Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-19-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default shut your face Francis.

I love the way these pants fit. Do ants shit? I’m tantric. I want minds to stretch like spandex on Danzig, I plan big. Wig out, wig in, pig out, Pigskin. It’s the season for leaving it all on the field. Never yield or wield the sword of omens in bad faith. Let us see your mad face. Your tongue is white, it’s a bad taste. Skype with ABBA’s band mates, about interracial Klan dates, or stock tips, or landscapes….Lunar. Suit up the losers, soothers, suitors, and users, with Dr. Seuss’s maneuvers. I want particles to participate in the molecular symphony. I want gravity to stop dancing and blame it on an old sports injury. Blissfully expel warm urine on the cold summer snow. Storms purr like an old transistor radio, the Rotted out lukewarm use car salesmen souls in a jar. Make a cameo as a extra in your dream’s barrio dress as super Mario screaming “you got the juice now kid, so we know you’ll go far!” shut your face Francis, no one asked you. Glue tongues to cows so you can taste what beef is. Gaffled your last marbles, so now you know what a thief is, pass the peace pipe, so now you know who the chief is. No one thinks anymore. People think they are thinking, they aint. EXCELSIOR! You catch that bitch winking, but forgot to be a saint. Too much lsd, too much desert, we watched the psychopathic tire faint. Only to rise again from voodoo and who do you get use to the fastest when your ego is tickled? I love all my irony pickled. With a light feta drizzled. Your mind is merely the home of multiple demons, you are not creative. Step into the light and get eradicated. Goldfish Olympics. Toonsis drives you senseless.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #2
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Interesting take on words. a lot of layered meta's and concepts
very braggadocio in a fun format of writing.
typing in paragraph form makes the use of multis more evident
great writing herr in my opinion shows....livelihood
Old 09-19-2013, 09:57 PM   #3
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

nice stuff
Old 09-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #4
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

your pieces are as esoteric and cryptic as the other 24 pieces on the front page of the OM, but what differentiates your pieces for me is the sheer syntax. I muse and take away some things, dont get me wrong, but the way you string your words together can always sustain my interest.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:17 PM   #5
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I disagree. It's stilted and sterile.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:39 PM   #6
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

out of the box. almost subconsciously visualized, very abstract and fluid yet sorta disconnected from the conscious. nice.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:24 AM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I love u guys.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:11 AM   #8
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
I disagree. It's stilted and sterile.
So's your mom

but you posted this at 7:17 (pt), which is the date of my birthday

so I forgive you, and your mother
Old 09-20-2013, 08:59 AM   #9
Kaeo Seru
Keeper Of The Fresh

Kaeo Seru is an unknown quantity at this point

Ehhh. a little too abstract and random for my liking. you had a few lines that were smooth

"Pigskin. It’s the season for leaving it all on the field

I want gravity to stop dancing and blame it on an old sports injury

I love all my irony pickled. With a light feta drizzled."

I felt as though you could have built a more cohesive platform from the foundations of some of these lines. I'm guessing it wasn't your intention but i believe you could have created something more meaningful and concrete. the flow was decent enough. I was constantly interested in seeing where you would take this next. i'll keep an eye out for your next work

Kaeo Seru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:29 AM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeo Seru View Post
Ehhh. a little too abstract and random for my liking. you had a few lines that were smooth

"Pigskin. It’s the season for leaving it all on the field

I want gravity to stop dancing and blame it on an old sports injury

I love all my irony pickled. With a light feta drizzled."

I felt as though you could have built a more cohesive platform from the foundations of some of these lines. I'm guessing it wasn't your intention but i believe you could have created something more meaningful and concrete. the flow was decent enough. I was constantly interested in seeing where you would take this next. i'll keep an eye out for your next work

hey thanks for the feed. I love you bro.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:46 AM   #11
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

This kinda reminds me of the Tree of Life movie with random sequences thrown in at random times and yet they're all interconnected. It's a bit of an unusual topic but very interesting. Kinda reminds me of George Carlin's Modern Man speech as well lol. Either way I enjoyed it V. Keep dropping.

http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=18940
^^Feed here would be mucho appreciated as well.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:48 AM   #12
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

I love the title ...

If im being honest the Rhyme scemes word on point at times , simple at others and too stretched once in awhile ( this could be trying to read in paragraph form though )

Loved the danzig reference , most prob don't get it or don't know who glen danzig is ..

The subtleness was summed up best by irony with feta drizzled... old sports injury sounds very familiar, I'm just trying to put two and two together but my feeble mind just can't

I read and didn't hate it
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:01 AM   #13
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ur abstract approach felt labored & mechanical to the point of conformity.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:59 AM   #14
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

This was interesting to me, Unique rhymes.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #15
Zombie

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant future

You should write while listening to an orchestra. Maybe it'll mellow things out.
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #16
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Ok I love you.
Old 09-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #17
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

lol... I feel like this entire piece and your replies in the thread are satirical.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
lol... I feel like this entire piece and your replies in the thread are satirical.
How so wack demon?