Old 09-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #21
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
dog

first off its spelled "Gatti" and secondly,

you sure you wanna act like you know what you talkin bout, listing gatti as the third best boxer on that list like that?
I just listed them no particular order.

With that said...

Yes the only three worth a mention.

Heres a question

Who on that list comes close to the three I mentioned?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #22
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
I just listed them no particular order.

With that said...

Yes the only three worth a mention.

Heres a question

Who on that list comes close to the three I mentioned?
well first off baldimor KO'd gatti

carlos baldomir
miguel cotto
Juan manuel marquez
ricky hatton
chico corrales
zab judah

they all without doubt have a better boxing resume than gatti did
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:41 PM   #23
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

I'm pretty sure castillo do too but I'm not sure off top
Old 09-23-2013, 12:45 PM   #24
Kaeo Seru
Keeper Of The Fresh

Kaeo Seru is an unknown quantity at this point

Saul Alvarez - Was Picked by the public en masse to be The One to beat Money

Robert Guerrero - Is a really good fighter... when fighting anyone other than Floyd (see Andre Berto)

Miguel Cotto - Landed more punches on Floyd than ANYONE ever has (including Canelo)

Victor Ortiz - was a good prospect but definitely out of his depth

Shane Mosely - A shell of his former self although he did have a few moments of shining brilliance in this fight.. was an Elite fighter in his Prime should've retired years ago

Juan Marquez - Great fighter in 4 fights with Pac he got a Draw, a split Dec, a Maj Dec, and a KO win. but he got completely MAULED by Mayweather. (maybe becuase he came up in Weight to fight floyd??)

Ricky Hatton - was bulldozing all his opponents b4 Floyd

Oscar de la Hoya - while not in his prime still put up a great fight against Money could've been called a draw if you're a fan of ineffective body punching

Carlos Baldomir - was once a good fighter

Zab Judah - was actually beating Floyd in the early rounds but eventually Floyd made some adjustments and pulled out the win. Judah has always been a good fighter but his chin and out of ring antics have diminished him

Shamba Mitchell - Great prospect at one point. got demolished and exposed by Money

Arturo Gatti - World Class fighter. great heart great chin and was shut down by Floyd

Henry Brussles
Phillip N'Dou

Castillo (x2) - many would argue that Castillo was robbed in the Dec of thier 1st fight. that arguement dies in the 2nd. great fighter none-the-less

Jesus Chavez

Diego Corrales - an exciting fighter gave us many lay-it-all-on-the-line fight of the year bouts. got man handled by floyd

I'm not gonna deny that Floyd hand picks his fights. but Who wouldn't. I don't see any of you looking for someone you knOW you can't beat and swinging on him. at the end of the day Boxing is still a BUSINESS so he picks the fights that will bring him the most money. Canelo was picked by the Boxing fans and floyd haters to be the one to end his reign as p4p champ. but he smacked the pup around and exposed him too. Honestly even without the hand [icks i dont see anyone beating floyd. the matches would've been a lot closer like his earlier fights with Castillo and Judah. but by large he still wins.

so who do you think has what it takes to defeat Floyd? lets look at some prospects..

Danny Garcia - unbeaten young and talented. usually the underdog, always wins... BUT do you think he has the experience needed to compete with Floyd? canelo didn't and he was 42-0...

Sergio Martinez - tremendously gifted athlete... was almost KO'd by chavez jr. (lol) well past his prime coming off and an injury that would make him slower and less able to compete with a sharp in shape mayweather.

Adrien Broner - hah!

Timothy Bradley - Lets see if he can get past Marquez first

Pacman - even if he beats Brandon Rios his management wont allow him to fight mayweather.

Kaeo Seru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:00 PM   #25
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeo Seru View Post
Saul Alvarez - Was Picked by the public en masse to be The One to beat Money

Robert Guerrero - Is a really good fighter... when fighting anyone other than Floyd (see Andre Berto)

Miguel Cotto - Landed more punches on Floyd than ANYONE ever has (including Canelo)

Victor Ortiz - was a good prospect but definitely out of his depth

Shane Mosely - A shell of his former self although he did have a few moments of shining brilliance in this fight.. was an Elite fighter in his Prime should've retired years ago

Juan Marquez - Great fighter in 4 fights with Pac he got a Draw, a split Dec, a Maj Dec, and a KO win. but he got completely MAULED by Mayweather. (maybe becuase he came up in Weight to fight floyd??)

Ricky Hatton - was bulldozing all his opponents b4 Floyd

Oscar de la Hoya - while not in his prime still put up a great fight against Money could've been called a draw if you're a fan of ineffective body punching

Carlos Baldomir - was once a good fighter

Zab Judah - was actually beating Floyd in the early rounds but eventually Floyd made some adjustments and pulled out the win. Judah has always been a good fighter but his chin and out of ring antics have diminished him

Shamba Mitchell - Great prospect at one point. got demolished and exposed by Money

Arturo Gatti - World Class fighter. great heart great chin and was shut down by Floyd

Henry Brussles
Phillip N'Dou

Castillo (x2) - many would argue that Castillo was robbed in the Dec of thier 1st fight. that arguement dies in the 2nd. great fighter none-the-less

Jesus Chavez

Diego Corrales - an exciting fighter gave us many lay-it-all-on-the-line fight of the year bouts. got man handled by floyd

I'm not gonna deny that Floyd hand picks his fights. but Who wouldn't. I don't see any of you looking for someone you knOW you can't beat and swinging on him. at the end of the day Boxing is still a BUSINESS so he picks the fights that will bring him the most money. Canelo was picked by the Boxing fans and floyd haters to be the one to end his reign as p4p champ. but he smacked the pup around and exposed him too. Honestly even without the hand [icks i dont see anyone beating floyd. the matches would've been a lot closer like his earlier fights with Castillo and Judah. but by large he still wins.

so who do you think has what it takes to defeat Floyd? lets look at some prospects..

Danny Garcia - unbeaten young and talented. usually the underdog, always wins... BUT do you think he has the experience needed to compete with Floyd? canelo didn't and he was 42-0...

Sergio Martinez - tremendously gifted athlete... was almost KO'd by chavez jr. (lol) well past his prime coming off and an injury that would make him slower and less able to compete with a sharp in shape mayweather.

Adrien Broner - hah!

Timothy Bradley - Lets see if he can get past Marquez first

Pacman - even if he beats Brandon Rios his management wont allow him to fight mayweather.
broner wouldn't even accept the offer if it were given to him lol

but I noticed you lacked a summary of Phillip N'dou and Jesus Chavez... you unfamiliar with them?
Old 09-23-2013, 01:18 PM   #26
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

You know, while you are all discussing this guy, he has no idea who you are and doesn't care.

This is why I can't get so deep into shit like this, I don't care enough about what he does, or anyone, to dedicate this amount of time talking about him, he isn't sharing his money with me, why would I give a fuck?

I appreciate his talent and will watch his fights, but fuck this arguing about how great another dude may or may not be.

I don't understand most people tbh.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #27
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
You know, while you are all discussing this guy, he has no idea who you are and doesn't care.

This is why I can't get so deep into shit like this, I don't care enough about what he does, or anyone, to dedicate this amount of time talking about him, he isn't sharing his money with me, why would I give a fuck?

I appreciate his talent and will watch his fights, but fuck this arguing about how great another dude may or may not be.

I don't understand most people tbh.
so you don't watch sports then

what sport does this not happen in?
Old 09-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #28
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I watch sports...and then when the sports are over I continue my life.

I don't give a shit about the individual...I get entertained and then when the entertainment stops, I stop giving a fuck.

I don't idolise any sports person, or musician, or anybody...because I don't see any reason to.

Old 09-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #29
...the Nagger

Quote:
I watch sports...and then when the sports are over I continue my life.

I don't give a shit about the individual...I get entertained and then when the entertainment stops, I stop giving a fuck.

I don't idolise any sports person, or musician, or anybody...because I don't see any reason to.
oh ok I guess

but yea, I debate during the day about my favorite sports.

sometimes I make threads about sports to maybe come across things I never knew or recognized about said sport.

which is what I would like to happen here, but the only person that prolly has anything to say of value is metts
Old 09-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #30
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

wow @ Innovator and the three he listed. What the fluck? Diego, Cotto, Zudah? Shit Cotto alone that man was feared and revered b. He was never the same after Margarito even if Marg cheated. Artemus you sound like you grew up watching wrestling and still think that shit is real. Fluck outta here

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:48 PM   #31
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Zudah was like one of the only dudes who wobbled Mayweater. Zudah is top 5 southpaw in my book even if he is shit now lol

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #32
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
oh ok I guess

but yea, I debate during the day about my favorite sports.

sometimes I make threads about sports to maybe come across things I never knew or recognized about said sport.

which is what I would like to happen here, but the only person that prolly has anything to say of value is metts
Fair enough, we are all different.

It is what makes the world an interesting and dynamic place.

Do you.

Old 09-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #33
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
wow @ Innovator and the three he listed. What the fluck? Diego, Cotto, Zudah? Shit Cotto alone that man was feared and revered b. He was never the same after Margarito even if Marg cheated. Artemus you sound like you grew up watching wrestling and still think that shit is real. Fluck outta here
lol ikr dude listed possibly the worst boxer off the list as one of the only ones worth mentioning lls
Old 09-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #34
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
WHAT!!
Old 09-23-2013, 02:22 PM   #35
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I don't appreciate your sarcasm.

Don't do that again.

Old 09-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #36
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

I'm not sorry.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:24 PM   #37
...the Nagger

honestly, IS gatti the worst on that list??
Old 09-23-2013, 02:30 PM   #38
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemus View Post
I'm not sorry.
Yet.

Old 09-23-2013, 02:41 PM   #39
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
Gatti is legend

U telling me hold cotto and judah in the same cloth as him?

Come man...all worthy opponents but those three are tops on that list...which was my point
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:45 PM   #40
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Gatti is legend

U telling me hold cotto and judah in the same cloth as him?

Come man...all worthy opponents but those three are tops on that list...which was my point
gatti had a legendary trilogy with micky ward

GATTI is not a legend bro