White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

your a fucking idiot.
my dick would destroy the litle pussy hole you call home.

youd walk in that bitch at night and be like yo, whered the muh fucking pictures on the walls go......?
wait a gotdamn minute..

WHERED THE MUTHA FUCKING WALLS GO?!?!?!?!
Old 04-28-2014, 05:09 PM   #42
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Nice, I'm using that but remixed.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:30 PM   #43
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
Yea fuck whitey my nigga

Let's go do some drugs, impregnate a bitch and not pay child support, and be annoying in public my nigga
U serious? Why dont we go fuck our cousins and say we didnt know, shoot up some heroin, and look down on other races as we ride home to our trailers? The joys of being a bigot whitey.....gotta love it

Last edited by TYSON; 04-28-2014 at 05:32 PM.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:32 PM   #44
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
Fired a black guy.

Felt great.

Actually, it didn't. Feel bad. Fired a ton of people. Don't care. Fucking suck. Black people suck more. Don't know why. Job isn't for black people I guess. Life sucks. Dull boy swag. Don't know. Tired. Know too much. Tired of knowing too much. Know too much about being tired. Bored. Love when black people bring up the hood or something. They say "u wite ppl i dont care about u or if u use the n word' aiight, great. Who cares. It's like third grade. The bully keeps picking on you because you get all worked up or scream when he puts your head in the toilet. Stop screaming. Use your head to work against it. Or ignore it or something. Fucking stupid. Stop using wrong forms of you're/your Innovator. Killing me over here. Making me cringe, Rasheed.
Stfu before i rape u faggot
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:49 PM   #45
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

alright im HOME NOW

tyson chill nigga

pancake chill nigga

we're all racist. ITS NATURAL

the problem with your point of view tyson, is the percentages of black stereotypes are way higher, due to the fact that they are so poverty stricken as a whole from our shitty society

basically poor white people are trashy and poor like me and do heroin and punch other white people in the face listening to george jones in shitty bars, going home to shitty apartments and trailers or wherever else

the problem is, even tho there are more poor white people than poor black people, its only population related OVERALL

while there are still tons of whites in the middle and upper classes, so redneck stereotypes on ALL white people, don't sting as much as black people stereotypes just because a larger % of black people are actually impoverished, am i getting my point across?

so when cake says something like knock up a girl collect childsupport and be annoying in public, the chances of a black person fitting that stereotype, are much higher than you saying a stereotype of a white crackhead trailerpark dude, just off percentages, even if there are more trashy white people than trashy blacks

but since the percentage is higher, the average white person is gonna see trashy blacks more than middle class/upper class black people.

and be honest with yourself, you probably can't take your boys to a nice establishment lmao. if i took my boys to the game we'd be terrorising the white people like diode and other upper echelon white dudes

cuz we're GUTTER YO

the main thing white people try to do is not bother people in public, but the poor people, who are caught in the loop pf being poor never learn the higher societal things yo

thats why a dirty fat white bitch will go to the movies with her fucking demon white kids, AND A BABY screaming and crying, and then get loud with YOU when you tell her to stfu before you punt her baby

where as some poor black dude will come in talking on his blue tooth laughing and yelling at the screen

just as annoying. its because you dont know better, you come up around trash, you are trash.

so basically, i havent listened to this cuz im sure its whatever just some old racist white dude

the fact that its sparking this much conversation just shows your all dumb

i hate all of you equally. poor black people. poor white people. poor etc. and i also hate the rich because i am poor

so i will go to a clippers game be loud obnoxious and scare little straight laced white families like a proper VAGRANT
Old 04-28-2014, 06:04 PM   #46
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

I agree with what Uh Oh said. And d bb..
I personally hate everything that has breath in their little whiny fucking lungs equally.
I don't care if you got a purple sideways chink eyed wet back ass pussy.

You still a fucking faggot. I will call a Mexican fucking zipper faced nigger

IDGAF

I'll call my own mom a stupid fucking nigger.

Get at me.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:04 PM   #47
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

lol

Hell yea
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:20 PM   #48
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Wise Ways View Post
I personally hate everything that has breath in their little whiny fucking lungs equally.

IDGAF

Get at me.
Yo chill, don't talk about yout mother like that you faggot

Last edited by Frank; 04-28-2014 at 06:28 PM.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:30 PM   #49
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Gets mad about racism

Acts racist.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:53 PM   #50
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

they're hiring a vocal forensics guy to verify that this is actually his voice.

like, really? hahaha, this is ridiculous.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:18 PM   #51
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Wise Ways View Post

IDGAF

Get at me.
you're poor though you don't count.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:26 PM   #52
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

so i will go to a clippers game be loud obnoxious and scare little straight laced white families like a proper VAGRANT
u cant afford a plane ticket uh oh u liv in da ohioz?
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:29 PM   #53
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
White people are jealous and insecure and their women sense that. Look for interracial babies to quadruple by 2050.
I read that black woman are getting piped down by spics more than black men are piping their own down. And the consensus that interracial babies are going to quadruple isn't because you're a genius, that's bound to happen in a melting pot like the US. In fact, I think theres more asian hybrids more than anything else, so chinks > outfucking us. Or hispanic hybrids? Anyway, doesnt matter, when white ppl figure that they're still the majority they'll wipe out all these hybrids and start from square one cause everybody was busy deluding themselves

if aero banged a black chick their baby would be mulatto.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:29 PM   #54
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

we still lil bb buds @Aero L:)!
Old 04-28-2014, 07:39 PM   #55
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

yo, the next cracka that says i'm racist is gettin' their cotton white ass beat. i ain't fuckin' racist

Chill Phil

Old 04-28-2014, 07:50 PM   #56
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
I read that black woman are getting piped down by spics more than black men are piping their own down. And the consensus that interracial babies are going to quadruple isn't because you're a genius, that's bound to happen in a melting pot like the US. In fact, I think theres more asian hybrids more than anything else, so chinks > outfucking us. Or hispanic hybrids? Anyway, doesnt matter, when white ppl figure that they're still the majority they'll wipe out all these hybrids and start from square one cause everybody was busy deluding themselves

if aero banged a black chick their baby would be mulatto.
Didn't read all but look for more interracial babies.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:55 PM   #57
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

My thing is if you're poor and you're white you might as well be a nigger.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:56 PM   #58
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badweather View Post
yo, the next cracka that says i'm racist is gettin' their cotton white ass beat. i ain't fuckin' racist
u dating a wite guy dat cute props bw
Old 04-28-2014, 07:58 PM   #59
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Quote:
u dating a wite guy dat cute props bw
Goo goo gah gah baby tawk

Chill Phil

Old 04-28-2014, 08:05 PM   #60
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
My thing is if you're poor and you're white you might as well be a nigger.
Hi...

This is why Strikta thinks he's black...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero stfu cracka, congrats on the drape?, geno equal opportunity