Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2014, 07:03 AM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default setting a limit: only buying on pair of shoe per month from here on out

Now I ask u...

Jordan red/black futures or venom tens??

I can't do the threes I'm broke from my bday weekend last weekend out ciaa :(
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:14 AM   #2
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Old 03-07-2014, 08:35 AM   #3
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Yo I can't hate on you
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:45 AM   #4
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Is macho man on your shirt?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 09:12 AM   #5
...the Nagger

SAVAGE
Old 03-07-2014, 09:49 AM   #6
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I can smell those shoes from here son
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:37 AM   #7
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

i vote neither bro

Venom 10's are whack and Future's are ok

if it were up to me, KD "Floral's" or maybe wait and cope the AJKO 1's on the 15th
Old 03-07-2014, 10:39 AM   #8
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untold View Post
i vote neither bro

Venom 10's are whack and Future's are ok

if it were up to me, KD "Floral's" or maybe wait and cope the AJKO 1's on the 15th
The what and who's??
Old 03-07-2014, 10:39 AM   #9
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

You don't need to buy a new pair of shoes every month.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:41 AM   #10
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
You don't need to buy a new pair of shoes every month.
I copped that blazer from express bro no joke
Old 03-07-2014, 10:46 AM   #11
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
I copped that blazer from express bro no joke
I wanted to make fun of the wardrobe but the blazer is fitted nice colors and buttons on the helm of sleeve. Good work

A handkerchief would work well here
Old 03-07-2014, 10:52 AM   #12
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I wanted to make fun of the wardrobe but the blazer is fitted nice colors and buttons on the helm of sleeve. Good work

A handkerchief would work well here
Ahhhh aero couldn't even hate

Yea I was lying the blazer is ralph lauren, I caught it on sale @ macys for under 200 dope right?

Express did have some nice blazers, that I will fuck with soon tho
Old 03-07-2014, 11:45 AM   #13
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Battle Record: 1-4

dyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant future

No jordans. Get air max 1s or asics gel lyte iii
dyedinthewool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:46 AM   #14
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SAVAGE
rocksmith????

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyedinthewool View Post
No jordans. Get air max 1s or asics gel lyte iii
this post will not go over with most people here. I'm pretty much the only sneaker cat here that fucks with runners

Last edited by anime_boners; 03-07-2014 at 11:48 AM.
anime_boners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:57 AM   #15
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

dyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant future

I'm jus saying if you aren't getting og jordans they aren't worth it. The only jordans sexy in any color out are the 11s

Tell me no? :)

I have been buying at least a pair of air max or roshe runs every month the last 6 months I love both those goddamned shoes. And asics have come out with some crazy ass colorways

Last edited by dyedinthewool; 03-07-2014 at 09:19 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:07 PM   #16
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
rocksmith????

this post will not go over with most people here. I'm pretty much the only sneaker cat here that fucks with runners
What other running shoes you into?
Old 03-07-2014, 12:23 PM   #17
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

Quote:
The what and who's??

KD VI "Florals"

Air Jordan KO 1's

these are dope IMHO
Old 03-07-2014, 12:57 PM   #18
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyedinthewool View Post
What other running shoes you into?
most AM1/90/95

been casually marketing around for some older nike runners.. like black/red box era shit liek zoom citizens and such (so long as I can find them wearable but still looking decent)
Old 03-07-2014, 02:17 PM   #19
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Chick got fat ass cankles
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:19 PM   #20
...the Nagger

Them shoes are wack boaf of em

Yes rocksmith @reedz