Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-25-2014, 10:06 PM   #61
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

hell yeah my boy...you could beat your little dick while it watched too.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:06 PM   #62
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Equipped with little arms with a pair of scissors and a brush to prep you for your dick pick needs
Old 03-25-2014, 10:10 PM   #63
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ayo...i picture like out the top of the drone a little barber robot w a mustachio would pop out an he would trim me up down low like a pro with a straigjt razor while whistling showtunes.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:18 PM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Ayo...i picture like out the top of the drone a little barber robot w a mustachio would pop out an he would trim me up down low like a pro with a straigjt razor while whistling showtunes.
hahahahaahahhahaha

you are a funny guy bags, you are so funny. everything you say Is highlarious. sometimes when I make love I think about you. no homo. how you taste. also no homo. I think that if you were to wear overalls and a retro Michael Jordan jersey it would complete your look.. I think that if Matlock was real, he would agree with me. Did you ever stop and consider that the things we do to each other is wrong>? I mean this is going to be a blood bath, and all of Australia will mourn for us. For it's children, this is for the children though paradoxically. Do you ever just wish that you were a lizard and you could stick to glass and other vertical serfaces? I think that in time our people, meaning americans, will come to embrace minimalism as the real way to live. As the only way to live. Shout out to tapioca pudding because I love that shit.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:20 PM   #65
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Im going to pull your heart out of your chest woth my teeth.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:49 PM   #66
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I will happily allow it...because it would just be your own suicide...you still do not get it. you still do not perceive what all of this is. you still do not walk thru the door, even though the keys have been dangled in front of your chubby little fingers.

you ever eat Cheetos then jerk off and lick your hands and think you might be gay?
Old 03-25-2014, 10:53 PM   #67
Ghost1

Wats that from...the pagemaster?
Old 03-25-2014, 10:56 PM   #68
veritas
HALL OF FAME

really? cmon man. That is from your mind. jeez. I can't continue keeping you like this.

your dreams are just the answers to questions you haven't learned to ask Anthony.

Tell me your life story.....
Old 03-25-2014, 11:41 PM   #69
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Aids dick selfies.

Now there's a painful thought.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:42 PM   #70
veritas
HALL OF FAME

aids dick to facebook.
Old 05-03-2014, 12:51 AM   #71
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

7/10
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 01:04 AM   #72
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Some srs faggitshit goin on
Old 05-03-2014, 09:44 AM   #73
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Revolver is srs.
Old 05-03-2014, 09:45 AM   #74
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I just dreamed that I brought dave p to the liquor store....hmmm.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:21 AM   #75
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
7/10
Sounds like a fair evaluation to me.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:29 PM   #76
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Sounds like a fair evaluation to me.
i'm a pretty objective individual tbh
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:34 PM   #77
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Veritas is faggot
Idc if your trolling
Grown men dont speculate about how other men taste

Idc if u jk

U faggit
Old 05-25-2014, 12:27 AM   #78
veritas
HALL OF FAME

do you understand what no homo means ?
Old 05-25-2014, 12:32 AM   #79
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

"I want to suck your cock-no homo"

^ translation of ur love letter to bags

Still gay

Proceed faggit
Old 05-25-2014, 01:08 AM   #80
veritas
HALL OF FAME

You are without a doubt so deliriously filled with your hate for me due to me shaming you that you think multiple postings of nonsense in my threads will make me consider you something more than a dock rider....but no...it won't happen.

Tags
..................., wigger world tour 2014