Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #81
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Lmao you're acting like this is the fucking Eddie show.

I don't even understand why you would sign up for a tournament?

Your ego is amazing.
I don't understand how I'm cocky because I'd rather get drunk and high and watch football instead of writing a text verse and participate in voting on shit i don't like

I joined the tourney because i thought niggas would like my shit and they don't so now I'm leaving the tourney
Old 09-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #82
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
I don't understand how I'm cocky because I'd rather get drunk and high and watch football instead of writing a text verse and participate in voting on shit i don't like

I joined the tourney because i thought niggas would like my shit and they don't so now I'm leaving the tourney
so you are a quitter when it doesnt go ur way, cool lets move on from this im sure theres better threads and discussions to be had
Old 09-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #83
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
Explain to me how I'm crying when all I've said is I'm not wastng my time?

Explain to me how my wording is bad too now that the verse is up?

I would love to see u explain frfr
Old 09-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #84
...the Nagger

@God Of War gimme one good reason why I should post a verse like u just psted of mine, again to have ppl vote against it?

Gimmie one good reason

And don't say just to avoid no showing. They are replacing me so the match is continuing.

So please, explain to me why i should post again?
Old 09-05-2013, 02:41 PM   #85
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
@God Of War gimme one good reason why I should post a verse like u just psted of mine, again to have ppl vote against it?

Gimmie one good reason
Because you are not a fucking quitter and you don't quit doing something just because someone does not like it. You don't get beat in a ball game to run into your house and never come out again. You come back next week and try to win again. That is life my dude. Some people will hate your verses some people will like them some people won't even read them. When you quit because you don't get your own way you let a tourney down and etc. But do you my dude I don't really care no more you are a cool ass dude in my book I just think this particular shit is bitch made.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:51 PM   #86
...the Nagger

What you call quit, I call preserving my time

I'm not giving effort for no reason

Do u know the honest definition of "work"?

Work is exerting effort/energy and earning a resulting gain or profit from it

I ain't gainin shit by staying in a tourney for reason dog?

So why would I waste my effort and energy??

Honestly, the hour or so I would spend writing some shit I think is hot, can honestly be spent on studying

That's way more productive in my life right now.

So u can consider what u want, I consider it productive.

You can't win every battle in life sometimes you gotta know when to quit
Old 09-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #87
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Tldr; good job on quitting
Old 09-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #88
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

not sure if eddie or robranda
Old 09-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #89
...the Nagger

I just think its funny that ppl think I'm mad or cryin tho lol

WHY in the fuck would I continue to write lol?

Nobody can explain that to me. That's because there isn't an explanation

Y'all niggas mad y'all can't vote against me now or some shit?

Damn a nigga can't just let y'all have it without a being a bitch?
Old 09-05-2013, 03:14 PM   #90
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Is that verse from '02 though?
Old 09-05-2013, 03:17 PM   #91
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

lmao my verse was infinitely better than yours Eddie and i keyed it up the same day i saw the threads up after like a 6 year hiatus

fuck with the kid
Old 09-05-2013, 03:40 PM   #92
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

@...the Munster you know I feel your pain homie

Bitch, let it out and do what you have to do ... you are your own man, you got mad pride and you don't understand why simple jabs get quoted ... neither do I... but its been that way for years ... the real lyrical cats whom appreciate a relevant setup and complex punch are rare and usually write topicals ... shits too simple now ....
Old 09-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #93
Sentex

Battle Record: 1-2

Sentex is on a distinguished road

@...the Munster what's up my brother?!
Old 09-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #94
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

lol
Old 09-05-2013, 03:50 PM   #95
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
@...the Munster you know I feel your pain homie

Bitch, let it out and do what you have to do ... you are your own man, you got mad pride and you don't understand why simple jabs get quoted ... neither do I... but its been that way for years ... the real lyrical cats whom appreciate a relevant setup and complex punch are rare and usually write topicals ... shits too simple now ....
you cant diss a style that you also use, nor can you claim simple when if the shit that we're using now is simple then other shit is beyond simple. thats just ignorant to do and say.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #96
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I stopped battling because the formula was simple. Anything that's voted on becomes a popularity contest. Style usually becoming the deciding factor depending on which site you're on. It's fun to do from time to time, but after a few months it just gets old. It does keep you sharp, though. Always writing and coming up with concepts.

I'd agree with @Frank Metts. Good writers move on to something more challenging, because battling limits what you can do with a verse. People who know what they're doing learn what wins battles and what doesn't, and if you're worried about winning then you're trapped in that formula box.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #97
...the Nagger

yea @Frank Metts I'm glad SOMEBODY can admit that I ain't buggin lol

and I would like like @Hush to tell me who he thinks had a better verse than me
Old 09-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #98
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
lmao my verse was infinitely better than yours Eddie and i keyed it up the same day i saw the threads up after like a 6 year hiatus

fuck with the kid
nigga, you said "your mom said the twin towers were collapsing so you ran up stairs to check on your computer"

please, PLEASE, shut your corny ass up dog.

and I posted an hour after threads were up,

you can pick any one of my bars, I will show you why it is better than anything you wrote in yours.

and you're a professional battler nigga, with the corniest shit in the tournament!
Old 09-05-2013, 04:10 PM   #99
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
I stopped battling because the formula was simple. Anything that's voted on becomes a popularity contest. Style usually becoming the deciding factor depending on which site you're on. It's fun to do from time to time, but after a few months it just gets old. It does keep you sharp, though. Always writing and coming up with concepts.

I'd agree with @Frank Metts. Good writers move on to something more challenging, because battling limits what you can do with a verse. People who know what they're doing learn what wins battles and what doesn't, and if you're worried about winning then you're trapped in that formula box.
then elts see you win a battle

ive seen tons of battlers who do topicals and battles i have seen maybe 1 or 2 topicalists that can battle aswell
Old 09-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #100
...the Nagger

you actually do this shit for a living and suck at it,
Closed Thread

Tags
bags loves dikinthemouth, battlers can't write, boo hoo jiggaboo, cry me a river, dull boy is a faggot, dull boy never battled, dull boy wears lipstick, dull loosin to faggotnes, dull lost to rican, dull opinion mean shit, ed dont no show, orc is a fag, stop wit the walls dull, this nagger mad as fuck, tl:dr dull