Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

OK BAGS YOU ARE THE BEST, HAPPY NOW???? YOU ARE THE FUCKING GREATEST OF ALL TIME, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY????? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW BAGS???? THERE, FINE, I SAID IT!!!!! NOBODY ELSE CAN BE GREAT ONLY BAGS!!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK BAGS????

sometimes i cut myself over pictures of you and let the blood drip onto your face...and then I can imagine that is your blood and not mine and it makes me smile because I want to see you bleed.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 03:58 PM   #22
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

That's ugly.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:51 PM   #23
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

i love you bags. you can still sit next to me man.

im not a greedy don, im a greesy boss, take it easy god
when i eat, you eat, so go ahead and feed your chops
Old 06-01-2014, 06:52 PM   #24
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Geno is boring.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:11 PM   #25
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

@Bags but yo man, im just saying man. and look... it aint like i keep this shit running as a whole. just like it aint like you do or any one single person does. mine, yours, and every other personna on here who stays active or at least shows thier face from time to time are the reasons. you and i are both intelligent enough to know that its a group effort and not even an effort most of the time... cause its not like people come here to keep this site alive, nahhhh. people come here to keep something else alive man. i dont even think its hip hop anymore that keeps us here. this shit has gotten way deeper than hip hop dog. if you really sit back and think about it man... why do you get on netcees? lmao. the love of hiphop and writing has long since been aflame and will never burn out... but the love of getting on this site (netcees in particular, but there may be a few others?) has long been for another reason. the true writers arent even as true as they used to be, and i speak for everyone when i say this i belive -and i only do that because i watch. even though i may not be as active as i was. which i swear is about to change... i still am on here seeing shit. but lets all be real man. we come here because we have all found a common grounds and place to ucking kick it without being out there kicking it on the streets like we either A; used to be. or B;never was but wanted to be cause we were scared. or hey.. maybe there is a C; because we dont know anything but this. but after all the letters of the alphabet are gone.... its rarely hiphop anymore.

what this place is to me, and im sure a lot of you propbably share the same idea of what this is after youve thought about it... is a place to come and fucking vent, clown, showoff, talk shit, tell lies, tell truths, make friends, kill enemies, and all the while -bottom line -Kill Time.

the sad part is, it used to be a lot richer than it is now. and its not because interest has died, nahhhhhh, its because the interest has grown up and evolved. we dont find interest in the same things we all used to share interest in. hell nah, hiphop is just one thing we all have in common now, not one thing we all strive to be better than the next person at anymore. (which to me is what it was when i started to get heavy in it years ago) now its just a place to kick it. and there are fucking crews and gang members, shit yo -theres police and theres even innocent bystanders around this muh fuckah now. lmfaoooo, i mean come on man -ive known some of yall so goddamn long on the internet... that this place is like a family reunion every time i log in. its ok that hip hop isnt the main drive anymore, but what really is dope -is that we all fucks with eachother and still log in just to peep how our niggaz is all doing once in a while. cause come on man, (if your a true G) you cant tell me that if we all were in the same hood instead of the same message board, that you wouldnt hold your man down if you seen some shit going on or something, or that you dont care to stop by your niggaz house and be like yo -you straight my G. how the kids today? rite? ...i mean there are a few fagits here that i know are only here to be cock suckers. but whatever -what hood you ever been to that dont have them same cocksuckers in it as we have here? (namely -tyson,fig, choice other few names) but am i rite?

so pretty much i cant keep this place alive single handedly... but there are a few people -and probably more than just a few, who would ultimately get waaaaaaaaay more active if i started to because we click together. just like the same would go for you and your peeps on here, or hush and his, or ill nika and his, its just a hood to me man, just a sim-hood. and we all control the population and level of activity as much as the next man.

anyway... i have no idea what i just wrote -or why. but im making a comeback, im gonna go balistics in here soon. holla atcha boy folks.
and yo bags, you my G son. fucks with you heavy. and any other name in here that i mentioned as well (except that cock sicker) ....the rest, yall know who you are. keep it G. keep our hood strong man. fuck these other wack as hoods. this shit is like east verse west. only more like netcees verse rb. or some shit like that. even though its not and that has npthing to do with what i was just talking about... but i think you all feel me.

still. i can cause a dope spike when i want to. and your a pro at it. still coming to holla at you whenever i can man. shit been rough for me bro. but imma make it happen. just cause i fucks with you and want to. 1

Last edited by Geno; 06-01-2014 at 07:25 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:11 PM   #26
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

and then you have people like veritas. lmao.
wuddup veritas. your a good sport man, relax
Old 06-01-2014, 07:17 PM   #27
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

and yo, im eating one of the most bombest fucking sammiches ever rite now. goddamn this whore is delicious
Old 06-01-2014, 07:23 PM   #28
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Oh yeah

I'm going to read that
Old 06-01-2014, 07:25 PM   #29
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

thats why im about to edit your name next to tysons. fagit

edit complete lmfao, good day folks. really good day
Old 06-01-2014, 07:34 PM   #30
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

I gotta headache
Old 06-01-2014, 07:36 PM   #31
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

i made another sammich. they goooooooood
Old 06-01-2014, 08:24 PM   #32
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Genocide

Remember when I told you Nah G, leave that B...

That was on some gangsta shit
Old 06-01-2014, 08:27 PM   #33
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Bags is mediocre, he became somewhat lucrative when all the other villians went on hiatus

Bag his career in a double strength hefty and throw it out of a moving car
Old 06-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #34
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
@Bags but yo man, im just saying man. and look... it aint like i keep this shit running as a whole. just like it aint like you do or any one single person does. mine, yours, and every other personna on here who stays active or at least shows thier face from time to time are the reasons. you and i are both intelligent enough to know that its a group effort and not even an effort most of the time... cause its not like people come here to keep this site alive, nahhhh. people come here to keep something else alive man. i dont even think its hip hop anymore that keeps us here. this shit has gotten way deeper than hip hop dog. if you really sit back and think about it man... why do you get on netcees? lmao. the love of hiphop and writing has long since been aflame and will never burn out... but the love of getting on this site (netcees in particular, but there may be a few others?) has long been for another reason. the true writers arent even as true as they used to be, and i speak for everyone when i say this i belive -and i only do that because i watch. even though i may not be as active as i was. which i swear is about to change... i still am on here seeing shit. but lets all be real man. we come here because we have all found a common grounds and place to ucking kick it without being out there kicking it on the streets like we either A; used to be. or B;never was but wanted to be cause we were scared. or hey.. maybe there is a C; because we dont know anything but this. but after all the letters of the alphabet are gone.... its rarely hiphop anymore.

what this place is to me, and im sure a lot of you propbably share the same idea of what this is after youve thought about it... is a place to come and fucking vent, clown, showoff, talk shit, tell lies, tell truths, make friends, kill enemies, and all the while -bottom line -Kill Time.

the sad part is, it used to be a lot richer than it is now. and its not because interest has died, nahhhhhh, its because the interest has grown up and evolved. we dont find interest in the same things we all used to share interest in. hell nah, hiphop is just one thing we all have in common now, not one thing we all strive to be better than the next person at anymore. (which to me is what it was when i started to get heavy in it years ago) now its just a place to kick it. and there are fucking crews and gang members, shit yo -theres police and theres even innocent bystanders around this muh fuckah now. lmfaoooo, i mean come on man -ive known some of yall so goddamn long on the internet... that this place is like a family reunion every time i log in. its ok that hip hop isnt the main drive anymore, but what really is dope -is that we all fucks with eachother and still log in just to peep how our niggaz is all doing once in a while. cause come on man, (if your a true G) you cant tell me that if we all were in the same hood instead of the same message board, that you wouldnt hold your man down if you seen some shit going on or something, or that you dont care to stop by your niggaz house and be like yo -you straight my G. how the kids today? rite? ...i mean there are a few fagits here that i know are only here to be cock suckers. but whatever -what hood you ever been to that dont have them same cocksuckers in it as we have here? (namely -tyson,fig, choice other few names) but am i rite?

so pretty much i cant keep this place alive single handedly... but there are a few people -and probably more than just a few, who would ultimately get waaaaaaaaay more active if i started to because we click together. just like the same would go for you and your peeps on here, or hush and his, or ill nika and his, its just a hood to me man, just a sim-hood. and we all control the population and level of activity as much as the next man.

anyway... i have no idea what i just wrote -or why. but im making a comeback, im gonna go balistics in here soon. holla atcha boy folks.
and yo bags, you my G son. fucks with you heavy. and any other name in here that i mentioned as well (except that cock sicker) ....the rest, yall know who you are. keep it G. keep our hood strong man. fuck these other wack as hoods. this shit is like east verse west. only more like netcees verse rb. or some shit like that. even though its not and that has npthing to do with what i was just talking about... but i think you all feel me.

still. i can cause a dope spike when i want to. and your a pro at it. still coming to holla at you whenever i can man. shit been rough for me bro. but imma make it happen. just cause i fucks with you and want to. 1
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:34 PM   #35
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:

The fuck kinda drugs...
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:42 PM   #36
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
The fuck kinda drugs...
mushrooms like his mushroom head
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:45 PM   #37
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Quote:

Old 06-01-2014, 08:51 PM   #38
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
I just found Bagdo.

Tags
anal avenger, geno going full masaii, i am the tornado, rectal receiver