User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 01:23 PM   #421
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I'm convinced that Gow is just stupid. You run this site? That's a tragedy.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:24 PM   #422
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
It's not special treatment. If anyone was accused over similar material then they were unjustly accused, and anyone with a brain/balls would have said something on their behalf. You're claiming that people you're cool with were labeled for biting, but I'd be willing to bet they weren't similar circumstances as this.

I've seen the biting witch hunts lol I know what you're talking about. If you think it's stupid, then why are you doing the same thing? This shit is painfully obvious to anyone that it's not the same as biting, except for you. Where are these 'vets' you're claiming to be talking to?
im not on a witch hunt weith you , you just think i am, i am saying EVERYONE should be treated the same. if your shown the benefit of the doubt so should other writers. just because you are known doesnt mean u get special treatment. if u get the benefit of the doubt eevery writer should. if you cant agree with that them im sorry. i own the site i have to make sure shit is just here. if they want to give u the benefit of the doubt that is fine. but they HAVE to give it to everyone else
Old 09-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #423
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Tim bit in battles correct? Idk wt eff he bit honestly. But imo it's pretty easy to distinguish someone doing it in a homage manner or just plain trying to pass it off as their own.. Just my opinion. It has always been obvious when dull does it he's just refrencing a line and playing off of it as in giving it his own unique twist.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #424
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
Tim bit in battles correct? Idk wt eff he bit honestly. But imo it's pretty easy to distinguish someone doing it in a homage manner or just plain trying to pass it off as their own.. Just my opinion. It has always been obvious when dull does it he's just refrencing a line and playing off of it as in giving it his own unique twist.
dullboy mentioned ot one thing in his verse bout doing it to pay homage he just added it in there and posted

so how can u tell the difference whys, please tell me
Old 09-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #425
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Im gonna start to usse half ppl dope bars from songs an if anyone says shit im jus gonna say
Its just to show tribute an then liink this thread
Old 09-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #426
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Im gonna start to usse half ppl dope bars from songs an if anyone says shit im jus gonna say
Its just to show tribute an then liink this thread
thats what the fuck im saying
Old 09-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #427
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Sigh lol

So this is about you feeling the pressures of responsibility.

The law of Netcees. Rick Grimes and shit.

Okay. You should try settling the fuck down, though. The law should be level headed, not brash and seemingly ignorant. Last night you were trolling. Now you're serious. How is anyone supposed to take you serious? lol Maybe you don't care, but if not, then why are you pretending to stand for some sort of textcee Hip Hop justice? lol You just seem to be being pulled around by whims and half cocked theories.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #428
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Sigh lol

So this is about you feeling the pressures of responsibility.

The law of Netcees. Rick Grimes and shit.

Okay. You should try settling the fuck down, though. The law should be level headed, not brash and seemingly ignorant. Last night you were trolling. Now you're serious. How is anyone supposed to take you serious? lol Maybe you don't care, but if not, then why are you pretending to stand for some sort of textcee Hip Hop justice? lol You just seem to be being pulled around by whims and half cocked theories.
since i first began text i have never seen people just use someone elses bars without wquoting it or saying so before the verse dropped i have also seen people banned from numerous sites for one line. and i have seen lama label dudes biters for one line so yeah
Old 09-06-2013, 01:32 PM   #429
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

I drop movie quotes in my verses from time to time. Reference characters. Reference plots. Same shit as refrencing a rhyme. It's pretty obvious imo.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #430
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Biting happens mostly in battles.

If it happens in an OM it's usually someone stealing a concept. The problem here is you seem to have no sense. Anyone with sense sees that I stood nothing to gain from taking a hugely popular line, flipping it around and essentially making fun of it/playing off of it. It's just stupid and makes no sense whatsoever.

You just come off as blinded by homosexuality, ignorance or stupidity. Either way, you're unfit to be the law. Turn in your badge.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #431
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
I drop movie quotes in my verses from time to time. Reference characters. Reference plots. Same shit as refrencing a rhyme. It's pretty obvious imo.
why because u like dullb oy? imagine if that was gamble that did that, there would be thirty threads and he would have 20 accomplishments right now

stop sticking up for him just because you like him. ...jarpis used a joke site line he got labeled,,,,, shit is just as bad with this
Old 09-06-2013, 01:35 PM   #432
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Biting happens mostly in battles.

If it happens in an OM it's usually someone stealing a concept. The problem here is you seem to have no sense. Anyone with sense sees that I stood nothing to gain from taking a hugely popular lining, flipping it around and essentially making fun of it/playing off of it. It's just stupid and makes no sense whatsoever.
half the staff and most hte vets i know must not have no sesne cuase there saying ur a faggot and if it wasnt for ur fanboys ud be labeled right now

so i guess im not the only one
Old 09-06-2013, 01:38 PM   #433
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Where are these people?
Old 09-06-2013, 01:39 PM   #434
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Where are these people?
one of em posted a few posts ago

as i said it was brought to my attention that if uw as gamble thered be 10 posts about it and he would have20 acomps about biting on his profile
Old 09-06-2013, 01:42 PM   #435
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

You like me, don't you? Admit it. Want my AIM? I'll be your buddy.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:42 PM   #436
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
You like me, don't it. Admit it. Want my AIM? I'll be your buddy.
i dont know u nor have anything against u

i just think you should be treated the same as everyone
Old 09-06-2013, 01:45 PM   #437
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

That's just what you want people to think. I see through your games. I'll invite you into a chatroom with me and Bwhaha. You can watch us talk to each other. Would you like that?
Old 09-06-2013, 01:45 PM   #438
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
the last hting im saying in this subject is, if it was a new guy or someone everyone didnt like there would of been a thread up the instant someone read it

the fact he is like dont excuse him from rules everyone else has to follow so the fact it wasnt even discussed is ridiculous.....esp on staffs part
I didn't notice the line, I'm not a big eminem fan idk which line it even is lol
Old 09-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #439
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
That's just what you want people to think. I see through your games. I'll invite you into a chatroom with me and Bwhaha. You can watch us talk to each other. Would you like that?
rather not

i cant be a part of a crime and id asusme u would be showing each other eminem verses?
Old 09-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #440
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
haha cool you mad I guess? It's fine. For what reason? Don't know. All I'm saying is you look stupid tying to make something out of nothing. I ripped her fucking sherbet out and fed her tonsils. Dull has always referenced em or someone else from time to time. Everyone acknowledges it. Like I said no big deal.
Lol u sound like a fanboy

Nods@bwahaha

Always respect ur shit bruh
Closed Thread

Tags
bags loves dikinthemouth, battlers can't write, boo hoo jiggaboo, cry me a river, dull boy is a faggot, dull boy never battled, dull boy wears lipstick, dull loosin to faggotnes, dull lost to rican, dull opinion mean shit, ed dont no show, orc is a fag, stop wit the walls dull, this nagger mad as fuck, tl:dr dull