counterparts are that make "cheaper cars with the same quality"

You're ignorant. It is known.

And I don't have remotely the fastest car. I could spend $10k on a 2nd gen CRX, dump a balanced and blueprinted h22 in it, boost it, and have a torquemonster golf cart that runs 11s.

It isn't about that at all. It's about having a luxury car with all of the technology and trim that can still run low 13s without having to lift a finger because I am old and have other priorities (as well as no track remotely nearby).
So instead you'll just quote Magazine times lolllllllllllll. The lowest Magazine times at that.

Why the H22? I'd much rather the K20, or perhaps a G23 for that extra torque. Shit, I'd prob throw a J32 in it and boost it.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:42 PM   #170
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
So instead you'll just quote Magazine times lolllllllllllll. The lowest Magazine times at that.

Why the H22? I'd much rather the K20, or perhaps a G23 for that extra torque. Shit, I'd prob throw a J32 in it and boost it.
There are a million sources on those times. The highest I found was 13.5 even. Would you prefer track times from zerotosixty? You have several resources to choose from and they all say the same thing.

If I had a track less than 4 hours away from me I'd be happy to oblige you. I was running brackets and test and tunes at Etown when you were still on some Teletubbies, I have no "problem" running an 8th or quarter in anything.

The H22 would be to fit in the $10k budget I mentioned.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:45 PM   #171
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Genesis is a fly car tho
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:48 PM   #172
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco Bishop View Post
Genesis is a fly car tho

but nah.. @YDK would rather have a mini with a bike motor in it.

word.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:50 PM   #173
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Quote:
There are a million sources on those times. The highest I found was 13.5 even. Would you prefer track times from zerotosixty? You have several resources to choose from and they all say the same thing.

If I had a track less than 4 hours away from me I'd be happy to oblige you. I was running brackets and test and tunes at Etown when you were still on some Teletubbies, I have no "problem" running an 8th or quarter in anything.

The H22 would be to fit in the $10k budget I mentioned.
True. J32 prob would be too, except the LSD trans is expensive. Could get a bolt on/tuned/race gas K20 in the 11s in a CRX too.

I will post new slips when I go to the track. Trying to go 12.9 on DRs.
Quote:
Genesis is a fly car tho
I like the Genesis a lot. This dude doubted me so I had to get involved.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:54 PM   #174
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Lol word @Tic Tac

This nigga diode the type to believe everything the internet says.

Niggas don't realize that the internet is the new tv.

Shit aint just black n white.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #175
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Lol word @Tic Tac

This nigga diode the type to believe everything the internet says.

Niggas don't realize that the internet is the new tv.

Shit aint just black n white.
your statements have nothing to do with each other.

my experience with cars is direct. further, simple physics define the limitations of what ET a vehicle can run given whp, distance, and trap speed.

i take it you're also a conspiracy theorist in which case no, i will not engage you.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:02 PM   #176
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Meh. Honda > Hyundai IMO, but the Genesis is cool nonetheless.

Last edited by Tic; 09-26-2014 at 03:04 PM.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:05 PM   #177
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

what a wack fucking thread this turned into
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 03:08 PM   #178
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
what a wack fucking thread this turned into
I should've never posted my slips or track vid. This could've been epic, smh.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:11 PM   #179
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Meh. Honda > Hyundai IMO, but the Genesis is cool nonetheless.
How can you honestly say that in 2014 with the absolutely uninspired, underpowered, underperforming garbage Honda is putting out these days? They have all but buried Acura and only show growth in sales of their sub compacts.

The days of the NSX, S2000, and ITR are long gone.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:13 PM   #180
Masaii

9 pages of diode arguing with himself

Standard

Tags
bb hate tagger<good writers, bmp > bb tbph, guuyz mom bought me a v8, no tomatoes, nycspitz got bus pass, nycspitz irrelevant, nycspitz on a scooter, thinks his mom's car is his