Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-13-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future
Default Sooo chyeahhh what do you think about the secrets of the bible?

Have you ever dug deep into the lost scriptures or as the history channel calls them secrets if the bible

More specificity the testament of King Solomon that makes him look like the most powerful man given a magic ring by an arch angel and summoning to the dead to build for him ... Almost Tolkien like tbh

Or Adam having a partner created At the same time as him from the same dirt with the same rib count named Lilith whom did not want anything to do with him as he was to demanding and she felt they were equal so god robbed Adam of a rib to create Eve ... The first man couldn't land the deal with the only women in earth so god being the ultimate wing man created another women

Why are these things not taught ???
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:40 AM   #2
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

Adam aint have no game point blank ...
KwaL!ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:40 AM   #3
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Well I guess they ain't secrets no more...
Old 11-13-2013, 11:03 AM   #4
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yew View Post
Adam aint have no game point blank ...
Couldn't if the only women in the word ... made from dirty ass dirt told you to kick rocks
Old 11-13-2013, 11:26 AM   #5
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
The first man couldn't land the deal with the only women in earth so god being the ultimate wing man created another women
this has to be the greatest oversimplification I've ever read...#salute
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #6
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
this has to be the greatest oversimplification I've ever read...#salute
*takes bow*
Old 11-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Smh.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #8
Frank Metts

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
Smh.
Your a religious man, is that a fair assessment?

If so, as an educated fella.. why don't you question some of the holes or archs that are missing?

Early Christianity was more like gang warfare, their are known facts of things being taken out of both testaments and hoped to be lost in time. But some hole were never filled and some findings have found missing scriptures ( not saying all of it is believable but it's interesting )

King soloman being seen as the devil with a magic ring given to him by the arch angel Michael that helps him control lost souls and use them as slaves is some serious sorcerers apprentice shit but like 1300 years before it was actually written
Old 11-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #9
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Your a religious man, is that a fair assessment?

If so, as an educated fella.. why don't you question some of the holes or archs that are missing?

Early Christianity was more like gang warfare, their are known facts of things being taken out of both testaments and hoped to be lost in time. But some hole were never filled and some findings have found missing scriptures ( not saying all of it is believable but it's interesting )

King soloman being seen as the devil with a magic ring given to him by the arch angel Michael that helps him control lost souls and use them as slaves is some serious sorcerers apprentice shit but like 1300 years before it was actually written
I've never heard of anything being taken from the New Testament
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:27 PM   #10
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
I've never heard of anything being taken from the New Testament
Theirs a whole book ( tons of them actually ) called lost scriptures ... Stuff that didn't make it into the New Testament so as it may of not been taken away it wasn't included for some reason
Old 11-13-2013, 12:30 PM   #11
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Theirs a whole book ( tons of them actually ) called lost scriptures ... Stuff that didn't make it into the New Testament so as it may of not been taken away it wasn't included for some reason
cool.

because I believe the New Testament to be unaltered
Old 11-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #12
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Dp you have links tp these facts you speak of

Very interesting stuff.

Ive heard the lilith story. ..shes in other stories ive read aswell I just
Cant remember them noe...but I know shes mentioned a couple
Times through out the bible.....not in an obvious manner of course.

History channel is dope...im trying to grow my hair out like that wierdo
On ancient aliens.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:36 PM   #13
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

What kills me is the Bible is the one thing everyone knows, yet none have studied. This is the equivalent of hopping on board a plane and choosing a person at random to fly it.

Frank, I suggest you actually study the bible cover to cover a few times before you begin to assume what is/or isnt in there broski.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #14
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

i've read most if not all lost gospels and found most of them answered every question i had about the bible, how ever i have heard about the story of lilith but have not come across it in the scriptures i've read, what book is the story of lilith in?
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:51 PM   #15
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
i've read most if not all lost gospels and found most of them answered every question i had about the bible
like what do you remember anything specific?
Old 11-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #16
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

i dont know the bible whatsoever. the plot was simple and the language was boring
Old 11-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #17
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
i dont know the bible whatsoever. the plot was simple and the language was boring
the language is boring?

that's a weird statement lol. how about indecipherable?

the language is boring? idk what that even means really
Old 11-13-2013, 01:00 PM   #18
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
like what do you remember anything specific?
i remember most of what i've read, do u have any questions about the bible, prehaps i can answer it and give u the source/book as well
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #19
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
i remember most of what i've read, do u have any questions about the bible, prehaps i can answer it and give u the source/book as well
i don't really have questions no I just wondered what you questioned and what you found from books outside the bible
Old 11-13-2013, 01:03 PM   #20
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the language is boring?

that's a weird statement lol. how about indecipherable?

the language is boring? idk what that even means really
Nah its not indecipherable. God is a shitty storyteller and should really stick to his day job. He doesn't have a good command of language, driving character motivations or emotions.

Tags
frank makes me miss joe, god is my wingman