Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-21-2014, 05:39 AM   #21
maths debate
maths da dawg

Battle Record: 0-2

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

lmao @Lars

how in the fuck am i even bothering to address a creature of your stature?

you aren't in the slightest funny, creative or even relevant

you're just that guy w/ 1,000 posts who comes around and calls someone out for being a tryhard cuz they get more lulz than you do and no one gives 2 fucks about

hold up, dawg. oh shit i just got an idea to get a lulz - its a np on masaii and sonyanara = masaiiyonara

@anime_boners plz tell me i'm funny
maths debate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 05:46 AM   #22
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

ok, Lars.
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 05:53 AM   #23
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

This was a good thread at one point.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:58 AM   #24
maths debate
maths da dawg

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

Just C with the shitty "little effort" responses trying to pass off as the cool guy in the convo but proves without a doubt he has nothing to say cuz he's absolutely useless

uses Lars gimmick to get back at me for making things up

stfu you one trick pony
Old 02-21-2014, 06:10 AM   #25
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maths debate View Post
you're just that guy w/ 1,000 posts who comes around and calls someone out for being a tryhard cuz they get more lulz than you do and no one gives 2 fucks about
This.

Also, the idea that the cavemen palette wasn't developed enough in order to enjoy the full potential of a Dorito chip seems skeptical. As in, the tongue has the sweet/sour areas hardwired into us from the start. I could be wrong, though. They'd probably get addicted to it like Objective said.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:22 AM   #26
Just C

Quote:
Just C with the shitty "little effort" responses trying to pass off as the cool guy in the convo but proves without a doubt he has nothing to say cuz he's absolutely useless

uses Lars gimmick to get back at me for making things up

stfu you one trick pony
But you are Lars.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:24 AM   #27
maths debate
maths da dawg

word, dawg

i'm @Lars
Old 02-21-2014, 06:25 AM   #28
maths debate
maths da dawg

WINTER TOURNEY FINALIST RIGHT HERE, SON

CANT SEE ME ON THAT TOPICAL TIP YOU INSISTENT LOW TIER FAGGET

JUST BEAT VULGAR, SUP

Last edited by maths debate; 02-21-2014 at 06:28 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:41 AM   #29
Just C

Zzzzzz

Calls 1 trick pony.

After undercover troll Account 109820201 fails.

Have fun making another failed alias due to your inability to change/adapt. :)
Old 02-21-2014, 07:02 AM   #30
maths debate
maths da dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
Zzzzzz

Calls 1 trick pony.

After undercover troll Account 109820201 fails.

Have fun making another failed alias due to your inability to change/adapt. :)
are you fucking retarded, dawg?

10 replies in and the best you got is claiming i'm Lars (lulz) and saying i'm a failed alias when Allen Knight proved i'm no one else & i've been getting props from top tier roasters? (let the truth sink in, fagget)

when worst comes to worst, i suppose pulling out lies w/o substance suffices for the disregarded scum that you are

its almost warranted that you're this retarded

keep it 100, son

Last edited by maths debate; 02-21-2014 at 07:07 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:09 AM   #31
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

@Just C

Worst boarder of the year 2013-2014
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:15 AM   #32
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

lmao its clearly kyzo and not me

mods to thread for confirmation?

@Certain @Bags @Hush @El Pancake @Allen Knight @namix
Old 02-21-2014, 07:18 AM   #33
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

It isn't me
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:48 AM   #34
Just C

Quote:
are you fucking retarded, dawg?

10 replies in and the best you got is claiming i'm Lars (lulz) and saying i'm a failed alias when Allen Knight proved i'm no one else & i've been getting props from top tier roasters? (let the truth sink in, fagget)

when worst comes to worst, i suppose pulling out lies w/o substance suffices for the disregarded scum that you are

its almost warranted that you're this retarded

keep it 100, son
Lol have you heard yourself?

the only reason I stepped forward for that tag was because Aero lied. If he hadn't of posted I wouldn't have said anything.

I don't need anyone's acceptance.

You try and act like I crave acknowledgement?

All you've done for the last page and a half is try to prove to me in pretty much every post how accepted you are while racking your brain for "lulz" for the board.

And thats funny to me. You're a jester, You're a try hard. Point blank period.

Is there anything else?

I don't need to be funny when I can just call it how it is.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:08 AM   #35
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Smokey Red BBQ

RIP.

1997-98
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:10 AM   #36
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

http://www.inthe90s.com/food/smokeyredbbqdoritos0.shtml

Some of those comments made me lol.. cuz I feel the exact same way.

& yes cavemen would like Doritos.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:10 AM   #37
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

spicy nacho is the third flavor
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:15 AM   #38
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

smh ban ryan 12
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:16 AM   #39
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

UMM TACO MAYBE??

Taco is my current favorite.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:16 AM   #40
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

that makes sense
taco is trashy as fuck son
maybe taco in 1992
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cake boarding at low levels, masaiiyonara