User Tag List

Old 09-13-2013, 07:58 PM   #21
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

lol um ok? I found his post funny, you getting mad is a little insecure imo...
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #22
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
lol um ok? I found his post funny, you getting mad is a little insecure imo...
Your bad at trolling, try being less direct and more personal.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:58 PM   #23
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Your bad at trolling, try being less direct and more personal.
Sure, how's this: the fact that you're getting so emotional over comments from anonymous boarders means you do not have control over yourself. Therefore, in real life you are not a man, you're a fucking boy still. It doesn't matter if you took the drugs or not. You want to seem big and bad because "wow bro I'm taking acid tabs! Big fucking whoop loser. A whole shitload of people have done way more drugs in one month than you ever will in your lifetime. Validating yourself through drug experience is sad and displays the fact that you don't have too much experience with drugs or deep life experiences in general.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:03 PM   #24
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Sure, how's this: the fact that you're getting so emotional over comments from anonymous boarders means you do not have control over yourself. Therefore, in real life you are not a man, you're a fucking boy still. It doesn't matter if you took the drugs or not. You want to seem big and bad because "wow bro I'm taking acid tabs! Big fucking whoop loser. A whole shitload of people have done way more drugs in one month than you ever will in your lifetime. Validating yourself through drug experience is sad and displays the fact that you don't have too much experience with drugs or deep life experiences in general.
That was better, but when you insulting personally be sure to strike with a strong grip rather a lose concept of what they are feeling. Try to analyze why I act the way I do for instance; I only said I was on sid because you guys and myself doubted the legitimacy of the product but well, I figured I would share my results. Now see dont make assumption's unless you think your accurate especially about something as controversial as drugs, everyone has done so many drugs there isn't a real possible way of someone saying "I have done the most drugs on the planet" and still be right.

"Deep life experiences" Life is deep, cut the chase?
Old 09-13-2013, 11:04 PM   #25
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Let me get some. Where in p-town you is?
Old 09-13-2013, 11:41 PM   #26
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
That was better, but when you insulting personally be sure to strike with a strong grip rather a lose concept of what they are feeling. Try to analyze why I act the way I do for instance; I only said I was on sid because you guys and myself doubted the legitimacy of the product but well, I figured I would share my results. Now see dont make assumption's unless you think your accurate especially about something as controversial as drugs, everyone has done so many drugs there isn't a real possible way of someone saying "I have done the most drugs on the planet" and still be right.

"Deep life experiences" Life is deep, cut the chase?
didn't read all that
Old 09-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #27
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
didn't read all that
Impressive
@Whys Ways not sure telling you is a good idea... post up a picture so I know who im dealing with, ill be ridin dirty if I do decide to meetup.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:00 PM   #28
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Aesthetic, NYC is a lot more intelligent than you. Do not engage.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #29
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Aesthetic, NYC is a lot more intelligent than you. Do not engage.
Why do you say that?

Breaking off*