Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 3 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 10:42 PM   #141
Ink

Battle Record: 5-5

Ink is a name known to allInk is a name known to allInk is a name known to allInk is a name known to allInk is a name known to allInk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Nah, I'm about 40 minutes or less from LA on the rare days of no traffic.

Been a raider fan since I was born, my mom and pop each got a raiders tattoo hence the addiction to loving the sheit.

Where you stay?

I did live in the Bay Area for a summer. Went back once, got piss drunk. Beat up one guy pretty bad (Banned from Grind Time for Life since that) and beat another guy not so bad. Would have ended up in Jail but I had some random Guardian Angel help me out, dude picked me up in his car and said what Hotel, cuz you aint from around here and don't want Jail.
LA born haha... In the bay for my job though, tech industry and all.. Living up here is tough, "hella" Warriors bandwagon fans hating on my Lakers right now. I just tell them, we'll get our shit together and win another trophy before they win one.

STILL working on that book I left competing for... ig: @dchang.poetry
Old 03-11-2014, 10:47 PM   #142
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink View Post
LA born haha... In the bay for my job though, tech industry and all.. Living up here is tough, "hella" Warriors bandwagon fans hating on my Lakers right now. I just tell them, we'll get our shit together and win another trophy before they win one.

Lakers will def win a ring before 95% of the league, but honestly...Warriors might be one of the 2-4 teams that win before us.

They're young and stacked.

Curry and Klayton are G's, they have so much trade value for when they start paying these young dudes that they can jump right back into the higher draft

And with West as there Leader, they will get top 5 production with the 20th overrall pick when they most need it. Word

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-11-2014, 11:30 PM   #143
patrown
‹^›ô¿ô‹^›

Battle Record: 13-19

patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown
Send a message via AIM to patrown

where dem instrumentals? :D
@Adonis
Old 03-11-2014, 11:43 PM   #144
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Battle Record: 1-4

dyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post

Old 03-11-2014, 11:46 PM   #145
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Oh lawd. Dyedinthewool is the female certain. Rip boners.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:00 AM   #146
cyph her
decept the con

Battle Record: 2-2

cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink View Post

San Jose, CA.. Dallas Cowboys fan, though.. Cowboys are hella dope.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:11 AM   #147
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
WTF????

I have more reason to quit on my Team (Raiders) then anyone, (Lakers for that matter as well) but no....Die hard is just that, only "Die-Slow" would be more fitting in my Raiders Fandom's case
When your old clueless owner died, his kids had no interest and basically handed the team over to a GM. When Jerry dies, his son Stephen takes over. Stephen is even worse than Jerry.

The Raiders now have hope.

Dallas won't for decades.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:13 AM   #148
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

dyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant future

Really? For decades though? What kinda shit is that?
Old 03-12-2014, 12:18 AM   #149
cyph her
decept the con

Battle Record: 2-2

cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her

Ouch Diode. Raider's would need a miracle to make the playoffs. Not comparable.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:26 AM   #150
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Oh lawd. Dyedinthewool is the female certain. Rip boners.
Leave this thread, Bags. Leave it now.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:48 AM   #151
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrown View Post
where dem instrumentals? :D
@Adonis
I signed up for that website and I'm waiting to get the email because the file is too big to upload

Now that I'm looking at it that's bullshit. Says it has to be under 250MB or you need the free account. The Instrumental album is only 50 MB

When ever I can get logged in I'll Mention your heathen ass

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-12-2014, 12:52 AM   #152
patrown
‹^›ô¿ô‹^›

patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown

failure
Old 03-12-2014, 12:54 AM   #153
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

pastelink.me/dl/307283#sthash.CqNX7IdD.dpuf

Did I do that right? That's one song, figured I can practice while we wait
@patrown

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-12-2014, 01:01 AM   #154
patrown
‹^›ô¿ô‹^›

that's the album. right
Old 03-12-2014, 01:10 AM   #155
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
quit on dallas 3 years ago

became a carolina fan last year
Kill yourself diode. I have lost all respect for your residual being. Cowboy fan since 94. Die hard as a fan or just die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyph her View Post
San Jose, CA.. Dallas Cowboys fan, though.. Cowboys are hella dope.
Concur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
When your old clueless owner died, his kids had no interest and basically handed the team over to a GM. When Jerry dies, his son Stephen takes over. Stephen is even worse than Jerry.

The Raiders now have hope.

Dallas won't for decades.
Yet Dallas makes it to the playoffs virtually every year, despite the plague of interceptions and marginal offensive coaching.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:11 AM   #156
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vividlyvague View Post
Yet Dallas makes it to the playoffs virtually every year, despite the plague of interceptions and marginal offensive coaching.
What? They've gone four consecutive years without the playoffs and missed them 10 of the past 14.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:12 AM   #157
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vividlyvague View Post
Kill yourself diode. I have lost all respect for your residual being. Cowboy fan since 94. Die hard as a fan or just die.

Concur.

ummmm...Every year????

Dallas hasn't made playoffs in like 3 at least, if not 4 straight years bro.

@patrown

Yes. that shit is dope.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-12-2014, 01:22 AM   #158
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

@Vividlyvague is on that Hawaiian skunk.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:55 AM   #159
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
What? They've gone four consecutive years without the playoffs and missed them 10 of the past 14.
Shhhh that's not nice certain
Old 03-12-2014, 01:56 AM   #160
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

This site is not going to be fun come next football season smh
Closed Thread

Tags
blarney stoned, burn ireland down, carbombs for everyone, death by whiskey poisoning, dublin more like carbombs, foxes don't trust the irish, go back to ireland, irish are scum, irish can't change lightbulbs, irish i never knew the irish, irish people talk funny, irish/drunk driver synonymous, jameson addiction, kill mick, kill the irish, leave you fucking mick, lecherous leprechaun, leprechaun was awful movie, no irish allowed, no more irish, no. irish. allowed., no. irish. allowed..., shamrock shook, st.patrick patron queer, we don't serve the irish