Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2014, 11:49 PM   #1
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future
Default Zack and Screech Beat the Communists...at chess!!

I'm starting to get angrier, my fists grip the bars. The trial commenced in March. Prosecutors submitted charges in a file that's thick and coarse while I smile like a Minotaur with my teeth gnashing. My enemies keep gasping.

"Silence in the court!!"

In my eyelids sits a door that I climb in when I'm bored to see whats happening.
Peak through the seams of the fabric of each belief. It's magic.

Sometimes I'm high on life. Skipping home as birds sing in the shining light within the grove.

Sometimes I'm tryna fight each time I'm hyped on adrenochrome. Slicing/riding with demons going ninety riding deep in droves. My eyes are violent. Gun sighted, bullets flying at each ya domes.

Then I turn the corner and I'm whistling Andy Griffith. Kickin's rocks and stones down in sandy ditches with a battalion of Marxists out crashing the markets with hatchets in our parkas.You faggots don't alarm us. We'll bash in your apartments and attach fuse to sawdust and blast through your dharma.

Social restrictions to the impoverished based solely on existence.
The total of inflicted are honored to pay their lowly commission in homage to they who drove them to tenements.
Calmly, unfazed with the richest men who locked em in their cage they've withered in.
Then the Communists came with Dr. Che and the militiamen.
They stopped him, okay, but the doctrines unchanged for when the communist wave makes em stammer and tremble; the populous reigns with a hammer and sickle.

Yayyyy!!
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:28 AM   #2
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Bonkers bro. Bonkers.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:28 PM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

runonononono. lol, what were you up to here zen? iono
fun read though -a lot of rediculous ideas in it. cool syllables/multies. obviously no true meaning to gain from it -not that i can tell anyway. cool shit. keep dropping/feeding. 1
Old 06-10-2014, 05:54 PM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

oh, well...... maybe there was some political shit going on in there that didnt even strike me until this second read. read it twice cause like i said -fun read. keep writing
Old 06-10-2014, 07:19 PM   #5
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
oh, well...... maybe there was some political shit going on in there that didnt even strike me until this second read. read it twice cause like i said -fun read. keep writing
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:23 PM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Lmao. I know. I know. Haha
Old 06-11-2014, 12:01 AM   #7
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Sometimes I'm high on life. Skipping home as birds sing in the shining light within the grove.
Sometimes I'm tryna fight each time I'm hyped on adrenochrome.

it always takes more than one read for me to catch all the rhyme work you weave into something like this. not sure how intentional that may be but it works in your favor given the attention deficit that plagues most of us in here. or maybe not?

i am not quite sure whether i love or hate this particular aspect of your writing. its fun to read but not very transporting. the term transporting refers to the ability of any medium to take an observer outside themselves for the moment. immerse them in your work.

this was lightweight for you but it looked like a lot of fun to write and it was entertaining at the least. almost poppy in a sense.

keep your keeping on dear buddhai.