Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-16-2014, 05:39 AM   #1
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3
Default 1 Foot Verses, Quarter Notes Embedded

1 Foot Verses, Quarter Notes Embedded

My soundcloud gets played on radio stations in Berlin, Isreal, and Potstam.
Where the fuck are you at? On your couch smoking pot, damn…
These battles and tournaments may mean something for you,
but I am here just for fun; and to show y'all: you're a bunch flukes.
What do you think Hip Hop is? A unique form of music? *sigh*
Truth be told, its just a replayed version of every simple sound that died.
Got a beat? How about unique? MC's be callin shit completely profound,
when they just downloaded some shit featuring themselves: weak.
Watchya gonna do when theMuzzl3 starts comin after you: speak?
All you can do is pray that USA music scenes are ahead of the leak
of all sounds flowing throughout Europe, Africa and beyond Japan…
Rap to grindcore and drumstep, fury of simplicity is beyond you.
Its like a big black dude with a six pack, trying to get a blacker tan…
Something about y'all is telling me that you're just a pool of fools.
Same as the rest, every beat sounds the same, until you add something
unique. Unique: is that quarter notes or eighth notes, or are you fleeing
from unstoppable dreams created from a revision of your previous self:
demoting you. Preparing yourself for what can not stop God's plan
of you eventually understanding rhymes that aren't on ones' and twos'.
Fuckin A', it takes a dumb ass white dude to explain to your crew
that rap music can be more complex than simple rhyming, choosing
to go beyond quarter notes and glueing this complex society into one.
I'm done.

Say what you wanna say, but be true.
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted

Last edited by theMuzzl3; 09-16-2014 at 08:26 AM.
theMuzzl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 06:34 AM   #2
theMuzzl3

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

Now I'm just gonna write to write; no right or wrong and no rhymes. Imagine alien life forms watching over your every move, being able to press pause, rewind, and resume. There is a life force that is watching our universe, hoping that it goes perfectly; so that they can sustain their life perfectly, forever. Each of our endeavors make a significant difference in whether right or wrong is wrong or right. If we cut off somebody in traffic on purpose, that fucked up move pisses them off and they eventually take it out on someone else with the same fucked up move. If we brake to let the guy with his left blinker on get over, then he appreciates our gesture and eventually does the same to another member of our society. This alien life form that seeks to live forever: they play every possibility of the universe, over and over, an infinite amount of times… only to seek the one possible universe that is perfect and never ends, never-ending their life and suspending their death. When you die, you'll look back at tape of you and your actions; what meant the most to to you and whether or not you made the right decisions and actions. That alien life form… my guess is that it is us, and we're trying to keep this shit going for the longest infinite "forever" that is completely possible. We keep failing, and I'm guessing that its because we're seeking the 'perfect' universe simulation; even when we look at the most imperfect as the possibility of the most perfect. Nothing we can do will sustain the universe forever; and if you can prove me wrong, please do so. Until then, I'm chilling here; drinking a beer and writing up some bullshit for your ear.

If you've read this far, then you're either a moron like me, or you're curious. My view point is that there are an infinite amount of time-space dimensions. Let me elaborate. This exact space-time universe that we are currently in has happened an infinite amount of times and will continue to happen again and again (an infinite amount of times). Also, there are an infinite amount of different possibilities that can happen within the universe (just speaking in 3-d space and time), so there are an infinite amount of different universes that could possibly happen (either by one single occurrence being different, or many finite differences); and they do happen (an infinite amount of times, just like this one). Then, you look at the the time "line". Well, time is relative; so it can be a curve of any type… it can go in reverse, and it can jump from one point to another. This is just a trickle into my mind, and I randomly posted it here because I am an asshole.

Last edited by theMuzzl3; 09-16-2014 at 06:44 AM.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:17 AM   #3
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

2nd part was moderately interesting. You could basically sum it up as "existence is infinite" which is only true in some models of the universe. We need information about the precise initial conditions of the universe to rule anything out

1st part wasn't good but was better than when you started. You could arguably make portions of it rhyme & flow but it would be very far from effortless or neatly done. You'd need unnatural tempo & stresses on words that aren't actually there to give it rhythm. Again, it does have a rhythm but it isn't appealing. Like one snare drum going every four notes, a kick going every two notes but is off by a bit, a cymbal going at random and someone clapping at various loudnesses

I mean obviously you can make rap music as complex as you'd like it, but no one will necessarily enjoy reading it & therefore won't take the time to read it. But, obviously you understand this as I can already see you conforming to certain technical aspects of the accepted writing style. It'd be good to see your writing become less wordy and more emphatic, or to see you have a regular rhyme scheme thoughout the piece that doesn't even have to be end rhymes

AABC
BBCD
CCDE

or something unconventional but not

ABCDEFA
FDGHABA
JKLMDGMA
MJDKGLNM
ADJAMKKN

which is basically randomness
Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 08:14 AM   #4
theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
2nd part was moderately interesting. You could basically sum it up as "existence is infinite" which is only true in some models of the universe. We need information about the precise initial conditions of the universe to rule anything out

1st part wasn't good but was better than when you started. You could arguably make portions of it rhyme & flow but it would be very far from effortless or neatly done. You'd need unnatural tempo & stresses on words that aren't actually there to give it rhythm. Again, it does have a rhythm but it isn't appealing. Like one snare drum going every four notes, a kick going every two notes but is off by a bit, a cymbal going at random and someone clapping at various loudnesses

I mean obviously you can make rap music as complex as you'd like it, but no one will necessarily enjoy reading it & therefore won't take the time to read it. But, obviously you understand this as I can already see you conforming to certain technical aspects of the accepted writing style. It'd be good to see your writing become less wordy and more emphatic, or to see you have a regular rhyme scheme thoughout the piece that doesn't even have to be end rhymes

AABC
BBCD
CCDE

or something unconventional but not

ABCDEFA
FDGHABA
JKLMDGMA
MJDKGLNM
ADJAMKKN

which is basically randomness
Pos'd.

Thank you for your comment.

My first post was basically trying to conform to quarter notes and 8th notes, or at least imagining the lines being read on a beat.

The point that I tried to get across, you clearly see; things can go all around the beat, as long as they come back to the one or the two: eventually... or even if not, its still the point that everything can go around the beats. My lyrics clearly lack skills and I thank you for stating that its better than when I first showed up here.

My point is that things can be:

ABCDEFA
FDGHABA
JKLMDGMA
MJDKGLNM
ADJAMKKN

as long as the underlying structure of:

AABC
BBCD
CCDE

is still there. Imagination is the key. Writing online is pretty damned hard if you're trying to portray an image of words spitting out on beats that aren't as simple as 8th notes or even 16th notes for the smarter heads. Instead, I claim freestyle can go around every beat and after the 16th measure, come back to the one... and it still sounds tight, because if the beat is still on even notes, whatever goes around it and comes back makes it sound better... bit of jazz theory IMO, and I do believe "scat" was a form of vocals, that was around before funk, R&B, and rap.

In the end, true randomness = perfection... from a writer's perspective.

Last edited by theMuzzl3; 09-16-2014 at 08:57 AM.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:29 AM   #5
theMuzzl3

(not targeted at anybody) -- if you've even heard of grindcore, breakcore, drumstep, dubstep, drum N bass, raggacore, speedcore, drillstep, mashcore, etc.... then props. If you're mind is narrow to one genre of music, then you've got some shit to learn.

and I think some random person in the newb tourney said something like "you go to raves like themuzzl3", which I think is funny because I seen an MC go from hip hop straight to dubstep and spit raggea with the dubstep, in a hip hop type of manner.

Last edited by theMuzzl3; 09-16-2014 at 08:34 AM.