User Tag List

Old 02-22-2014, 01:40 AM   #41
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Sparks View Post
Montreal Canadians

Most storied franchise in hockey
Who?
Old 02-22-2014, 02:19 AM   #42
WZA

Battle Record: 0-4

WZA is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly. I'm a pure Canadian. Played myself for 14 years. I took it seriously. Hockey is my religion basically, as is football. Canada vs USA wasn't that great. It was my first game watched of these olympics, due to me being in Australia atm. I didn't tune in until the 2nd period, which was at 4:30am my time. Haha. The Americans we're outshooting Canada by a bit when I first came on, but the tide turned. I thought the US draw percentage really affected them when it mattered the most. They just didn't seem to into it. The only player the US really harassed was Crosby.. I can see why. Brown played like shit.. He's usually super gritty, and can crash hard. That's what he does best. Where was Kessel? He played 'ok', but not like the first games he played. But I guess the defence he was up against was sup-par compared to Canada. Kane didn't even play that good.. Though the one drop pass he had near the end gave me a little scare.. USA's best play was Quick by far. This guy has come a huge way in the past few years in terms of development, and respect in general. He deserves it. Price stood on his head, there's no doubt. The Canadians just don't seem very jelled as a forward unit these Olympics, luckily our D and goalie played excellent. Thought I would have liked to see Subban instead of Hamhuis, mostly just for the PP effectiveness.. And this is coming from an Oilers fan, so i'm not biased. Anyways, just my thoughts. The play was very sloppy near the end.. The ice looked like shit. The pace was slow as hell compared to an nhl game.. Yes I know the ice is bigger. At the same time, back to the ice. In the last few mins, it was so shredded that the puck just kept hopping over guys sticks. Smart plays by Canada to not take icing calls, and tie it up along the boards to kill the clock. Never mind the supporting cast. I did say the forwards haven't played to well.. But I meant offensivly, there's alot of two way forwards on this Canadian team. Something I totally forgot. Yeah this is a ramble now. USA takes silver I think. Canada vs Sweeden.. Who knows, they have Lund..
WZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 03:13 AM   #43
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by WZA View Post
Played myself for 14 years.
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 03:14 AM   #44
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

WZA with the post commentary & assisted life story
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 03:17 AM   #45
WZA

Why do people always troll. If you want to troll, put it in a battle. If not, shut the fuck up already. Keep it at that. n0x talked shit to me for no reason at all, so I battled him, got my ass whooped. That was that. I'm trying to have a discussion.. Not just some stupid bull shit. So many e thugs, and 12 year old boys here, ugh.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:22 AM   #46
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Uh how can usa take the silver? are you new
Old 02-22-2014, 04:04 AM   #47
WZA

I meant to say bronze. I'm half cut... HUGE DEAL right?
Old 02-22-2014, 09:30 AM   #48
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Sparks View Post
How many have the rangers won?

Kthxbye

Gonna win another medal ahead of you, girl.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:14 PM   #49
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

How's that Finland game going

Lmaooooooo
Tom Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:16 PM   #50
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Who?
One of the greatest cities in north america
Old 02-22-2014, 02:23 PM   #51
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

And what's its team called?
Old 02-22-2014, 03:04 PM   #52
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WZA View Post
Why do people always troll. If you want to troll, put it in a battle. If not, shut the fuck up already. Keep it at that. n0x talked shit to me for no reason at all, so I battled him, got my ass whooped. That was that. I'm trying to have a discussion.. Not just some stupid bull shit. So many e thugs, and 12 year old boys here, ugh.
u play any junior or DUB?
Old 02-22-2014, 03:04 PM   #53
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

lundqvist the god
Old 02-22-2014, 05:13 PM   #54
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

lol fucking rangers goalie. i knew it
Old 02-22-2014, 10:40 PM   #55
WZA

Tryed out in the AJHL for two teams when I was 15. And one in the BCHL. Didn't make it as a 15 year old obviously. After that I just kept playing minor hockey until my last year of midget when I got kicked out of my dad's house and started focusing on other aspects of life unfortunately. you?
Old 02-23-2014, 10:32 AM   #56
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Junior b
Old 02-23-2014, 01:27 PM   #57
Tom Sparks

Only 3 goals allowed all tournament n 2 were deflections

BAUCE

Tags
or shut the fuck up, put up