Old 12-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #81
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

white people have this problem where whenever a black person talks about the "white man" they think they are referring to them.

spoiler alert, theyre not.

the white man is the boogie man to black people. the white man represents the system. if your a regular white dude who is a slave to the system they ain't talking about you. they're talking bout the rich politicians and business owners and etc.

basically THE MAN

but black people have the same problem, its just magnified

if a black person does something wrong, they have to argue for them, like that person represents there race. instead of being like, ayo fuck it i don't know that nigga. they gotta defend him cuz he's black

thats the main thing i see at least

also slavery hasnt been around in america for over 150 years. but black people were discriminated against and our society was segregated up till the 60's or whatever. so it ain't like they've lived with "white" privelege for forever, black people my ages parents couldve been sprayed with firehouses and attacked by german shepherds, the klan couldve burned crosses in there yards etc

thats a single generation ago
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:13 AM   #82
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

Spoken like a true black man...
I like uh oh because he wants to share the culture as opposing to stealing like the rest of you faggots...
U get a nigga pass...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:50 AM   #83
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

WORD

but another thing, about how "every other race" got over slavery. well for starters they had someone to be mad at, and demand justice from. i mean the jews for instance, in ancient times it was the pharoah, in more recent times it was hitler

black people don't have a figurehead to put blame on. who should they be mad at? chief nobody of the oonga boonga clan for selling them? the white man for buying them? or their original chief for not being strong enough to fight off the oonga boonga's?

all they can be mad at is the institution itself and thats what they refer to as "the white man"

me personally, im italian and barbarian white. my people enslaved my people lol. made them fight eachother in the arena

but the main difference was, slavery wasnt that bad.

in american slavery you got a place to live. you had a garden. you had chickens. you lived a decent life. except for the fact they would work you for most of the day, and if you ever did anything wrong they could lash the fuck out of you. if they wanted they could fuck you, your wife, your 6 year old daughter etc. if you had a kid, that kid was a slave etc.

in my peoples slavery, ROME, you had a DAY OFF. you could work as a normal man during your day off and buy your freedom. if you banged your slave and knocked her up, you could recognise that kid as your own, etc

basically the most brutal form of slavery was in the americas, not even the jews had it as bad in egypt. people think they were forced to build the pyramids and shit but people are stupid and don't realize it was an honor to work on the pyramids so they didnt let the slaves do it lol

my main point is american slavery was by far the worst slavery there ever was

i mean the holocaust was bad, but that isnt slavery in my opinion, its forced labor in the labor camps sure, but you werent bought, and sold and etc. you were more a prisoner of war than a SLAVE
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #84
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

Sources: DLB traded for uh oh and a 2015 unprotected 1st rd pick...

Bye...

Old 12-25-2013, 10:59 AM   #85
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

uh oh was on good terms with his history teacher
Old 12-25-2013, 11:05 AM   #86
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaoke View Post
Hi...

Sources: DLB traded for uh oh and a 2015 unprotected 1st rd pick...

Bye...

We accept ur offer to acquire uh oh but must disrespectfully decline acquisition of dlb.... instead we counter offer to take Aero as an even trade for uh oh with no 2015 draft advantages.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:14 AM   #87
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
I love black pussy
That, and throat/anal passage.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:23 AM   #88
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

Hi...

Sources: DLB waived by black and white community...
Breaking news: Asians offer DLB ten day contract...

Bye...

Old 12-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #89
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

So what about the N-Bomb? I mean its clearly disgraceful if a white drops it these days,
but the black community sees it as a right to use amongst itself, which is still derogatory and serves no purpose to see them better. You don't see any other races using slurs upon themselves, no Japanese people are calling each other Charlie, never see a white saying, Whats up my cracker.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 12:13 PM   #90
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Actually in was talking about netceeverse. See most folks that.use.it.on here don't use it off the net.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #91
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ur question was to the people on here that use it, do they really have hatred for blacks

Not whether or not they use it irl
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 03:00 PM   #92
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

smh

kar reaching hard

son still in the d league, looking for a race
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 03:19 PM   #93
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

I'm pretty sure the blk dudes on this site are white washed
Tom Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dlw, karaoke needs a race, mlk hates dlb, r.i.p bernie mac, tyson fucks niggerbabies, white ppl like mayonnaise