Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-23-2013, 11:59 PM   #61
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

gone@ detour's 5 para essay about how he will karate you to death. "i expect you to see this coming, i want you to, in fact"
Lmao OK Stutterdore, i just glanced at my Ecko brand crystal ball, it says you don't think you were just being an unbearable pompous asshat or representing their school poorly.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:04 AM   #62
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Whatever you want to do homie

My wife had black and guess what she came back .... That white meat is soo much sweeter ... Ohhh wait you are a cracker I forgot

She doesn't drink either but if she's getting something long it's my dick

Lol Pittsburgh I might as well drive to New York homie ... Same distance, download a fucking GPS app ... Christopher col-dumbass

You can make business in Hanover if you really wanted to see what was up ... If you was really man enough you'd come to get it but your a bitch, a fucking keyboard tough guy, you probably get cramps in your fingers from typing angrily

Lol talking about claiming my daughter on YOUR taxes. ... That's the blackest thing you've ever said ... But don't go their, you really don't want to tread in those waters homie

And I ain't mad at you, if I were you I'd be shook to... It's fine, I have responsibilities so if you want it you need to come get it ... I'll even leave you alone with my with for fifteen minutes, chances are her military trained ass would probably beat you worse then I would.. I have compassion I'd stop at some point, she will probably beat the black on to you and then shove a swiffer up your ass
deadddddd
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:11 AM   #63
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't drink .... Should of read the first three lines Channing
Oh, okay

See "tire iron"
Old 10-24-2013, 12:14 AM   #64
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighkwon the Chef View Post
Oh, okay

See "tire iron"
Just change your name to sha-neigh-neigh
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:24 AM   #65
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Honestly, if I had to fight you unarmed, I'd kick you squarely in the nuts & then bob & weave, hoping to pepper you with random face shots & eye gouges

If you ended up getting ahold of me & things went south, I would resort to whatever primal survival biting/clawing/ear pulling I could manage, given the position

On a serious note, I was varsity wrestling & have been in my fair share of scraps, so the confidence is there.. but at the end of the day, it'd be hard for a guy my size to finish a guy your size

However, that hasn't stopped me from trying

After going thru that, no amount of size & strength intimidate me.. I honestly have no fear of death, much less human hands

I'd scrap w/ anyone if it absolutely came down to it
Old 10-24-2013, 12:29 AM   #66
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Frank I'll go there. Your wife had black so imagine what she will teach your child. You're a pussy and I'd inflict serious harm to you. Don't address me again.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:30 AM   #67
Darth Yoda

Battle Record: 6-2

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF

Darth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant future

I'm actually conventionally/soufpaw sound in what is the philly shell, though I don't stay in that position, and use variations of it, and I love rolling. Boxing wise I'd win. In an all out fight idk that's no rules at all so I can't say. Idc though let's just write.
Darth Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:35 AM   #68
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Honestly, if I had to fight you unarmed, I'd kick you squarely in the nuts & then bob & weave, hoping to pepper you with random face shots & eye gouges

If you ended up getting ahold of me & things went south, I would resort to whatever primal survival biting/clawing/ear pulling I could manage, given the position

On a serious note, I was varsity wrestling & have been in my fair share of scraps, so the confidence is there.. but at the end of the day, it'd be hard for a guy my size to finish a guy your size

However, that hasn't stopped me from trying

After going thru that, no amount of size & strength intimidate me.. I honestly have no fear of death, much less human hands

I'd scrap w/ anyone if it absolutely came down to it
Me too ... It's that little bit of fear right before the actual fight that fuels me ... That small sense of doubt has always led me to confidence if that makes any sense to you at all ...

Me and my boys use to scrap for fun ... We had one set of boxing gloves an they allexcept my homie tom made me wear the left glove and dudes still got floored ... That ol one hitter quitter ... My boy Chris we called cheetah cause dude was mad quick threw a right hook once and I ducked and countered with a left hook and his feet literally ended up were his face was I thought dude broke his neck cause his body did a 180 and he landed on his temple side of his head and his legs did the scorpion tail only to the opposite side his neck bent.

This is why I don't scrap for real that and I'm a grown man and you'd really need to be threatening my life or family before I resort to real violence ... I've been in scraps where I've won without throwning a punch... I'd just take dude to the ground and make him eat literally eat dirt and rocks as he apologized for whatever dumb shit he did to me ... Then he'd run home looking like a 3 year old who ate a Hershey bar in August outside in a Vegas desert
Old 10-24-2013, 12:40 AM   #69
Darth Yoda

Battle Record: 6-2

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF

Darth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant future

Quote:
Then he'd run home looking like a 3 year old who ate a Hershey bar in August outside in a Vegas desert
dude
Darth Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:41 AM   #70
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Quote:
Me too ... It's that little bit of fear right before the actual fight that fuels me ... That small sense of doubt has always led me to confidence if that makes any sense to you at all ...

Me and my boys use to scrap for fun ... We had one set of boxing gloves an they allexcept my homie tom made me wear the left glove and dudes still got floored ... That ol one hitter quitter ... My boy Chris we called cheetah cause dude was mad quick threw a right hook once and I ducked and countered with a left hook and his feet literally ended up were his face was I thought dude broke his neck cause his body did a 180 and he landed on his temple side of his head and his legs did the scorpion tail only to the opposite side his neck bent.

This is why I don't scrap for real that and I'm a grown man and you'd really need to be threatening my life or family before I resort to real violence ... I've been in scraps where I've won without throwning a punch... I'd just take dude to the ground and make him eat literally eat dirt and rocks as he apologized for whatever dumb shit he did to me ... Then he'd run home looking like a 3 year old who ate a Hershey bar in August outside in a Vegas desert
If you have something that you care about in life, that fear always hits.. & yeah, it gives you that edge, which is everything

That's where angels & demons live

Thankfully, I'm a like-able guy (& you seem like one, too).. but, as a result of past experiences, I've made up my mind that IF I'm ever put in a position where death is possible, I'm pulling the trigger first

If that means beating a motherfucker w/ a tire iron, so be it
Old 10-24-2013, 12:44 AM   #71
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My boy Chris we called cheetah cause dude was mad quick threw a right hook once and I ducked and countered with a left hook and his feet literally ended up were his face was I thought dude broke his neck cause his body did a 180 and he landed on his temple side of his head and his legs did the scorpion tail only to the opposite side his neck bent.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:45 AM   #72
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

id hit u niggas w/ a hadoken & shoryuken real quick
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:55 AM   #73
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Frank I'll go there. Your wife had black so imagine what she will teach your child. You're a pussy and I'd inflict serious harm to you. Don't address me again.
I'm not racist I could care less if my daughter married a black man or women whomever she wanted as long as they treated her the way she needs to be treated ...

I've had black too... And I went back ... I will address you.. If you want to man up ill give you my address...

Face it your an internet gangsta... You do drive bys in email address's ... You think a full clip is having a lot of bullet points... Your soft B, like a cgi orgasm you as fake as they come.. you come on here to prove points no one cares about make threats to post pay stubs, challenge what they've made in their life, what they do and meet people to fight ... It's all bark, your netcees Chihuahua you'll make noise at anything but run as it gets closer to you ... Start calling you d12 because theirs NO proof
Old 10-24-2013, 02:02 AM   #74
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagneto View Post
detour didn't really say he would start off a fight w/ a roundhouse kick did he? lol u only do that shit to females

u gotta throw a few test punches in any fight unless u just feelin' yaself a lot and wanna end it quick or get slept
no that's not what I said in any way, shape or form...read it again broham...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:10 AM   #75
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
gone@ detour's 5 para essay about how he will karate you to death. "i expect you to see this coming, i want you to, in fact"
Lmao OK Stutterdore, i just glanced at my Ecko brand crystal ball, it says you don't think you were just being an unbearable pompous asshat or representing their school poorly.
when have u ever heard me stutter? never...

martial artists discuss fighting techniques all the time, it isn't an arrogant thing to do...he asked how u would go about kicking his ass after giving a detailed breakdown of his stature an experience...so I responded with a detailed breakdown of the strategy I might take...

word @ what neighbor said tho...I've flipped a car an went airborn before...been in a car with bullets flying thru the doors an trunk...worst case scenario u get in a fight is usually an ass whoopin...could definitely be far worse an I avoid fights when possible...I've hurt people without intending to before an I learned a valuable lesson after throwing a spinnin hook kick at this dudes jaw an hitting a few inches too low...I caught him square in the neck but he had his arms up tryna block an they absorbed the brunt of the force...he still hit the ground hacking an wheezing like I'd cracked his trachea an I had a moment of realization that I was a hairs breadth away from ending up in a prison cell for a fight that was really pointless tbh...

after that I changed my approach to those kinda of situations...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:52 AM   #76
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
If you have something that you care about in life, that fear always hits.. & yeah, it gives you that edge, which is everything

That's where angels & demons live

Thankfully, I'm a like-able guy (& you seem like one, too).. but, as a result of past experiences, I've made up my mind that IF I'm ever put in a position where death is possible, I'm pulling the trigger first

If that means beating a motherfucker w/ a tire iron, so be it
Amen
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:16 AM   #77
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Simple.. Kick out ur kneecap...

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:56 AM   #78
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
thus, assuming I can't blindside u cuz we are squaring off, I would start with the lead hand fake jab with a strong left hook immediately on top of it...however, that is also a fake, as my first blow is the front heel kick to the solar plexus...depending on ur stance, if it's more compact, I would go different route...
yo I just gotta highlight this out of that whole jumble. so you're saying you will approach him in this succession:

1. front heel kick
2. fake jab
3. fake left hook

my mistake, a STRONG FAKE LEFT HOOK. cuz if you're gonna fake, fake hard.

just take a second to visualize how that would look, and what the real effect would be with a combination like that.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:57 AM   #79
Frank Metts

@detour what if I stood in a crane kick stance and as you were worried about how to defend the Undefendable I jabbed you in the larynx ?
Old 10-24-2013, 08:51 AM   #80
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

@Frank Metts how would u whether a kick to ur kneecap?

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
detour killed jesus, frank makes me miss joe, pjewkmaycausebirthdefects