Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2014, 09:43 AM   #1
Texcellence
7 were no shows

Battle Record: 0-11

Texcellence is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Planet Rap Forum?

Was just curious who here was a member of the old Planet Rap forum. It was a relatively small site in comparison to b-boys, rap battles etc.. but we had an incredibly dope roster.
Texcellence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:44 AM   #2
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

<-------
KwaL!ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:46 AM   #3
Texcellence
7 were no shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yew View Post
<-------
What was your alias there?
Old 01-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #4
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

Honestly i dont remember .. That shit was ages ago ..
KwaL!ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:00 PM   #5
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

I was registered to PlaneTrap.com.
Certain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:45 PM   #6
Texcellence
7 were no shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
I was registered to PlaneTrap.com.
Could have been the same but it was planetrap.net when I first registered.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:47 PM   #7
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, I'm talking about PlaneTrap.com. It was a website about the Bermuda Triangle and other such strange world entities. There was a large section devoted to Amelia Earhart.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:49 PM   #8
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

bboys wasnt big lol

so if it was smaller than bboys......
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:54 PM   #9
Texcellence
7 were no shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
bboys wasnt big lol

so if it was smaller than bboys......
B-Boys didn't need to be big in it's user numbers. A lot of the best started and honed their skills at B-Boys, in it's prime the site couldn't be touched.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:57 PM   #10
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcellence View Post
B-Boys didn't need to be big in it's user numbers. A lot of the best started and honed their skills at B-Boys, in it's prime the site couldn't be touched.
um yea I'm just saying, bboys wasn't big so for you to name it as if it were big and then say this site you are speaking of is small

basically your site was like illesty and had twenty ppl lol
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:04 PM   #11
Texcellence
7 were no shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
um yea I'm just saying, bboys wasn't big so for you to name it as if it were big and then say this site you are speaking of is small

basically your site was like illesty and had twenty ppl lol
Nah, don't get me wrong, when I say Planet Rap was small what I really mean is it wasn't around for as long as some of the other sites. We weren't a very welcoming bunch neither so a lot of new users would just come and go. It was run by a dude called PR and he wasn't very reliable ha. A lot of us migrated to B-Boys when PR died, which is how I ended up there.

In case you cared. Ha.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:06 PM   #12
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Stop saying ha. Ha.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #13
Texcellence
7 were no shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Stop saying ha. Ha.
Ha. Thanks for the tip.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:09 PM   #14
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Ur welcome. Ha.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:23 PM   #15
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

i know durin my rogue days i was bouncin around to hella sites -- buuuut

i remember going to some site that began with a P where like no one else was, but their like 'best dude' new who i was --- and we had like 3 battles in a row at eachother

while the whole site (that i remember) was there - they actually ended up probably being the most objective voting site.... the dude had sooo many riders he was just unflawlessable

im trying to remember so hard that i forgot no one else will recall this except *maybe* you, and even then, recalling isn't indicative of caring haha

but yea, im almost certain that was a site i setup shop for a min in
Old 01-10-2014, 01:58 PM   #16
Texcellence
7 were no shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
i know durin my rogue days i was bouncin around to hella sites -- buuuut

i remember going to some site that began with a P where like no one else was, but their like 'best dude' new who i was --- and we had like 3 battles in a row at eachother

while the whole site (that i remember) was there - they actually ended up probably being the most objective voting site.... the dude had sooo many riders he was just unflawlessable

im trying to remember so hard that i forgot no one else will recall this except *maybe* you, and even then, recalling isn't indicative of caring haha

but yea, im almost certain that was a site i setup shop for a min in
I don't remember neither to be honest. The site did have a good year or so of consistent activity. I remember Oaty, Overflow, Detrimental, T.E.A.M (the crew), Center Sight, Aurora, Radio Active, Raw Scientz... Those are a few that stand out. Of course they probably had aliases but that's what I knew them as on Planet Rap. Timevirus and Fracture were there too actually, I'm sure of it.

I came across your work when I joined B-Boys and wanted to know who the best was. Your name was thrown around a lot.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:05 PM   #17
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcellence View Post
I don't remember neither to be honest. The site did have a good year or so of consistent activity. I remember Oaty, Overflow, Detrimental, T.E.A.M (the crew), Center Sight, Aurora, Radio Active, Raw Scientz... Those are a few that stand out. Of course they probably had aliases but that's what I knew them as on Planet Rap. Timevirus and Fracture were there too actually, I'm sure of it.

I came across your work when I joined B-Boys and wanted to know who the best was. Your name was thrown around a lot.
woooord

Raw Scientz was dope and the style of today mirrors his more than dudes know.

but yea, was there not a dude named b0ne or some shit? clearly i forget his name but i think it was something like that lol