User Tag List

Old 09-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future
Default do u remember ur dreams?

had this odd dream...

An owl flew away from me, and as it flew away from me it I got this eerie feeling. I was walking on this vast plain with mountains on the horizon and it was nightime, I could see stars above me. Suddenly, the owl about faces and just bum rushed the fucking shit out of me. I was bugging out because it was growing bigger and bigger and I woke up when it was right in front of me, HUMONGOUS like bigger than a hippo and I think it looked somewhat like the tootsie roll owl. I feel dreams are a bridge to our innermost desires and this that this owl means that I need to start eating less candy. Anybody else have insight into their dreams?
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:33 PM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

.. .......
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Is it weird if I dont?

Every now and then I remembered stuff but for the most part
I cant remember shit.

Dope dream tho lol
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #4
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

lol B thread
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:43 PM   #5
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Sometimes I remember, but not everything. Dreams seem to last like 24 hrs to me
Old 09-27-2013, 12:44 PM   #6
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

If you drink apple juice before you go to bed you will have vivid dreams.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:44 PM   #7
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
If you drink apple juice before you go to bed you will have vivid dreams.
Also Mushrooms.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:45 PM   #8
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Everyone has the capability to remember their dreams, some do it naturally however others must master the talent of dream recall. There are supplements to enhance the vividness of dreams (choline bitartrate, several variations of vitamin B, ect.) that are a tremendous help however you must still train your brain to consider your dreams the moment you wake up. Even waiting 10 seconds can cause you to lose much of the memory but the more you practice the better you get. Also, waking up naturally on your own as opposed to alarm clocks will provide better dream recall. If you must use an alarm clock and have a smart phone, have it emit a message 'dream recall' or something to trigger an automatic response. The majority of people say that utilizing a 'dream journal' is the most significant way to remember and explore your dreams and is also very helpful if you are interesting in becoming lucid in your dreams. Over the last few years I have become very observant of what my resting mind finds relevant and it's broadened my horizons
Old 09-27-2013, 12:46 PM   #9
Kaeo Seru
Keeper Of The Fresh

Kaeo Seru is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember them when I make an actual effort to do so. Like I have to write it down or tell some one immediately after.

Kaeo Seru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #10
Fart
You Next

I been thinking about a dream journal tbh. But I know i'd be to lazy to write all that shit out as soon as I wake up lol
Old 09-27-2013, 12:56 PM   #11
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Dream journal works

But now that im lazy I only rmbr sht that freaks me out or is cool or fucked up

But typically I dont rmbr sht these days

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:59 PM   #12
Kaeo Seru
Keeper Of The Fresh

Kaeo Seru is an unknown quantity at this point

naw you dont write down everything. just the main details. once you get the main points its easier to remember the smaller details. but then again I enjoy writing so waking up to write is nothing for me.

I had a dream once about math problem on a take home exam my freshman year in college. woke up wrote it down and it came out correct. crazy shit is i spent like 2 hrs tryna figure that shit out b4 i said fuck it smoked a blunt and went to sleep.

Kaeo Seru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:32 PM   #13
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

I've only able to maintain a dream journal for a few months at a time. It's a tough habit to adapt and even more difficult to do consistantly but it helps you learn plenty about yourself and is a great source of writing material
Old 09-27-2013, 01:35 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

GRAND THEFT AUTO HAS HAD A DIRECT IMPACT ON MY DREAMS LATELY. I HAVE ALSO MURDERED VICTOR AND GOT AN ERECTION.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #15
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

Veritas thats a perfect initiation of lucid dreams. Every time you think about gta while awake, check if your dreaming. This will carry over into your dreams!
Old 09-27-2013, 03:43 PM   #16
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

i will apply what i know about scripture to your dream

the hidden meaning of mountains in scripture is the high offices and position of authority that's over people/ the high and might of society

the owl in scripture in an unclean animal that is not to be eaten, the hidden meaning of the owl in scripture is a type of people and their doctrine/and ways/ u are not to eat it

it's going to look like candy and sound sweet

the owl flew away form u at first, so it came from the people/you and went to the mountains
and then turned around and came back to the you/the people, bigger and more terrifying than before to devour, still sounding sweet to you

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 09-27-2013 at 03:50 PM.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #17
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

nope.....

Last edited by Dope girl; 09-27-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:15 PM   #18
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Almost all of my dreams are lucid
Neighbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #19
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeo Seru View Post
naw you dont write down everything. just the main details. once you get the main points its easier to remember the smaller details. but then again I enjoy writing so waking up to write is nothing for me.

I had a dream once about math problem on a take home exam my freshman year in college. woke up wrote it down and it came out correct. crazy shit is i spent like 2 hrs tryna figure that shit out b4 i said fuck it smoked a blunt and went to sleep.
exactly --- and that IS how we learn after all. Remembering a dream is no different from remembering how to remember, except the walls between what we know while awake and what we know while asleep are ever-so slightly more thick.

Dream journals are clutch, and @Nigma, a few months is a real strong effort dude... I havent been able to keep one for more than a week, then have like 'powerful dreams' once/week and know i need to write them down --- but as i do it more, i remember easier, so i do it less -- and remembering becomes hard. :)... if you did it for a few months, im sure you know exactly what i mean!

the most aware of us are the most at risk of forgetting the importance of remembering.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #20
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the only thing i don't like about weed is it kills my dreams

i just sleep like a dead man and wake up with blackness

when i've taken breaks from smoking tho i get the most vivid realistic dreams ever and if i write them/type them out immediately after waking up i can recall most of it
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote