Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default got no hoes on deck

Got none

One bitch I bagged last week but it was from the club so u kno how that goes

I fucked up tho I culd have went home with her and her sis last week after the club but I tried t put my ngga on wit her sis and he wnt as fly as me

Met a bitch at hardees yesterday but after I said something about smoking weed she has responded since

Gonna get high and go out tonight by myself and find some tonight

Got class at 6. I should be out before 8

Imma take a nap and go out like 11

I need help wiith the hoes

So what imma do is bag em, give u details and at least one pic of whoever I bag tonight, and let my ncgs help a bruh out
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:07 PM   #2
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Imma need texting/dating advice
Old 11-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #3
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Im here for u E

Tho admittedly its been 2 weeks since i visited poundtown .....
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:17 PM   #4
...the Nagger

its been longer than 2 weeks for me

kinda on purpose tho... I had recently started talkin to a virgin and decided to give her a chance

the flame never lit tho now I'm back on the prowl
Old 11-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #5
...the Nagger

Oh shit son the bitch from hardees responded tho

I might let y'all use her for the warm-up
Old 11-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #6
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Word

I cant make myself care about them at all lately.....im in the gym gettin MASSIVE

Will advise pending pics tho....godspeed.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:03 PM   #7
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I wish I could talk about women as disrespectfully and ignorantly as some of you people do.

It just is not in my nature, they are humans, just other people who happen to have vaginas instead of dicks, i honestly don't understand the general male thought pattern when it comes to women, the way they are made out to be another species entirely and i don'tunderatand the urge to fuck as many as possible, my dudes have like 3 or 4 on the go at once, and it's just like...what is the point? One is enough tbh, and she is my best friend regardless of what happens, i find that much more fulfilling than changing women every night.

Can someone explain the opposite side of my argument? I don't understand what is to be gained from it, but clearly i am the minority, I'm used to that.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

witty your joking right?
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:17 PM   #9
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Not at all.

Edit: I do know that the way I think is not normal btw I just don't see the point.

Old 11-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #10
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I wish I could talk about women as disrespectfully and ignorantly as some of you people do.

It just is not in my nature, they are humans, just other people who happen to have vaginas instead of dicks, i honestly don't understand the general male thought pattern when it comes to women, the way they are made out to be another species entirely and i don'tunderatand the urge to fuck as many as possible, my dudes have like 3 or 4 on the go at once, and it's just like...what is the point? One is enough tbh, and she is my best friend regardless of what happens, i find that much more fulfilling than changing women every night.

Can someone explain the opposite side of my argument? I don't understand what is to be gained from it, but clearly i am the minority, I'm used to that.
women want sex as much as we do, if not more
this generation is filled with whores g
majority of women are boring as fuck to talk to, aren't funny,u can't interact with them minus sex(and some are still trash then), etc.

fuck all that best friends shit
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #11
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Ether View Post
women want sex as much as we do, if not more
this generation is filled with whores g
majority of women are boring as fuck to talk to, aren't funny,u can't interact with them minus sex(and some are still trash then), etc.

fuck all that best friends shit
I understand the urge for sex, it is natural and it is not a new thing, but I don't get why it is such a big issue, it is fun and it is essential but just blindly fucking someone you don't even like seems counter productive to me, what does it achieve? I wouldn't want to fuck someone I don't like, I don't spend any time at all with people I don't like...what is the point?

I would suggest if you find a woman boring as fuck and unfunny just don't spend any time around them, don't fuck them.

Old 11-06-2013, 04:36 PM   #12
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I understand the urge for sex, it is natural and it is not a new thing, but I don't get why it is such a big issue, it is fun and it is essential but just blindly fucking someone you don't even like seems counter productive to me, what does it achieve? I wouldn't want to fuck someone I don't like, I don't spend any time at all with people I don't like...what is the point?

I would suggest if you find a woman boring as fuck and unfunny just don't spend any time around them, don't fuck them.
sometimes u gotta bust a nut yo and it's either ya jackin yaself off, it comes out while ya sleepin, or you gettin a bitch to do it
and tbh, there are bitches willingly doing this shit, like u can't name a straight bitch that's fat who doesn't market her pussy like it's ramen noodles

99.99999999% of women are unfunny and boring, and the 0.00000001% of funny women are either lesbian/bi or tomboy-ish
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #13
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Witty is a good guy
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #14
Ghost1

BITCHES AINT SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS I BEAT MY BITCH WITH A STICK (WHUUT!)
Old 11-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #15
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I'm happy nutting in my bitch every night.

Been craving some strange lately tho.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #16
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

When you find a best friend of the opposite sex ... Propose to her, I don't care if all you have to put on her finger is a Funyun, wife her and never look back.
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:13 PM   #17
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
I'm happy nutting in my bitch every night.

Been craving some strange lately tho.
I bet every WIC office from here to Timbuktu has a picture of you hanging up with a red circle and line through your pic and a warning that says " we only support abortion if he's the father "
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #18
Ghost1

I cant create new threads

Why
Old 11-06-2013, 11:42 PM   #19
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Witty. Women are whores. All of them.

Don't let them fool you.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote