User Tag List

Old 09-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future
Default Dude I know just gave a broad $230 to rub her feet & suck her toes ect..

lmfao

Earlier today this dude we all know around the way & that works w/ me... offered this bitch what was in his wallet to play w/ her feet & suck on em.

I watched it happen yo.

Straight up the bitch was bad as fucking shit & had super dope feet... & she SAID YES! lmaooo.

So she walks back to the stock area kinda giggling & took off her heels & let dude suck on her feet while I watched... she started moaning & shit... for a sec I thought it was gonna be train time cuz she was really gettin' into it. Shit went on for a good 15 mins of just sucking on her toes & trying to stick her whole foot in his mouth... shit was crazy. After they were done she just took her cash & bounced.. saying "I'll come see u later" to the dude(not really a friend, just an acquaintance).. he tried to get her number & get up w/ her but she wasn't having that.

I mean, I know dudes w/ foot fetishes & shit(I have one myself & appreciate a woman w/ pretty feet).. but to see a nigga outright ask that & then the bitch actually go for it... was mind boggling. Bitch had A+ feet tho, & the guy had a lil buzz going so he just said fuck it & asked.

Shit was interesting, to say the least.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

this is fucking disgusting dude
Old 09-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Sure the fuck is.

I just happened to witness it, cuz I couldn't believe what was getting ready to happen.

HAD to see it for myself.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

AYO BUT STRIKTA

WAS SHE A MIDGET
Old 09-04-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Nah.

I haven't seen the midget broad in over 2 months.

She never came back.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #6
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

You have a foot fetish.

I have strikt material for you.

What the fuck is wrong with you.
Whacker then suckin a bitches toe.
I aint gotta rhyme, this nigga is gross.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #7
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
this is fucking disgusting dude
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #8
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Nah.

I haven't seen the midget broad in over 2 months.

She never came back.
:, (
Old 09-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #9
Meth

Solid investment
Old 09-04-2013, 08:44 PM   #10
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Id never pay a girl to do anythin, smh shit is pathetic
Old 09-04-2013, 08:44 PM   #11
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
ill pay u to STFU U SON OF A BITCH
Old 09-04-2013, 08:44 PM   #12
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol i like this story.

Ah a day in the life of strikta.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #13
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
You have a foot fetish.

I have strikt material for you.

What the fuck is wrong with you.
Whacker then suckin a bitches toe.
I aint gotta rhyme, this nigga is gross.
I just said I have a foot fetish.

So what?

It's normal for guys.

Bitches w/ dope feet always have fire pussy.

U can tell alot about a bitch body by her feet, yo.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #14
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Word, yeah... I clowned him for paying the bitch.. especially that much.

I never pay for shit from a bitch either.. not how I roll.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #15
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
ill pay u to STFU U SON OF A BITCH
U muthafucka, ud be one of them cats to pay a smut to shove her foot in ur pie hole u asshole i will find u
Old 09-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #16
Meth

How hot is fire pussy.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #17
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Word, yeah... I clowned him for paying the bitch.. especially that much.

I never pay for shit from a bitch either.. not how I roll.
Lmao esp if its stickin her foot in my mouth lmaoo wtf hell no
Old 09-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #18
God Of War
The Landlord

that foot shit is nasty a bitch fucks around and touches me with her feet she gon bounce ima be like

LOOK ALLEN KNIGHTS GIRL U TOUCH ME WITH UR FEET AGAIN IMA MAKE U LEAVE AND STOP SPENDING KNIGHTS MONEY ON MY VIDEO GAMES
Old 09-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #19
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Ninja edit
Old 09-04-2013, 08:50 PM   #20
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

you are fucking nasty

someone check to see if veritas got striks pw

Tags
3' or less 4 tyson, tyson <3 thick babies