Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-16-2014, 04:58 PM   #21
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

So, we all agree Troy ave sucks...
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 05:15 PM   #22
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
pumps brakes EEEEEERRRRRRRTTTTT.....you don't know shit. you have not even lived yet. You are a child. You are like a wannabe Will Hunting only not a genius. A copycatter, a follower. You think you understand projecting, but you do not. Furthermore, you think you understand alot of things, but you have not.

You were picked on. You had to hide. Tell us about that if you bad bruh.
O hey it's the imaginary history you've been trying to project on me since well before the paleoMasaii era

In fact he learned it from you!

It almost seems like everyone time someone starts something with you, they get a little more false history slipped in their dossier

Remind me again who you send most of your time addressing and how that correlates to their opinion of you being a lonely weird dude with nothing better to do?

Quote:
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.

Yeesh. To a T
Old 09-16-2014, 05:22 PM   #23
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

split, are you really trying to infer that when I say that you were bullied and picked on that I am projecting my life as yours? is that really how you want to play this? you are a beta in real life, tryna act alpha on the net. I am an alpha in real life and fuck the net.

This aint masaii bro. tread carefully you bird chested dweeb.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 05:38 PM   #24
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Masaii is a nonfactor in everything on this site.

Can't make someone look bad with words? Play pretend with their life!

Vintage Masaii.

You don't have to be so defensive around me, after all I'm not a threat to someone of your intelligence and Real Life Experience.

that's funny bro, are you really trying to infer that when I say that you were bullied and picked on that I am projecting my life as yours? is that really how you want to play this? you are a beta in real life, tryna act alpha on the net. I am an alpha in real life and fuck the net.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:55 PM   #25
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

TYSON

troy ave is dope. not really, he's pretty terrible, but i really liked the song BK BK, he dropped like 10 years ago lol.

Old 09-16-2014, 06:24 PM   #26
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Ok I can fuck with that song.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 06:55 PM   #27
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
O hey it's the imaginary history you've been trying to project on me since well before the paleoMasaii era

In fact he learned it from you!

It almost seems like everyone time someone starts something with you, they get a little more false history slipped in their dossier

Remind me again who you send most of your time addressing and how that correlates to their opinion of you being a lonely weird dude with nothing better to do?

Yeesh. To a T
gone @paleomasaii

would rep if i could
Old 09-16-2014, 07:15 PM   #28
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
see that is the problem with you boy. you think you are so refined and talented and enlightend....you don't shit. you have not even lived. you do not know love, or the loss of love. you have never felt the sincere longing of a woman, you have never achieved great victories over insurmountable odds.
you are a real life beta. you are a background extra in other's movies.
This board is your escape where you can act all beourgeois towards others, but I see through you pipsqueek dweeb.

and just know that in real life I would touch you.
FUCKING GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE V GETTING HARDCORE BUTTRAPED BY SPLIT AND NOBODY NOTICED, THIS NIGGA LEGIT QUOTING GOOD WILL HUNTING SCENE, OH YOU DONT REMEMBER DONT WORRY BB TO THE RESCUE, HERE YA GO, I EVEN PUT THE TIMESTAMP FOR YA

EGO.

UNORIGINAL.

NEW DISS.

CALLED HIM A DWEEB
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 07:24 PM   #29
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

V knows I'm smarter than him, quicker, stronger, and just wittier/sharper in all senses. His foundation lays at religion and I mastered that. V, I'm basically what you hope to be, but with a bigger, stronger ego, and with a donnie darko bb costume on putting a carrot up my ass. I'm more masculine than you while sucking a dick. You can't beat me at anything. I'll record a video of my bb doll rapping and challenge you to a video battle you so whole heartedly think your soul exists on a realm above others here. I'll eat you at anything. I'm your father. Learn from me and submit to this demon. Submit to me. I am SATAN BB. Submit.

Learn.

Everyone else has. Grab onto NYC and commandeer the hate boat only to get crushed by my maniacal bb laser jet streams. You are nothing. I will hold your hand so you're not lonely. I can better your sex life and your marriage. Talk to me, stop projecting and stop assuming. These are staples that indent and fatigue the growth factor you so badly need. You need what I have, but don't even want.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:28 PM   #30
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

You are a lame mental patient. Nothing more. You are a sub human irl. I do not fear yiu. I do not respect you. Your need to prove yourself to me repeatedly is laughable. Almost as much as you trying to convince the board that split is owning me.

Haldol to thread.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:17 PM   #31
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

He did own you. I am better than you. Admit it. Prove to me, you're smarter. I want you to prove it. Everybody knows I'm better at all aspects of writing. Submit to lucifer.

Come to me if you want to expand your skills.

I have left my mark on you, you will crawl back slowly begging me and I will gladly enrich you.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:18 PM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

No. You are a pitiful loser. You are a delusional weirdo and you prey on the inexperienced Like split. Cobgrats. Have my pity WACK demon.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:21 PM   #33
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG FUCKA BABY View Post
FUCKING GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE V GETTING HARDCORE BUTTRAPED BY SPLIT AND NOBODY NOTICED, THIS NIGGA LEGIT QUOTING GOOD WILL HUNTING SCENE, OH YOU DONT REMEMBER DONT WORRY BB TO THE RESCUE, HERE YA GO, I EVEN PUT THE TIMESTAMP FOR YA

EGO.

UNORIGINAL.

NEW DISS.

CALLED HIM A DWEEB
Lol

Thats one of my fav scenes.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 08:33 PM   #34
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

By saying no you admit I'm better. Thanks. I love your pity. It only strengthens me and propels me far beyond what I'm already ahead of. Which is nothing. Cause you're nothing. Demon bb

Tags
bakers rack of raccoon dix, chris benoit pillow pets, no daddy! stop daddy! no@!!!, put that bacon down boy!, strikta bleach daiquiri