Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-16-2014, 12:48 PM   #1
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK
Default New additions. Free agency

Cardinals just picked up Ginn jr, who woll stretch the feild for Fitz and Floyd. In addition A. Cromartie visited the same day. If we have him and Patrick Peterson with our already solid D its going to be nice. I hope they do something about the QB position
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:49 PM   #2
Sicc

Fuck Arizona.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:09 PM   #3
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future

Whats your team again?
Old 03-16-2014, 01:12 PM   #4
Sicc

NE Pats.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:15 PM   #5
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Ahh the team people pick when they are ashamed of their own. I hope Revis can fix your offense too. Because its fucking horrible. And there is no excuse cause its been nearly the same for a minute
Old 03-16-2014, 01:22 PM   #6
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiK View Post
Ahh the team people pick when they are ashamed of their own.
gone lol

liking the eagles moves so far tbh, Carroll was a good snag. idk what to think about sproles but I believe Chip can make something happen with him
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:24 PM   #7
Sicc

Sproles is a beast, IMO.

Lol @SiK - No, bruh. NE's been my team for over a decade now. Was never a Giants fan. Hate'em, son.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:25 PM   #8
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Sproles is solid. I dont know what this talk is about him last year. When they gave him the ball he did hisbthing. When they didnt he obviously couldnt. The eagles are doing good, I like foles tbh even thouhh he cost the Cardinals a playoff spot basically
Old 03-16-2014, 01:33 PM   #9
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

no doubt sproles is great I just literally don't know what to expect haha. my friend was talking about split backs with him and mccoy... i'd hate to have to defend that

but damn the cardinals receiving core looks deadly now, a good qb fuck up any secondary's day
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:46 PM   #10
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Yeah if they go split backs ita goina be a long game for anyone. Mccoy can pound the middle like no other and Sproles spreads it out. Thats why Saints run game was never beast because they had trash-mediocre RBs aside from sproles. Hes not meant to be that go to back every down, hes there to confuse the d and keep them on edge and usually when he does its big yardage. So with Mccoy in that mix its goina be nasty.

And YES! Cant wait till the new season starts. If our o line tightens up a bit and we fix the qb sitiation its goina be nice. Andre Ellington showed promise last year and with Mendenhall retiring maybe he'll shine. N
Im stoked about the possibility of Cromartie. Our d was already nasty and thatll ice the cake
Old 03-16-2014, 03:43 PM   #11
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

lol okay. hold on a second. cards had a decent qb, fitz, and floyd. ginn is not going to help them much. this isn't their problem.. and they dont have another qb for a while
Old 03-16-2014, 04:31 PM   #12
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Decent qb? Are you serious? Id rather have Cutler.

And Ginn will help spread the feild with his speed.

What was our problem then Art? All mighty Netcees sports analyst
Old 03-16-2014, 05:19 PM   #13
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

he's the best qb az can hope for right now lol dont kid yourself. unless cards get stupid lucky and draft the best qb in april. their problem is play calling and coaching, not the talent...cmon.. a mediocre wr isnt the cure
Old 03-16-2014, 05:49 PM   #14
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

i like @SiK more than @Sicc

just my opinion

hawla
Old 03-16-2014, 05:49 PM   #15
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

I was excited about the pick up. Not once did I say he was th cure just a good addition. I also mentioned Cormartie. If you read my post you might have seen?
Old 03-16-2014, 06:37 PM   #16
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Are you really excited about Ginn Jr? The Giants were talking to him and I thought he would have made a fabulous fourth reciever. But he isn't anything more
Old 03-16-2014, 06:39 PM   #17
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untold View Post
i like @SiK more than @Sicc

just my opinion

hawla
Lol, stfu - Faggot.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:59 PM   #18
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
Are you really excited about Ginn Jr? The Giants were talking to him and I thought he would have made a fabulous fourth reciever. But he isn't anything more
He'd be a third for us so yes. Fitz and Floyd are great on either side. Its just good to have someonr besides them. For a while all we had was Fitz.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:03 PM   #19
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Fuck free agency this year. Ware leaving Dallas makes me glad I stopped caring whether Dallas wins or not because now there's no doubt they'll be shit.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:04 PM   #20
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Why the fuck did you change your name to Sic when there is already a SiK here?

Im goingn to change my name to Sick
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote