Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2013, 06:17 PM   #1
Meth

Default 6 episodes into Breaking Bad

I'm in.

If anyone spoils any of this shit for me.

You will pay.

I will track you down and butt fuck your goose and dreams.

Basically if you spoil this show for me.

HERE'S A SPOILER ALERT

I will kill you.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

SPOILER: It only gets better .
Old 09-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #3
Rawn M.D.

spoiler alert

walt has cancer
Old 09-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #4
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

meth you should probably leave this thread and never look back
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #5
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

is it worth watching oi have not seen it and i hate game of thrones which thisboard seems to love
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:04 PM   #6
Rawn M.D.

gow ive never seen GOT

but breaking bad is G n not fantasy

so yes
Old 09-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #7
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

I don't like game of thrones but breaking bad is probably the best show I've seen ... every episode has a purpose every character every sub plot shits crazy

And meth spoiler alert walter white was the dad from Malcolm in the middle .... oops I've said to much
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #8
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Rawn is the aids.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:09 PM   #9
Rawn M.D.

poison*
Old 09-02-2013, 07:10 PM   #10
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

aight ima watch it then

bout to download the episodes or netflix it if it has it

frank you got a pretty dope taste in movies/music so i will give it a shot
Old 09-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #11
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Netflix has em all except the new new episodes
and I can't watch GOT anymore, the transition from season 1 to 2 was horrible.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #12
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Thrones is better than Bad.
Bad is basically a little bit tounge in cheek, thrones is just raw
the fantasy is just a façade,
and the transition? what transition? it just went on, dunno what your talking about.
I copped Walking Dead first season and thought it was overhyped shit,
so I guess everyones opinion is different.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:33 PM   #13
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
aight ima watch it then

bout to download the episodes or netflix it if it has it

frank you got a pretty dope taste in movies/music so i will give it a shot
Its the kind of show that when something bjg happens and you feel like u must of missed a little detail you want to go back and watch shit again and you see you did ... you just have to remember just about every episode gets better and better and its really hard to predict what's really gonna happen or how its gonna happen ... I swear by this show, I liked/loved other shows but this is the one you sit in front kf the tv a half hour before it starts waiting in excitement
Old 09-02-2013, 07:37 PM   #14
Fart
You Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot View Post
and the transition? what transition? it just went on, dunno what your talking about.
i stopped reading after thrones is better
Old 09-02-2013, 07:39 PM   #15
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot View Post
Fantasy is cool but I usually like it in movie form not saying I've never liked a fantasy show cause as a kid I was addicted to quantum leap but got is just not for me seen season one it was cool just never cared to start season 2

Walking dead grew on me and my wife I watched season 1 and thought it was overhyped then I rewatched it with my wife snd I thought it was way better then I remembered and she didn't like it but we watched season 2 and shit got mad real and then she was hooked season 3 was crazy as fuck season 4 start real soon and I'm hyped
Old 09-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #16
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Fantasy is cool but I usually like it in movie form not saying I've never liked a fantasy show cause as a kid I was addicted to quantum leap but got is just not for me seen season one it was cool just never cared to start season 2

Walking dead grew on me and my wife I watched season 1 and thought it was overhyped then I rewatched it with my wife snd I thought it was way better then I remembered and she didn't like it but we watched season 2 and shit got mad real and then she was hooked season 3 was crazy as fuck season 4 start real soon and I'm hyped
dude quantum leap was the shit lol sam jumping into some crazy ass shit every week. even into his self. cool ass concept and dope show. wish it was sitll on