Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #21
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
You'll remain in your position. The district managerial positions will be too political for you to access.
It is easily possible that by this time ph.d. in hand a book or two that I have written, I should easily be able to start making a run for the overlord of the entire DMH of mississippi.

I also might have said "fuck it" and moved to montana to live in the middle of nowhere and beat my dick off againt oak trees.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #22
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Vulgar will be writing 10,000 word blog posts about George Bush. Still.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #23
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Aesthetic will still be clogging up unrelated threads with Alex Jones bullshit.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:28 PM   #24
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Diode will be dead lifting by himself in his man cave crying about the lost potential of the 2013 PR tournament
Old 09-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #25
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Diode will be dead lifting by himself in his man cave crying about the lost potential of the 2013 PR tournament
Doing better than your tag tournament justsaaaaaayyyiiinggggg
Old 09-03-2013, 03:35 PM   #26
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Tag is going well. Don't get butthurt these are jokes diode

Diode will still be butthurt
Old 09-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #27
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Tag is going well. Don't get butthurt these are jokes diode

Diode will still be butthurt
Cake will still be incapable of detecting butthurt from friendly banter, jusstttsssaayyyinggg
Old 09-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #28
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

CopyPat will have constructed a perfect 42-syllable rhyme without a single slant.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:07 PM   #29
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Cake will still be incapable of detecting butthurt from friendly banter, jusstttsssaayyyinggg
<3
Old 09-03-2013, 04:08 PM   #30
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Malachi will be a successful college graduate who thinks back on netcees and laughs to himself
Old 09-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #31
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I will be famous so I will be on most people's walls, thanks for being a fan.

In your future, instead of skating dildos you and your 'friend' Ray will be making a living with them.
wtf?
Old 09-03-2013, 05:14 PM   #32
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Dg- will have a stroke making a dance video while be-be's kids are running around in the background ... it will make mainstream media and they will blame hip hop for her death
@Hush will buy the apt building in queens where parts of coming to America was filmed ... eddie and arsenio will be so desperate for money they run the barber shop downstairs in full character ... its still. Damn shame what they did to that dog
@hate monger will come out from behind his keyboard look in the mirror and accept the fact the gang banging on line isn't who he really is ... he will work at inotech and listen and sing rap lyrics in his car loudy until another car pulls up then he'll turn his radio down ever so gently and continue rapping lyrics under his breath. .. he will hate his job and the printer at work

@Gow will tear his acl playing ball get fat and wear open Hawaiian button up shirts with wife beaters exposing his floridian pub like black matted chest hair ... he will meet @Meth in real life and give him the keys to his internet kingdom still getting a nice chunk of money and retiring early ... he will spend much if his time playing grand theft auto 15 on the ps5 while his son runs around throwing tantrums cause daddy won't let him play
@Diode will shoot infomercials trying to convince people calves are the new abs he will release a lower body workout video called shinsanity to a mixed response
@Witty will buy a foxfur coat and monacle and wear it to Floyd mayweather jr jr's debut fight, theze tickets were won from a radio station called 95.5 the fox and he answered a fox related question... peta will protest and throw red paint at him before he even enters the arena ...

@old dirty bagstard will be cleaning a bee bee gun while his daughters first date arrives... the kid looks scared but bags just wants to go squirrel hunting because the inside of his fridge consists of an empty box of baking soda and an emergency newport in a Tupperware bowl
@Shogun Dinero will be debating detox with some friends ... because dres album finally dropped and its amazing, on his way to pick up his methadone script he gets side swiped paralyzed and is prescribed opiate based pain meds the rest of his life
@Rawn gets cast as Barbara Streisand in a biopic ... he never escapes this type cast and fizzles out of the industry never to be heard of again
@Strikta gets a rare form of stomach cancer and his cooking with cons show is immediately cancelled
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:21 PM   #33
Rawn M.D.

U could done much more than go nose

and even then

Rawn becomes a guinness world record holder for nose diving out of helicopters and than is imprisoned in a Russian gulag where he is forced to scuba dive w black dolphins for breaking the speed of sound to later escape by using his fetal fingers as keys to jimmy the lock all while never violating his house arrest

I expected so much more out of u @Frank Metts
Old 09-03-2013, 05:30 PM   #34
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
@Strikta gets a rare form of stomach cancer and his cooking with cons show is immediately cancelled
that got me.
Sn00p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #35
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
U could done much more than go nose

and even then

Rawn becomes a guinness world record holder for nose diving out of helicopters and than is imprisoned in a Russian gulag where he is forced to scuba dive w black dolphins for breaking the speed of sound to later escape by using his fetal fingers as keys to jimmy the lock all while never violating his house arrest

I expected so much more out of u @Frank Metts
Man my daughter fucking woke up so I had to go attend to her and I lost my train of thought during this .... I should of just deleted it all and started fresh after bed time ... sorry I let you down rawn... ill try harder next time
Old 09-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #36
Rawn M.D.

U can go be the final vote in the elements torny in my pic battle verse I'll nik-a @Frank Metts
Old 09-03-2013, 05:43 PM   #37
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
U can go be the final vote in the elements torny in my pic battle verse I'll nik-a @Frank Metts
I don't vote on his battles unless its necessary I think he's the most over hyped writer in boarding history even though he seem like a funny cool dude when boarding I just don't get the allure he's gradually falsified for himself

But that's one man's opinion he thinks the same of me in the terms of writing and Maybe even as a humam

But yeah I stay away from the political side or as I call it the text lolitics
Old 09-03-2013, 05:44 PM   #38
Rawn M.D.

Lol well peep n pm me ya thoughts if Ud b so kind @Frank Metts

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 09-03-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #39
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Dg- will have a stroke making a dance video while be-be's kids are running around in the background ... it will make mainstream media and they will blame hip hop for her death
@Hush will buy the apt building in queens where parts of coming to America was filmed ... eddie and arsenio will be so desperate for money they run the barber shop downstairs in full character ... its still. Damn shame what they did to that dog
@hate monger will come out from behind his keyboard look in the mirror and accept the fact the gang banging on line isn't who he really is ... he will work at inotech and listen and sing rap lyrics in his car loudy until another car pulls up then he'll turn his radio down ever so gently and continue rapping lyrics under his breath. .. he will hate his job and the printer at work

@Gow will tear his acl playing ball get fat and wear open Hawaiian button up shirts with wife beaters exposing his floridian pub like black matted chest hair ... he will meet @Meth in real life and give him the keys to his internet kingdom still getting a nice chunk of money and retiring early ... he will spend much if his time playing grand theft auto 15 on the ps5 while his son runs around throwing tantrums cause daddy won't let him play
@Diode will shoot infomercials trying to convince people calves are the new abs he will release a lower body workout video called shinsanity to a mixed response
@Witty will buy a foxfur coat and monacle and wear it to Floyd mayweather jr jr's debut fight, theze tickets were won from a radio station called 95.5 the fox and he answered a fox related question... peta will protest and throw red paint at him before he even enters the arena ...

@old dirty bagstard will be cleaning a bee bee gun while his daughters first date arrives... the kid looks scared but bags just wants to go squirrel hunting because the inside of his fridge consists of an empty box of baking soda and an emergency newport in a Tupperware bowl
@Shogun Dinero will be debating detox with some friends ... because dres album finally dropped and its amazing, on his way to pick up his methadone script he gets side swiped paralyzed and is prescribed opiate based pain meds the rest of his life
@Rawn gets cast as Barbara Streisand in a biopic ... he never escapes this type cast and fizzles out of the industry never to be heard of again

lmfao wow
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:12 AM   #40
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

lmao Detour will still be searching for Vakill lines, and his dignity.

Tags
rawn is jew scum