Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2013, 03:32 AM   #1
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan
Exclamation ITT: NAME YOUR TOP 3 WORST NETCEES ADMINS. I'LL GO FIRST.

3. cronus
2. god of warthog
1. namix
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:05 AM   #2
Masaii

not sure if admin or mod:

1. God Of War - what kind of stupid faggot befriends a warthog and puts him in power
2. David Lama - what kind of stupid faggot befriends an inuit and lives in the north pole shortly before letting the site die
3. Cronus - what kind of stupid faggot deletes everyone elses posts and votes against him in his own battles
Old 11-06-2013, 08:04 AM   #3
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

cronus
namix
meth
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:10 AM   #4
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

@namix is a savior ... Without him being proactive this thread wouldn't even of been possible.

But you metaphorical Jews can keep throwing stones at Jesus Christ if you want, he's already rose the board from the dead once...
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

DIA
GOW
STRIK
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

CAKEBRAH
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:14 AM   #7
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

METH
METH
METH

Lest we forget.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:32 AM   #8
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
@namix is a savior ... Without him being proactive this thread wouldn't even of been possible.

But you metaphorical Jews can keep throwing stones at Jesus Christ if you want, he's already rose the board from the dead once...
This is not accurate

Yea....i mean he kept the site from shutting down.....in a literal sense by paying the bill.....

But 15 other people were willing to do the same

And as far as actual strides towards activity all weve gotten is a corny mission statement which is basically the epitome of the current administrations course of action. Talk talk talk.

We need action.

Prime example of a whole bunch of talk ajd a lengthy namix response & yet another proposal thats indicative of his day to day occupation?

The hof nominee thread at the bottom of the page that recieves 0 acknowledgement.

Ideas mean nothing if your not going ti actually follow thru.

Then u wanna point fingers at the members.....their only respinsibility here is to participate in activities that interest then....whether it be dic board faggoting, battling, topical shit

If ur not providing an environment with activities that interest the general mass then blame yourself.....it is 100% the administrative teams responsibility to generate interest.

If u cant do it then admit it & walk away.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:48 AM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Bags for admin. It is his destiny.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:06 AM   #10
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

I caught your sarcasm frank.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #11
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
METH
METH
METH

Lest we forget.
Obviously.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:09 AM   #12
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags Payne View Post
This is not accurate

Yea....i mean he kept the site from shutting down.....in a literal sense by paying the bill.....

But 15 other people were willing to do the same

And as far as actual strides towards activity all weve gotten is a corny mission statement which is basically the epitome of the current administrations course of action. Talk talk talk.

We need action.

Prime example of a whole bunch of talk ajd a lengthy namix response & yet another proposal thats indicative of his day to day occupation?

The hof nominee thread at the bottom of the page that recieves 0 acknowledgement.

Ideas mean nothing if your not going ti actually follow thru.

Then u wanna point fingers at the members.....their only respinsibility here is to participate in activities that interest then....whether it be dic board faggoting, battling, topical shit

If ur not providing an environment with activities that interest the general mass then blame yourself.....it is 100% the administrative teams responsibility to generate interest.

If u cant do it then admit it & walk away.

A lot of truth to that, Bags -- I don't disagree at all.

The only key difference in my perspective is 'time' though.

Friendly Reminder: I AM IN WEEK 3 FUCKERS! lol.

I WILL deliver. I will set expectations; ensure the changes we implement are done right, self-sustaining, and "lasting"; and i will continue to catch flack for all of those reasons from a lot of ya'll in the process. ;)

We will have the HOF process, other processes, end of year awards, and the 2014 tourney/leagues/etc. calendar, and '2014 'site advancement plan' laid out before the EOY.

On the real though - you know I respect the "good Bags", so when you're ready to be that guy again, def. holla partna.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:11 AM   #13
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Metts View Post
I caught your sarcasm frank.
ahh damn, i am horrible at catching sarcasm as you guys know... but consider myself in good standing with the Metts Bros --- so figured while, sure, Frank's post had the appropriate amount of funny/melodrama -- i didn't think it was straight sarcasm :(

say it aint so @Frank!
Old 11-07-2013, 07:18 AM   #14
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Bryan View Post
3. cronus
2. god of warthog
1. namix
Is it admins or owners?

In terms of admins --- i def. should be low on the list in terms of contribution, so i don't disagree --- though i was never a 'negative' admin or went rogue as i assume some have in the past, so surprised there aren't SOME that were worse lol.

In terms of owners --- i still aint hit 3 weeks, and am learning a bunch of shit, so yea, i don't feel bad if you think i suck yet dude... i don't believe it will be the consensus in 3 months, but i think i can turn your perspective around, Baron - depending on how you're grading me pawtna.

def. interested in picking your brain more though on what i can do to improve as an owner --- hit me up on IM @ "world of chaos" whenever you get a chance.

thanks!
Old 11-07-2013, 07:22 AM   #15
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags Payne View Post
^^ not sure what you're getting at there though, Bags.

I'm not pointing fingers at members at all lol...

But yea - the HOF process is going to be 'pushed' two times a year - that thread was just a temporary catch-all, so people can nominate away throughout the year. We'll actually do the formal eval bi-annually though - just wanted to lock down the initial team before we start formalizing some 'ish.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:24 AM   #16
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Namix make me an admin. I promise I'll abuse my powers. In a good way though.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:08 AM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

There is no good bags....only Zool.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:26 AM   #18
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

defensive admin is defensive.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:55 AM   #19
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
There is no good bags....only Zool.
Lmao. Lold.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:57 AM   #20
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

He can't even spell Zuul right.

smh.