Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
Figgly Wiggly
Bam

Figgly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant future
Default can we put that big american eagle back where it belongs

the x'd out box on the top of the screen saddens me
Figgly Wiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

bro i'm sure i'm in the minority, but i have no idea wtf you're talking about lol

i assume you're using a theme that was referencing an american eagle URL that is no longer existent -- if that's the case, i just need to know the theme and the image ideally (or what it looked like), and i will host it on our FTP directly.

but im doing a lot of speculating here, so help me so i can help you fig ;)
Old 12-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #3
Figgly Wiggly
Bam

Figgly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant futureFiggly Wiggly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
bro i'm sure i'm in the minority, but i have no idea wtf you're talking about lol

i assume you're using a theme that was referencing an american eagle URL that is no longer existent -- if that's the case, i just need to know the theme and the image ideally (or what it looked like), and i will host it on our FTP directly.

but im doing a lot of speculating here, so help me so i can help you fig ;)
For a good month, there was a dazzling American Eagle head perched on the top left corner of the sight

it was when knucklehead ran the site

I know @Split Eight had something to do with it. He posted the pic in a thread beforehand

I just want it back
Old 12-27-2013, 06:42 PM   #4
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fig Jr. View Post
For a good month, there was a dazzling American Eagle head perched on the top left corner of the sight

it was when knucklehead ran the site

I know @Split Eight had something to do with it. He posted the pic in a thread beforehand

I just want it back
word, im asking what theme you use
Old 12-27-2013, 06:43 PM   #5
Figgly Wiggly
Bam

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
word, im asking what theme you use
That og NC green
Old 12-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #6
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

i guess let's see what split says... because i can't even reproduce your issue bro, i've tried all NC green themes.
Old 12-27-2013, 07:06 PM   #7
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I remember it.

It was glorious.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:09 PM   #8
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

all i see is a huge goblin-esque creature in the top-left corner with bird feathers coming out of it's mouth