User Tag List

Old 03-24-2014, 05:06 PM   #21
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Hi...

The most I ever paid was 90 for a bowl of Mongolian shrimp and 60 for a bowl of brown rice...
With drinks it came out to $200...
Didn't even finish it...

Bye...
You still with the girl or she's the one that got away
Old 03-24-2014, 05:07 PM   #22
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
most i ever dropped was in baltimore actually

450 for valentine's day 5 course w/ wine pairing at Cinghiale on the inner harbor
Yeah you can drop upwards of a G in the harbour easy ... I don't and never will overpay for seafood in bmore though because you can get that shit somewhere else a lot cheaper lol

Most I ever dropped was like 325 years ago at charleston, good food, awesome Exp in harbour east

Another place we use to eat at all the time is Roys, a lot of athletes dine there .. Couple of my friends worked through college and we would get some hookups ... You could easily drop a couple bills on food though .. Good stuff to
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:11 PM   #23
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
You still with the girl or she's the one that got away
Hi...

Lol that was $200 for my meal...
A friend's bday...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:17 PM   #24
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Smart people charge their really expensive meals to business.

My most expensive meal came to around $3k at Del Frisco's in Vegas.

If we're swinging dicks and all.
Not really that smart if it's a business meeting it's moreso common sense.

I left a tip so big once the waitress almost got fired.

If we're swinging dicks and all.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:21 PM   #25
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

no Arby's cashier has ever been read the riot act with such racially charged implications since then
Old 03-24-2014, 05:30 PM   #26
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
no Arby's cashier has ever been read the riot act with such racially charged implications since then
dead
Old 03-24-2014, 05:31 PM   #27
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Yeah you can drop upwards of a G in the harbour easy ... I don't and never will overpay for seafood in bmore though because you can get that shit somewhere else a lot cheaper lol

Most I ever dropped was like 325 years ago at charleston, good food, awesome Exp in harbour east

Another place we use to eat at all the time is Roys, a lot of athletes dine there .. Couple of my friends worked through college and we would get some hookups ... You could easily drop a couple bills on food though .. Good stuff to
roys is one of the better chains

that short rib

oh god the short rib
Old 03-24-2014, 05:32 PM   #28
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
All out is getting dressed to the nines with your girl, maybe for a special event etc etc

And in this current market and were we live I probably couldn't go over 50 an entree if I tried ... But if we headed down to the harbour we would drop around 150-200 on the check easy and neither of us drink alcohol even though some places almost only have wine to drink or some of their plates come with a wine that compliments the meal etc
most places i've been to will take the wine off and actually not charge.

i'm taking a trip to Denver this summer with gf and family and the bill minimum that has to be met is $1500 for the people were going with at this classy joint and 4 of us don't drink. so they were more than happy to remove the alcohol thats accompanying the plates, plus not charge us for it.. so now were at $1300 n something.. the rest of the people going though will easily put up more than $200 worth of drinks once all is said and done.

but i dunno... when i think about the money i've spent on food, it's sad really. i actually racked up a $130 (including tip) this friday taking me and 2 family members out and none of us drank. it was a nice Greek restaurant. real Greek, not that lebanese b/s
Old 03-24-2014, 05:43 PM   #29
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
roys is one of the better chains

that short rib

oh god the short rib
Last few times I've eaten their it was the 14oz ribeye, seared to perfection with amazing flavorful pink coloring still in the middle .. The house made Boursin is fucking mouth watering and the goat cheese bread pudding is still in my dreams
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:45 PM   #30
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I ain't paying more than a buck for a plate.. & that's at the rarest of occasions.

I better get a blowjob from the waitress for anything more.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:00 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

nigga wtf is an entree
Old 03-24-2014, 06:07 PM   #32
Sicc

Most I ever paid was probably $300 at some sea food spot in Jersey, with the wife. Shit was good tho, steak and lobster. The appetizer alone was like a buck $50. Shit was banging, tbr. Crab legs and all that good shit.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:27 PM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

im guessing an entree is the actual dinner

if i drop more than 50 total i'm doing it wrong. i'd rather buy what i'm getting there and cook it myself, but i've never been a go out to eat person, mainly because ohio is terrible. all we got are like chain restaurants. applebees, red lobster, outback, shit like that. and the actual restaurants are wack. like theres this italian joint i went to before that was stupid expensive, like 100 dollars for two people lmao. and shit was terrible. its like yo is this italian food????? you ever heard of AL DENTE? spaghettis like ramen noodles covered in tomato paste with bagged meatballs

if you ever seen that gordon ramsey show where he goes to restaurants that are FAILING, those are the ones that stick around out here and people actually like them.

its bad when you prefer a chain steakhouse to a mom and pops

we don't even got diners out here tho, there might be one or two if i think about it, but i dont consider it a diner unless i can go in drunk at 3 in the morning sit down and get porkroll egg and cheese on a hardroll

my only beef with ohio is food related.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:48 PM   #34
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

I spent $72 this weekend on me and my girl on a double date and I thought that was a lot.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:37 PM   #35
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
nigga wtf is an entree
Haha. Da GOD.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:39 PM   #36
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

50 tops.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:45 PM   #37
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Depends I'd pay if it's worth it but at south beach they got places with ridiculous prices and skinny nigga portions... I mean what u paying $100 a plate for steak or/and lobster? Sounds about right? I rather go to the keys at a local joint and pay less, better portions and taste

Depends the occasion I guess, but why overpay to watch the 76ers when I can watch the Heat for less would be my analogy
Old 03-24-2014, 08:05 PM   #38
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

$12.

$13 if she wants to split a Frosty or something I guess.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:09 PM   #39
Masaii

Why are people up in here talking about an experience?
This aint the fucking theatre, are we watching phantom of the operah? No, we are ingesting food through our mouth. You havent done that before? You somehow managed to miss that experience?

$40 for a single dish and it better be fucking tasty and fill me up or my jimmies will be dazzled.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:14 PM   #40
Sicc

@Captain Obvious to thread.

Tags
hush 35k can't buy dinner, hush begs for relevance