Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-22-2014, 01:06 AM   #1
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future
Default 3 people on this site you would purge?

t'is a good question... 86.50 of the credit goes to aero and 13.50 of the credit goes to strikta yo.

I am still thinking mine through... everyone I've disliked in the past couple years for one reason or another is valuable to the board in another aspect unfortunately lol...

who are your top 3 NC purges?
Old 07-22-2014, 01:23 AM   #2
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Masaii
Veritas
Chyeah
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:30 AM   #3
Masaii

Im number 1 on this wiggas list of usernames that have frazzled him.

I would purge your throat with my fist then wait 18 yrs and purge ur daughters cunt with my tounge.

Fag.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:42 AM   #4
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constrikta View Post
Masaii
Veritas
Chyeah
damn, i didnt know what names to expect i guess, but Chyeah is my go-to for the latest on the elite agenda, and V is my go-to for the overarching agenda...

why are they on your list strikt?
Old 07-22-2014, 07:50 AM   #5
ribbit
The deputy of nc

Battle Record: 1-10

ribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant future

Bags 4 hatin witty for sendimg me on wild goose chases and diode for providing all the inside info on netceeing. A hell of a lot more just for keeping dis site intererting
ribbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 08:10 AM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Tim b. Erlying seems to forget that we could purge now. And that I win bc no one would notice or care if he went missing.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 08:21 AM   #7
ribbit
The deputy of nc

ribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant future

Was that insulting that no ones bothered about ur little warped mind or whose on ur deciphered list anyhow
Old 07-22-2014, 09:41 AM   #8
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbit View Post
Bags 4 hatin witty for sendimg me on wild goose chases and diode for providing all the inside info on netceeing. A hell of a lot more just for keeping dis site intererting
Lmao what wild goose chase did I send you on?

I have no doubt I did it, I just don't remember.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM   #9
ribbit
The deputy of nc

Its alrite wit u can just spew on sum homeless women instead
Old 07-22-2014, 09:52 AM   #10
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Its alrite wit u can just spew on sum homeless women instead
Business as usual.

Sometimes they let me lick it off them too.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:01 AM   #11
ribbit
The deputy of nc

Do they keep u in good company too and whack u off at soup kitchens and rub ya sack for good luck
Old 07-22-2014, 10:02 AM   #12
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Do they keep u in good company too and whack u off at soup kitchens and rub ya sack for good luck
Only if I'm polite and ask nicely.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:10 AM   #13
ribbit
The deputy of nc

Jesus mate u do realise homeless wnmen are infested with numerous penis stains and their rotted vaginas are a feeding spot for wildlife
Old 07-22-2014, 10:36 AM   #14
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

I wouldn't purge, instead I'd like to sit down have some beers and a conversation with the people who seem to have a problem with me.

Aero
Pancake
And that dude who's in that decepticon gang. I forget his user name.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:42 AM   #15
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Strikta.....for being a godforsaken blemish on the face of this Earth...you're the booger god meant to put on under the creation table but it stuck to his hand and got mixed in the creation batch

Hush......for being a loathing leech of society and having two midget cousin its for eyebrows

Pancake...big baby....destroyer...would be my last choice. It would be a one shot kill. They would be linked up human centipede style and I'd stick a 45. Pistol with one hollow point in the chamber in cakes mouth and let destiny take its place.
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:44 AM   #16
ribbit
The deputy of nc

Well now that thats settled we can all return to our rude awakenings
Old 07-22-2014, 11:34 AM   #17
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadad View Post
I wouldn't purge, instead I'd like to sit down have some beers and a conversation with the people who seem to have a problem with me.

Aero
Pancake
And that dude who's in that decepticon gang. I forget his user name.
You're cool.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:37 AM   #18
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

nobody here affects me that much that i'd wanna hurt them lol
Old 07-22-2014, 01:08 PM   #19
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao @ Chyeah saying he's gonna kill three people in succession with a single hollow point... Almost like he doesn't understand ballistics whatsoever

@Diode U seein this?

Last edited by Split; 07-22-2014 at 01:15 PM.
Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:44 PM   #20
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Business as usual.

Sometimes they let me lick it off them too.

Witty dagawd
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote