Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2014, 09:27 PM   #1
david stern razor burns
with razor spurs

Location: At David Blaine's favorite place with David Spade and Macy Gray

david stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant future
Default Back to the Future

@Bags sister is a saint you savages, rash blisters on her taint, the scabby puss. Shits easy. Abracadabra. When I make this rabbit trick, kids see me. The main attraction in this game of rappin biz. A dangerous man with writtens, got the strangest mannerisms like a rapist has in prison. I’ll take a bat to Christian Bale’s face and bash to living hell, so when he wears the mask he gets it now, beware of bats, and frick the clowns. I’m Bruce Wayne’s butler with a toupee, fuckin groupies on an off day with a huge tray of lattes to keep the buzz goin dudes. There’s cocaine in my coffee cause I need the blood sugar boost. Got an unusual sweet tooth for sugar boobs, I’m like a saber tooth tiger on the loose for titty milk. I’m using sabermetric statistics to track me hitting poon. The rate of which is consistent. Perhaps I’ll get a room. I’m fappin in the nude, to fat chicks eating food, and fast forward the shitty bits to pass over the skinny chicks. Kinky shit. Cow-girls and Indians. It’s brown girls who really big, saying howdy folks while getting dicked. Brown-nosing, getting shit on. How could he say it???? Actually the alchemy’s basic. I’m just shitfaced on my balcony, wasted with a big case of alchy that I found in my basement. I’m pounding the pavement, so that would explain it. But never went for a walk. I passed out on the asphalt and hit my head on the block. Bled in the spot like a period, cause it’s ten o’clock in the evening and I’m getting bombed on the weekend. Seething, getting bothered and bleeding. Trying to think.. that’s why I drink: cause the medicine stops what I’m feeling. I’m like a kettle pot that’s screaming, letting off some steam and getting hot, the demon from hell will knock your teeth in. I’m never sober on a bender, sorta. Ready to take on any opponent you send me over. Type a cat to use a semicolon in my sentence homie. I’m Sammy Sosa on a slugfest boning; cause when the buttsex flowing, I tear the ass in half and leave em with a semi colon. Back slash exclamation, point being my text is doper. Than a low level enforcer, coke pedaling petty doper with 8 next of kin, actin straight Mexican in a Chevy Nova. All crammed in like some heavy rollers, in California buzzin' with the henny flowin. The style's enormous. Created more buzz in my last performance than a 100 thousand hornets in a massive forest. Class clown corny kid slash Valedictorian in a Delorean goin back to the future like a mothafuckin historian.

Last edited by david stern razor burns; 04-16-2014 at 12:45 AM.
david stern razor burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:24 PM   #2
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Jesus fucking Christ.

This was really dope.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 02:46 AM   #3
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How could he say it???? Actually the alchemy’s basic. I’m just shitfaced on my balcony, wasted with a big case of alchy that I found in my basement. I’m pounding the pavement, so that would explain it. But never went for a walk. I passed out on the asphalt and hit my head on the block. Bled in the spot like a period, cause it’s ten o’clock in the evening and I’m getting bombed on the weekend. Seething, getting bothered and bleeding. Trying to think.. that’s why I drink: cause the medicine stops what I’m feeling. I’m like a kettle pot that’s screaming, getting off some steam and getting hot, the demon from hell will knock your teeth in. I’m never sober on a bender, sorta. Ready to take on any opponent you send me over. Type a cat to use a semicolon in my sentence homie.
Holy fuck, this was one of the best I've read from you, at least that part. There were times when you were forcing the rhymes out a little too much, sure, but the scheme was just insane and kept a solid cadence.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:24 AM   #4
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Dope piece, shit structure...thanks for the feed also man.

Stay upwards.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:56 AM   #5
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

that semi colon line was really funny.

THANKS
Old 04-09-2014, 12:28 PM   #6
david stern razor burns
with razor spurs

Location: At David Blaine's favorite place with David Spade and Macy Gray

david stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant future

Thank you, friends. @Witty are you proud? @SupaDave, I wrote this for you.
david stern razor burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 12:53 PM   #7
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I am proud.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:51 PM   #8
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by david stern razor burns View Post
Thank you, friends. @Witty are you proud? @SupaDave, I wrote this for you.
Lold@the opener.

Shit was bonkers. ... else can I say?

Crazy scheming

Interesting topic matter

Very neat my nig. Very neat.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:35 AM   #9
Mitch

Mitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant future

Pulled off the cocky style very well, most don't. The verse blended well from start to finish, no complaints.