Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-29-2013, 08:01 PM   #61
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Oxus reminds me of English..

Yes... Why yes he does..
Old 10-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #62
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
i as well have noticed a significant difference in genocide's posting behavior in recent months, baron. more autonomous, extraverted and egocentric than past boarding. i have attributed it to either increased drug/alcohol usage or an attempt to convey power through dominant personality characteristics. this may convert discussion board respect to more personalized/positive open mic commentary more often than not, and could also work against the bias that OM writers are 'soft' or meek.

requesting @PancakeBrah for inter-rater review.
I feel that the highlighting of Geno's 'ego' in this topic is a bit askew, and I'm not entirely sure where the perception came from or if it's all that accurate. He's always worn a thorny personality on the board. The drug/alcohol idea has legs, but I don't think he's been different than before. He's just posted more. I don't think it's an overt and conscious decision by him. He didn't wake up one day and say 'I'm going to start stirring the pot and proclaiming my own excellence'. He's always subtly insisted that he's dope, maybe the best here, without saying it, like the majority of this site. His part of Netcee's zeitgeist is that of the outlier, a steadfast faucet of talent who works the fringes without much care for the rest of it. Lately he's just used his own self-opinion in a more vocal manner, and now he's the subject of a troll. The 'dominant personality characteristics' are inherent and nothing new; he's a self proclaimed Satanist and he's unabashed and confident in that role. The mere existence of someone like that, so open, frequently writing dope and recognized pieces here speaks more than a perceived shift in boarding to the more vocal. It's still the same Geno, just more exposed. His traits and personality are more open to dissection, but they've always been there and they're the same as they've always been.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:34 PM   #63
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I think your my favorite person here about 90% of the time anymore, there days.
@PancakeBrah
Old 10-29-2013, 08:41 PM   #64
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

That got to be a bit redundant tho....no?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:42 PM   #65
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Probably.
Could you find me?
Old 10-29-2013, 08:55 PM   #66
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

~shruggs~

Perhaps, but ill take it and keep moving wth it though.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:11 AM   #67
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
I feel that the highlighting of Geno's 'ego' in this topic is a bit askew, and I'm not entirely sure where the perception came from or if it's all that accurate. He's always worn a thorny personality on the board. The drug/alcohol idea has legs, but I don't think he's been different than before. He's just posted more. I don't think it's an overt and conscious decision by him. He didn't wake up one day and say 'I'm going to start stirring the pot and proclaiming my own excellence'. He's always subtly insisted that he's dope, maybe the best here, without saying it, like the majority of this site. His part of Netcee's zeitgeist is that of the outlier, a steadfast faucet of talent who works the fringes without much care for the rest of it. Lately he's just used his own self-opinion in a more vocal manner, and now he's the subject of a troll. The 'dominant personality characteristics' are inherent and nothing new; he's a self proclaimed Satanist and he's unabashed and confident in that role. The mere existence of someone like that, so open, frequently writing dope and recognized pieces here speaks more than a perceived shift in boarding to the more vocal. It's still the same Geno, just more exposed. His traits and personality are more open to dissection, but they've always been there and they're the same as they've always been.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide
I think deadman understands my personality change
Old 10-30-2013, 01:06 AM   #68
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Ways View Post
Oxus reminds me of English..

Yes... Why yes he does..
Now that I think of it this is true
Old 10-30-2013, 01:13 AM   #69
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

genoswag
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:14 AM   #70
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

@dead man just likes to make me feel dumb i think
Could you find me?