User Tag List

Old 09-21-2014, 11:59 PM   #21
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
I mean.....

Who doesn5 have phsychopathic TENDENCIES tho.......

I agree w u brudda

Sum butthurt ghost of nc past prolly wrote this article an conducted the study with clenched teeth in tear soaked t shirts.
Longlive warthog
Old 09-22-2014, 01:46 AM   #22
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

You're probably gonna see a lot of attention in the media like this since the stuff where Xbox One users were trolling people and calling the cops to people's houses and shit.

The stances these articles tend to end up supporting is there isn't much difference overall in the different types of trolls.

some trolling is done to seek justice, other trolls just wanna watch the world burn.

alot of times, people mistake attention whoring for trolling.... it's really not the same thing.

wish I still had The Nettrollnomican I wrote on NC1.0. It illustrated my point in standard nigga terminology.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 03:03 PM   #23
REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE

IF YOU ARE TROLLING ON THE INTERNET MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT TROLLING ME BY TROLLING YOURSELF.

IF YOU ARE LYING TO ME YOU ARE TROLLING YOURSELF.

RETURN TO HONESTY
Old 09-22-2014, 03:04 PM   #24
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL LIFE View Post
IF YOU ARE TROLLING ON THE INTERNET MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT TROLLING ME BY TROLLING YOURSELF.

IF YOU ARE LYING TO ME YOU ARE TROLLING YOURSELF.

RETURN TO HONESTY
who is on this acct?
Old 09-22-2014, 03:10 PM   #25
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
You're probably gonna see a lot of attention in the media like this since the stuff where Xbox One users were trolling people and calling the cops to people's houses and shit.

The stances these articles tend to end up supporting is there isn't much difference overall in the different types of trolls.

some trolling is done to seek justice, other trolls just wanna watch the world burn.

alot of times, people mistake attention whoring for trolling.... it's really not the same thing.

wish I still had The Nettrollnomican I wrote on NC1.0. It illustrated my point in standard nigga terminology.

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nycspitz irrelevant, nycspitz loves mandingos, nycspitz loves veiny cock, strikta earned his herpes, tim fapped 2 lars dik