Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-17-2013, 02:14 AM   #1
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat
Default Taste the Rainbow

I usually have a couple drinks and then I rap a couple things. Got flows like an aqueduct or sinks cause I’m splashin up this bitch with my lavish luscious spits. Splish! The canibuss is lit, and yes I just add an extra s so that the rap would sound the best. My schemes are very big for you to wrap around your head. And even fairly picky too, my grammar’s down correct. I lead a scary vicious group of rappers bound with text and we the very sickest dudes to practice on the net. I lean in chairs and sit with stupid balance and I’m dressed like a G I’m wearin different shoes my fashion always fresh see. But I need a pair of wicked new sash’s for my testes, cause my penis hair is stickin through the passage on the left, geez!!!! Holy fuck you know what’s up, what copy droppin no-one touch. I’m awful rotten gross the stuff I’m hocking probly so disgusting. And always talkin so much crud, I call the shots, you only bluff. I’m Haagen-Dazs with flows: No Other. Chocolate sauce, behold the butter. You all is rocky road: st-stutter.. and to top it off you blow my nuts first.

Last edited by CopyPat; 09-17-2013 at 08:03 PM.
CopyPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:34 AM   #2
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

write morrrre

this piece seriously just made me hungry and made me wonder if we had icecream in the fridge. but definitely a nice flex piece, just wished it had been longer. always dig your shit
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:24 AM   #3
Kaeo Seru
Keeper Of The Fresh

Kaeo Seru is an unknown quantity at this point

My first step into the OM and who do I see? My good ole buddy Copy P-A-T. yo man this is Legend from RF don't know if you remember this name or not. anyways, as always you bring that dope effortless flow. got that cypher vibe goin. just fresh and steady rhyming. Me and Vulgar are workin on some new pieces you gotta collab with me a gain yo. I miss shit like this. I just came from a site where niggas wouldn't understand this and call it wack. but fuck them dumb fucks! bah, i agree with ole buddy tho i wanted to see more. you left me hungry you gon tease us with a sample?

Kaeo Seru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:05 AM   #4
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

Don't even get me started homie i get retarded holding erections harder, got trophies for record targets showing my expert performance in boning, you can rest assured it's only for self involvement. Owning sex awards is phony unless of course your Bodey, and then its sort or appropriate to get us horny and procreate. Together snoring, we don't be wake, until the morning, when Folgers made. I get up early to stroke my snake, the venom surely awoke her face. and then im worried she won't behave so i sit up storming and abort the place. this little story is for the babes, and this little piggy is Norman Bates.
@Wise Ways

^ur style, no? haha

@Badi Alii

Last edited by CopyPat; 10-17-2013 at 02:55 PM.
CopyPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:50 AM   #5
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Aye...you piss me off how your flow is butter, you no puttin' in effort ass f'ing mother humper.Content was cool man, love the wit & shit you lace your verses with...not sure how I didn't get to this sooner but yeah...tight spit Mr. Copy, post more you biatch!

Stay uppity fam ; )
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:55 AM   #6
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyPat View Post
ahahahaha up. who fucks with this?
I kinda hate paragraph style verses, dunno why, everyone else love em. Looks bad and all over the place to me for some reason even tho I get the flow and can tell that it aint etc. I rarely honestly enjoy reading them.

You however, keep me entertained, the shit is flawless, multi-bonanza w/ some funny well worded shit and I enjoy the skill you've mastered. Even tho I know it'll be some paragraph stuff I still got to read your shit when you post something in the OM. Take it for what it's worth.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:05 AM   #7
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyPat View Post
Don't even get me started homie i get retarded holding erections harder, got trophies for record targets showing my expert performance in boning, you can rest assured it's only for self involvement. Owning sex awards is phony unless of course your Bodey, and then its sort or appropriate to get us horny and procreate. Together snoring, we don't be wake, until the morning, when Folgers made. I get up early to stroke my snake, the venom surely awoke her face. and then im worried she won't behave so i sit up storming and abort the place. this little story is for the babes, and this little piggy is Norman Bates.
@Wise Ways

^ur style, no? haha

@Badi Alii
Roflz. It can be sometimes. Lol! I'll drop some crazy shit, again, soon enough
Old 01-22-2014, 06:41 AM   #8
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future

This one was excellent and it is fun to read a fast upload from you. Now the next level can be engaged - two single 100 syllable rhyme schemes. How many are possible before the line itself is too long to make sense? You have written before it was a rhyme scheme with 20 words but is 40-50 too much? Would enjoy to see something ambitious and a little bit experimental.
zygote is offline   Reply With Quote