Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2013, 10:06 PM   #21
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

But seriously you have to be find a lodge contact them meet that lodges personal criteria, ask for a petition pay a petition fee among others and be referred by at least one member. Theirs one likd 2 miles from my house

Not sure how the jr camp works but they don't recruit openly ... they don't sit outside of wal mart selling baked goods
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:10 PM   #22
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

yo aint nothing wrong with being a dishwasher man ,,,only thing is dont stay one..but get ur money how u get it least u aint living off some one else and dope mask n shirt
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:11 PM   #23
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
But seriously you have to be find a lodge contact them meet that lodges personal criteria, ask for a petition pay a petition fee among others and be referred by at least one member. Theirs one likd 2 miles from my house

Not sure how the jr camp works but they don't recruit openly ... they don't sit outside of wal mart selling baked goods
i personally know some masons who was asked to join because there family our ancestors was masons all the way up till them...so i can see them recruiting to a point
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:14 PM   #24
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
i personally know some masons who was asked to join because there family our ancestors was masons all the way up till them...so i can see them recruiting to a point
Tis why I said openly recruit plus you still have to go through the process. .. dude I work with now said he'd vouch for me thus recruiting me but I declined
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #25
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Tis why I said openly recruit plus you still have to go through the process. .. dude I work with now said he'd vouch for me thus recruiting me but I declined
I wasn't saying "they go out" and recruit lol

re·cruit

enlist (someone) in the armed forces.

a person newly enlisted in the armed forces and not yet fully trained.

The definition could be altered to leave out the military; properly.

Basically I was getting at "They publisize the freemason's "demolay," and invite anyone to join." They will then be petitioned/vouched for by any member in the chapter. A vote will be carried out and the initiation begins.

As in, you contact them after they search for you.

@God Of War
Yeah I aint fixin on stayin dishwasher for long; just long enough to get a vacation and a backup plan setup. So maybe 6-8 months. The mask is fuckin dope honestly I thought it would be cheap and fllimsy but it like... molds to your face. T-shirt im pretty sure is iron on, nice fabric though.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:22 PM   #26
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

I think you've forgotten the meaning of secret society but whether you're a mason or not idc. More power to you either way
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
i'm gonna rob you