Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-24-2014, 12:50 PM   #1
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray
Default For rhymes sake.

Writing passages full of passion 'n Tactical tactics to attack you with, my radical actions make you gasp a bit & render you inactive bitch. This the best verse you've seen in your life. You could split the word down the middle & still couldn't be half as nice. I'm after Christ to send you to the afterlife & when it comes to gettin money I'm the fastest type I've mastered fights hit you with a perfectly crafted right to crash your lights I'm smashing dykes & all hermaphrodites so I'm slashing twice

Whew!

I'mma force movin the swords movement to scorn humans
Get torn in two with horrid Fluid spewin from pours stupid
Old 09-24-2014, 02:35 PM   #2
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

this was fucking horrendous dude dont ever do this again my eyes are bleeding
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 02:43 PM   #3
Camp Bell

Battle Record: 10-18

Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
this was fucking horrendous dude dont ever do this again my eyes are bleeding
Old 09-24-2014, 03:41 PM   #4
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

Writing passionate ballads, with nationalist clamor, the most talented mammal post-Allen has happened. (That's Poe Edgar) to note, the so eloquent, flow etiquette pulses. Crunchier than cold lettuce in freezers, I'll sever, with sword tips. Such a WRETCHED DEMEANOR, dementors could feel me butt-fucking their ether. My member is so thick, when you mention my chode, the text font is coded, in excellent bold print. supersede parenthetical motives, it's like medicine mojo invented for dopeness; one injection could dismember a 5 ton elephants skull. High-strung genetics to mull, with the tongue of a serpent and a pythons venomous gull. On Mt. Zion the evidence? Full. I'm a descendant, a scion; from impeccable ions, melded, with mayans, lions, embedded with bulls. Predator and prey, with unquenchable thirst, grinding vegetable juices with my incisors from birth. Size you up. Mike Tyson? you herb, and did it ever occur when you write rhymes, no matter what goliath in his prime that's unearthed. You'll still be seen as a, hymen. No a hyphen-, in my cipher of unrhymable words
Old 09-24-2014, 03:47 PM   #5
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

@Camp Bell
Old 09-25-2014, 12:11 AM   #6
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Champed

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

F u guys lol
Old 09-25-2014, 12:15 AM   #7
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

"Tactical tactics"

That's all the advice I'm giving you.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:35 AM   #8
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
"Tactical tactics"

That's all the advice I'm giving you.
Lmaoo okay okay.

Noted.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:42 AM   #9
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Bombard you with an arsenal of cartridge particles at carnivals that barbecue the hearts of you and stomp on you until your own party has to pardon you
Old 09-25-2014, 12:44 AM   #10
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Ur horrible
Old 09-25-2014, 01:00 AM   #11
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Champed

OH WOW MY MISTAKE FOR NOT BEING AS GOOD AS YOU, MUST BE NICE HOW YOU GUYS CAME TO BE SUCH TEXT BOSSES OVERNIGHT AND NEVER HAD TO ELEVATE OH WOW

Much sarcasm, such skills

Stand back guise. Text gods in da buildin
Old 09-25-2014, 11:06 AM   #12
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I remember this from 01
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:21 AM   #13
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:52 AM   #14
Camp Bell

Battle Record: 10-18

Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell

@big baby @Woosah @Zen @Frank

My crafting gets better with each passionate letter. Take sabbatical measures or be surpassed by the pressure of my tactical lectures. Master oppressor, I slap catholic offenders then stash em in heaven with the passive aggressive; pastors and reverends. i be outclassing these freshmen by grasping perfection with grammatical gestures, your not half as impressive, ask for protection from this hazardous blessing. my actions so cancerous, im laughing at weapons you flashing for reference with a pad that's infected by a staph so infectious, the lab had it tested by alchemist with an actual death wish. how can you challenge my freshness when its dalice and dead mixed? i'm cassius with hands bitch, i want profit flat on the canvas.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:54 AM   #15
Kin
Kill.It.Nonstop

Battle Record: 3-3

Kin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant future

I thought it was straight....on some pun/canibus shit....would be better as a recorded verse tho

HoLLa
Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 05:57 AM   #16
AndyHiro
Yeah Im kinda like that

AndyHiro AndyHiro AndyHiro AndyHiro AndyHiro AndyHiro AndyHiro AndyHiro AndyHiro AndyHiro AndyHiro

In my opinion this is not as bad as everyone is saying. I see some swag in this drop and I'm sure if everyone was high as I am right now then they could see it too.

Like if this was an actual audio freestyle off the top it prolly would have gotten you props rather than the lackluster reaction your getting.

Anyway cool flow to this. Your wording is a bit awkward in places but I do get the general idea of what you are trying to say. An example is

'I'mma force movin the swords movement to scorn humans
Get torn in two with horrid Fluid spewin from pours stupid'

Like the imagery is there and I get the gist but swords don't really scorn humans. Unless of course it is a bad tempered sentient sword. I dunno I'm sure it exists in some inane fantasy RPG out there somewhere.

Also horrid fluid line is suppose to imply shedding blood but you say "spewing from pours stupid". I'm sure you meant pores in which the only thing that should come from that is sweat or pimples or you know things that actually come out of pores.

Unless you actually meant the act of pouring. In which the line "spewing from pours" sounds kinda like you are trying to make yourself a glass of milk but you have like Parkinson's or something and your making like big fucking mess and shit.

Keep elevating bro.
AndyHiro is offline   Reply With Quote