Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-18-2013, 11:37 PM   #1
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute
Default y do girls keep asking me out on dates and bros keep asking me to go bar hopping on weekends?

shit's annoying. i just want to netcee all the time.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:44 PM   #2
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Wingman
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:46 PM   #3
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

i don't get it.
Could you find me?
Old 10-18-2013, 11:47 PM   #4
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

You don't know what a wingman is ?
Old 10-18-2013, 11:52 PM   #5
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

I've played wingman, I've benefited from a superb wingman.

I don't get how posting 'Wingman' by itself relates to my post. I'm simply trolling, trying to extol that I have a life that I forgo to be dope on here. When in all reality I just don't feel like going out. I was ready for people to call me out on my OP then provide text conversations to become God. It was all a folly, lesser Metts.

The tree book was better than that sidewalk joint, if we're talking Silverstein's oeuvre.
Could you find me?
Old 10-18-2013, 11:57 PM   #6
Frank Metts

Guess my troll went over your trolls head ... Ehh whatevs

A light in the attic was my favorite Silverstein book as a child ... But his swan song was writing Johnny Cashs " a boy named sue "
Old 10-18-2013, 11:59 PM   #7
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

didn't know he wrote that. mostly b/c idgaf about johnny cash.

animorphs was dope. goosebumps was 2 skary for me.
Could you find me?
Old 10-19-2013, 12:03 AM   #8
Frank Metts

I'm too aged for that shit ... I'm old enough to know Han shot first

Don't talk to me about anything that a 6 year old would like in 95 ... I don't know shit about a Pokemon goosebumps power rangers or any of that other 90s Garbo
Old 10-19-2013, 12:11 AM   #9
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

pls don't disparage 90's kid nostalgia. im sure if it was 80's kid nostalgia you'd make a really earnest list of corny things dumb people on this board would appreciate.

it's all the same, frankie. i grew up on the golden age of nickolodeon, pokemon, and the birth of the internet. you grew up on pogs and false earnest fabricated as depth.

we should be friends. i'll trade you stoop kid and a machoke for seventy pogs and the dad from family matters. done and done.
Could you find me?
Old 10-19-2013, 12:25 AM   #10
Frank Metts

Pogs faded too quick ... TGIF was that shit

Ill trade you one lion-o claw shield, a stay at home mom, an Indians starter jacket and the pledge of allegiance for two school shootings, equality and one of the Pete's from the adventures of Pete and Pete

Pinky swear
Old 10-19-2013, 05:46 AM   #11
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

lol @ pogs.

the fact remains that snap bracelets should still be more popular than they are.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:49 AM   #12
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

POGS have been making a comeback at my school. I see kids playing them all the time. I used to play pogs all the time. Pokemon was the shit though, can't front.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:51 AM   #13
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

I sold pokemon cards like drugs. Charizard and Hitmonchan had me balling. no tears tho.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:25 AM   #14
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
lol @ pogs.

the fact remains that snap bracelets should still be more popular than they are.
They banned them in are elementary and middle schools because of the metal skeleton that they had ... Man we had slap bracelets galore

Use to steal garbage pail kid cards from the royal farm store in like 4th grade ... We had the operation down packed

Word @oats I had pogs but never once actually played the game I just remember collecting slammmers and had an OJ Simpson one were he was behind bars ( that was still relevant so I'm showing my age of course ) .. I think that fad really only lasted less then a school year for me though
Old 10-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #15
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
They banned them in are elementary and middle schools because of the metal skeleton that they had ... Man we had slap bracelets galore
ahaha holy shit bro - you just triggered a gradeschool memory for me too there... i remember that one minute they would like give them out as prizes for selling magazines or chocolate and stuff for the school --- and then one day no one was allowed to wear them anymore

then occasionally some kid would pull one out of his pocket at like recess and we'd look at him like he was packin heat or somethin haha

strong nostalgia moment, good shit frank lol
Old 10-19-2013, 08:44 AM   #16
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Frank, when u were growing up how far were u from White Marsh?
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #17
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Frank, when u were growing up how far were u from White Marsh?
10 - 15 minutes at the most mattering traffic before they put the new road in anyway ... Was prob a little closer to golden ring and maybe even east point well shit eastpoint was just down eastern ave but golden ring was right off 40 but so was white marsh idk still 10 - 15 minutes at the most

I grew up in an area on Essex called east roc/fox ridge and then moved to middlesex when I was like 13
Old 10-19-2013, 09:17 AM   #18
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Ahh, I see.

Got some friends in WM & Perry Hall... I love Baltimore tbh. The girls are freeeaks.

But overall, it's love whenever I go there... I'm dying to move back to Maryland. I'd even live in PA or DE.. even VA.

Anything but living here in Illinois any longer.. I fucking hate it here.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:26 AM   #19
Frank Metts

I'm in PA , I loved were I grew up it made me a stronger person, gave me that good mix of street and book smarts but I wouldn't want to raise a child their ... White marsh perry hall area isn't too bad but I've heard it's getting worse and by that I don't mean African Americans now live their ( like most Baltimoreans would mean ) I mean school shootings, vandalism etc etc

PA is a change of pace and took some getting use to but it was too easy to get in trouble in bmore esp if you know the right people ... I visit when I can, still have some life long friends whom reside in Essex/rosedale/middle river/white marsh/Dundalk/turner station areas it's only about an hour maybe hour and a half trip ...
Old 10-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #20
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
idgaf about johnny cash.
You are dead to me.