Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-23-2014, 01:40 AM   #1
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future
Default Diz vs Math battle minus the fight

Shit was dope. I've never liked Math but this battle went along way to changing that. Diz was dope but he really needs to stop speeding through his punches. Throughout the battle they even look like they're having a great time. After watching it, I can see why Diz was out of line. Even though Math did stupid shit like that before, there really wasn't any reason for Diz to go there.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:42 AM   #2
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

was a dope battle and i agree it felt like they were having fun until the last round.
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:07 AM   #3
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
was a dope battle and i agree it felt like they were having fun until the last round.
Indeed. If the hotel room with battle rappers story is true that's probably what broke him.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:27 AM   #4
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Indeed. If the hotel room with battle rappers story is true that's probably what broke him.
What's the background on the hotel room story?
Old 07-23-2014, 05:08 AM   #5
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR View Post
What's the background on the hotel room story?
I don't know about the background, but Diz seemed to react pretty heavy about it. At 25:20 Diz just dropped his head knowing what's to come, none of that shaking of the head or anything like that. It's as if he got caught off guard with it, then Math said that shit about him wanting to kill himself and he woke up at once. Seems like he just got seriously pissed. At the end it Math was mocking him personally about it with the ''love your life now?'' shit.

I don't know, it's all a conspiracy but when he started dropping his verse after Math's verse it sounded like he was at the brink of breaking down at first. Diz's voice cracking, still holding tough but something is off about his body language until he picks it back up and just launched at him with whatever shit he got, seemed like he was even freestyling most of the lines as if it were lines he originally didn't intend to use and/or forgot his lines because his mind was racing or something. As he got his aggression out about what he wanted to say, got some written lines in and people were following him he just followed the crowd with the ''yeah's''. That sort of reaction is more psychological to me than a part of his act or a pause cuz he's choking.
It could be him choking, but I'm finding it to be more of his insecurity getting an ego boost as if he's redeemed himself. Yet, when he's trying to keep collected he just can't hold it anymore and proceeds to warn him about the punch and he just smiles and talks back at him. Everything from the point about the suicide till the end shit just got really awkward in hindsight to me.

But that's my thought pattern about it.

Old 07-23-2014, 05:12 AM   #6
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Oh yeah. That was probably one of the most brutal lines Math dropped. I could see how Diz would hear that and instantly get pissed. His reaction also suggest it was true. Possibly said in extreme confidence.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:59 AM   #7
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Watching tonight

Thx
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:36 AM   #8
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

hahah diz is a no class bitch
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:55 PM   #9
gitto138

Battle Record: BITER

gitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Diz is dope, smoked Brooklyns bitch,
If i bought his shit man id put that disc
back like a back doctor, math hoffa wack bars
gitto138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 08:19 PM   #10
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitto138 View Post
Diz is dope, smoked Brooklyns bitch,
If i bought his shit man id put that disc
back like a back doctor, math hoffa wack bars
Di got smoked bro

What was u watching
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 10:20 PM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

That shit math said in his 3rd had diz fuckin up bad in his 3rd....he was noticeably upset

I thought he was winning mostly up until then.....but yea he hurt diz in the 3rd
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 11:52 PM   #12
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
That shit math said in his 3rd had diz fuckin up bad in his 3rd....he was noticeably upset

I thought he was winning mostly up until then.....but yea he hurt diz in the 3rd
Yep, guess it sucks when you get a taste of your own medicine.

Old 08-03-2014, 12:54 AM   #13
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Diz was up but that third was a last round ko for hoff.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:26 PM   #14
Doug Funny

Battle Record: 1-1

Doug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant future

You mean a ko for diz @Blanco Bishop
Doug Funny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:35 PM   #15
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

I meant diz got blindsided.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:10 PM   #16
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

As did math

Was his point ;)
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:17 PM   #17
Ghost1

DIZASTER Punches MATH HOFFA In The Face Real Foo…:

Just found this vid too

Way better then the other ones we had up

This shows when diz went after him the 2nd time
Old 08-03-2014, 02:32 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

math exposed a lot of diz's busted psychology, but diz exposed how match kinda sucks tbh and is actually a coward..
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:34 PM   #19
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I dunno
diz overstepped IMO
you don't hit a dude in a battle
I realize it was over and shit, but that was a cheap shot
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:42 PM   #20
Ghost1

I dont think any1 is debating that

I think most peoples stance in favor of diz is strictly to the fact of.....he couldnt have done it to a more deserving person

But yea...its a slight to the culture...the artform itself was built as a way to express your feelings of frustration towards others in a non violent way. This is ugly. These battlers nowadays are taking the essence out of it with their hatred more and more tho. Yes its a battle....but there should be lines...its supposed to be fun. Whats fun about hearing sum1 tear your fucking soul from you in rhyme format by disparaging your friends and family ...especially the ones lost.

I think the personal aspect that battlers have placed so much emphasis on in the last decade or so takes away from the craft and makes it something it was never meant to be.