Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > The Winter Topical > The Winter Topical Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2014, 04:37 PM   #11
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pent uP View Post
Had to rewrite
Thanks dude, I appreciate you spending the time to read and type up your vote.

Shout out and props to @Mr. J, very dope verse my dude, the battle could have gone either way, I wasn't completely happy with how my verse turned out if I'm honest, I think I did ok with the story I told and the technical side of things, but there was a meaning behind the story I don't think I managed to get across fully, I expect more from myself, so I would have had no complaints if you had ended up winning, your piece was very entertaining and artfully written, I enjoyed the read very much.

@dead man next?

Upping my game for this one.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero eats shit w/ smile:), aero the goat, all soup chef boyardee diet, congrats on the pape, cristian gajardo epilepsy, frank mad, go fuck yourself, i lol'd at tag placement, im an ext whore, not bad v, pussy firehose squirt, split votes like an asshole, tomisoatsrealname, uncle oats eats babies