Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2014, 01:25 PM   #21
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Dead@ wanting to settle a discussion board tiff with a poem off
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:26 PM   #22
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
on what imaginary disc board is hush posting on in your world

even worse hush challenges people to IRL fisticuffs and no shows

come on now, use a better example than him
Hush is a proven NCG though. Who is you? It's ok if you haven't learned the ways yet but try not to dogpile your failures and resort to challenging trolls/txt battlers to type poems to you. Lol, ok?
Old 03-04-2014, 01:30 PM   #23
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Wise Ways View Post
Hush is a proven NCG though. Who is you? It's ok if you haven't learned the ways yet but try not to dogpile your failures and resort to challenging trolls/txt battlers to type poems to you. Lol, ok?
lol @ advice from wise

i'm the reason NCGs even exist. youd all still be groveling at the grotesque diabeetus feet of da warthog on AOB if it wasn't for me. facts.

lol, ok?
Old 03-04-2014, 01:30 PM   #24
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Diode beefing with everyone this week it seems.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:32 PM   #25
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
Diode beefing with everyone this week it seems.
i am afflicted with LLB magnet status someone get the state rep on the phone i need a bigger budget

they somehow think by joining forces they can collectively alter their lot in life

dirt people cant just wash the dirt off smh
Old 03-04-2014, 01:35 PM   #26
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol @ advice from wise
Ikr? It saddens me (not greatly, just a smidge) that this even needs to be explained to you. You live and you learn I guess.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:37 PM   #27
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Diode is the unfunny anti-lol version of Bags. I'm sorry but it had to be said. Diode wants to mimic Bags' popularity so that he can get more members to his site. He wants Bags to be an integral part of PR so he's holding his jock strap.

From the look at my beard bags thread to the lets talk lifting bros to now this thread it's becoming all too apparent.

Diode I hope we're still cool but please admit you have thing for Bags.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:37 PM   #28
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
i am afflicted with LLB magnet status someone get the state rep on the phone i need a bigger budget

they somehow think by joining forces they can collectively alter their lot in life

dirt people cant just wash the dirt off smh
for me allowing you to so often use my trademark term of endearment i ask in return for you to help me locate anthony.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:38 PM   #29
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Diode is the unfunny anti-lol version of Bags. I'm sorry but it had to be said. Diode wants to mimic Bags' popularity so that he can get more members to his site. He wants Bags to be an integral part of PR so he's holding his jock strap.

From the look at my beard bags thread to the lets talk lifting bros to now this thread it's becoming all too apparent.

Diode I hope we're still cool but please admit you have thing for Bags.
lmao this post died immediately when it based its premise on me getting people to pr

sorry aero i wont respond to the rest of this
Old 03-04-2014, 01:39 PM   #30
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

V....

I just....

Ya kno....

We DID have something special.....

But alot of time has passed....

To try and replicate what once was feels like we would just be going thru the motions.....

It feels....uninspired ....if you will

We need something to spark that old flame back up......maybe if u destroyed one of my loved onez....like destroyer....i would have reasoning to rekindle our war....but for now.....i just cannot get in the mood for it.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:41 PM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini Bags View Post
V....

I just....

Ya kno....

We DID have something special.....

But alot of time has passed....

To try and replicate what once was feels like we would just be going thru the motions.....

It feels....uninspired ....if you will

We need something to spark that old flame back up......maybe if u destroyed one of my loved onez....like destroyer....i would have reasoning to rekindle our war....but for now.....i just cannot get in the mood for it.
You give me so little to work with. I am trying. I am the only one committed to this death-feud. You want suffering eh>? I shall hurt all that you love like that chiveshirt jiggaboo's rod in your sisters butt.

speaking of: why did she cry at christmas dinner the year before?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:42 PM   #32
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

he should resurrect the Bags' Dad account imo
Old 03-04-2014, 01:45 PM   #33
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol

She cried for the same reason she crys at xmas dinner every year V

Because we get inebriated then make light of her.....

I meant to actually make a lengthy post about this when u asked originally.....o well
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:46 PM   #34
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
he should resurrect the Bags' Dad account imo
fair.

There are many angles we can take the rivalry.

I can expose how you are a bottom feeder anthony.

I can hurt Destroyer

I can get you to give me your address to send you the artwork Batty did.

I can get you to give me your address and us actually meet and let nature takes it course aka me hurting you for being such an horrible person.

I can get you to talk about how life has cheated you

etc etc etc....your face looks like Bill Goldberg's hairy turds.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:46 PM   #35
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Lol

She cried for the same reason she crys at xmas dinner every year V

Because we get inebriated then make light of her.....

I meant to actually make a lengthy post about this when u asked originally.....o well

your mother imbibes as well Ant?
Old 03-05-2014, 12:28 AM   #36
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
It was actually after i got done shitting on ydk for pretending like he knew anything about drugs then he said that a QP weighed 7 ounces....

I won the argument....

Kyzo wanted it to seem as tho i didnt to try and pester me.....

Ydk quoted it out of desperation to make himself feel better

I remain the almighty.

My top tier boarding status is irrevocable.
lol yeah that's it^^^

it was actually 3 pages of bags acting like a bitch back tracking and blabbering about selling coke in odd various increments that nobody sells coke in while getting his friends hooked on it making tens of thousands of dollars and leaving his coke head friends because they insulted him.

I slipped in bags stupidity that was spewing across the board and confused pounds and ounces in 1 post and bags saw an opportunity to try and not look like a bitchmade rick ross coke lord's retarded step white step child and said I was the one that knew nothing...

then veritas came in verified bags' girlish shenanigans and the thread was over.

somehow bags thinks that went his way

Tags
bags is a fat motherfucker, diode loves bags ball bag, diode mega unlolz, diode strykes again, diode wants to be bags, go get strikta disease, i'ma sassy shart-bear@!!, itt diode battles w/ feelings, kyzo suk bags dik, stick to pr faggot, unstoppable fail streak