Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2013, 12:36 AM   #41
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

i was in 7th grade, 2nd period, computer class. i remember something was wrong because of my teacher's face. i thought she was gonna tell us taht one of the students/teachers passed away or something. then she said she was told by the office not to let us watch tv, but that she felt we needed to see it

and all of us were just kind of glued from then on. couldnt take our eyes off the screen. i rmeember a girl started crying and saying she needed to go home but we werent allowed to leave the classroom

at one point, some stupid asshole kid goes "wow, this is awesome!" and we all attacked the shit out of him for that. he didnt say another word. then the 2nd plane hit and i knew, even at that young of an age, that this was no accident.

i got off the bus at the end of the day, climbed into my moms durango, and started crying. it was the first time ever that i realized we werent very safe. from anything. and it scared the shit outta me. and even worse, the fuckers that pulled this shit trained right here in florida, in fucking venice, literally a 10 min drive from me. spooky shit

6 months later, me and my fam drove up there, and my dad decided to stop and drive thorugh manhattan. i remember the air was still thick, and still had remnants of fog/dust. we walked along the memorial wall reading all the names. shitfuck day
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:40 AM   #42
Rawn M.D.

Lol besides doing all those things u can ask pretty much anyone whose lived in both... south Fl is like a second NY ppl wise
Old 09-12-2013, 01:49 AM   #43
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

I was in kindergarten dude, sitting criss cross applesauce with my teacher crying, scaring us all, listening to the radio
Old 09-12-2013, 08:41 AM   #44
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

@Diode @uh-oh best thing in ohio is canton and cedar point .... other then that I really didn't like to much else I came across heard states campus was real nice but since your talking about college I'm wondering were you went maybe you can tell me that's a cesspool as well
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:56 AM   #45
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Kinda crazy how a lot of heads can just remember the littlest details about such a tragedy that happened over 12 years ago

We were suppose to work at Andrews air force base that afternoon because air force one had two flights scheduled fairly early and the place is on lock down when the plane is coming or going so we weren't going their till afternoon .. we did new construction plumbing work for the govt as my boss was retired air force ... my boss was a tight wad like stereotypical jewish tight but that day we didn't move from the tv in the shop. After that day we needed deeper clearance checks and they randomly xrayed commercial vehicles and up their mp dog force ... those dogs could smell anything we used acetylene torches and everytime we were searched the dog would bark and we would be stuck on the curb for hours until they allowed us to leave them in a secure box on base ... shit was nuts after that ... we did a lot of work at the naval academy in Annapolis as well but their security was much looser for the time frame and their campus was gorgeous
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote