Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #41
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

and he got a blocked FG this year too
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #42
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
but you know what @Art I ain't gonna even talk no more about earl thomas

Imma let you see this weekend. this is actually the perfect week for you to make such a silly claim
i bet troy wished he had 78 tackles and 5 picks though
but i mean he has a sack, so obv he's the best SAFETY right now
Fart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #43
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
yea if I had Brandon Browner and walter thurmond on roids, and shermond on the other side I would have 2 picks this point in this year myself and thats real

lets see what he does this week tho. I guarantee you you will see a drop in production (where some ppl you would see a definite increase)
Old 11-27-2013, 01:27 PM   #44
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
he's a free safety so the picks are gonna be higher than a SS's numbers

but word he's thuggin

i havent watched any seahawks so i can't say who i would rather have. they both got good numbers for there positions
Old 11-27-2013, 01:38 PM   #45
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
yea if I had Brandon Browner and walter thurmond on roids, and shermond on the other side I would have 2 picks this point in this year myself and thats real

lets see what he does this week tho. I guarantee you you will see a drop in production (where some ppl you would see a definite increase)
lol. bet youve seen less hawks games than i've seen steelers games then. you want to bet on that? i mean really
srs. put 100 on it
Old 11-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #46
...the Nagger

Quote:
lol. bet youve seen less hawks games than i've seen steelers games then. you want to bet on that? i mean really
srs. put 100 on it
put 100 on what man?

who remembers Troy in 2010 when Ike was gone and how he exploded?

yall dudes just started watchin football man

watch this weekend

see if you can understand whats going on when ya boy needs help
Old 11-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #47
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Troys still good.

Playmaker.

Risk taker.

I'm taking Eric Berry though if I get one safety, but that's based on him being younger and would be productive for more years.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #48
Fart
You Next

you're right eddie. please teach me everything about football

do you think this is a good line up for me?

Old 11-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #49
...the Nagger

Quote:
you're right eddie. please teach me everything about football

do you think this is a good line up for me?

no lol, but seeing as how you're a fan, its perfect

my all steelers lineups don't usually work for me, but its still perfect

why you got two qbs startin?

I'm actually confused by ya lineup

esp the FB part
Old 11-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #50
Fart
You Next

lol twas sarcasm
that's a random league that i have no shot at the playoffs in. tryina get lynch tho, offered dude brandon marshall and wes welker. i think he'll accept
Old 11-27-2013, 05:49 PM   #51
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future

reed>troy>taylor

same way I picked in fantasy draft wayyyy back
CtrlF4 is offline   Reply With Quote